44 States Refuse To Turn Over Voter Rolls To Support Trump's Big Lie

So what do they have to hide that causes them to so fear the light of day?

Hmmm.....could it be that multiple millions of illegal aliens voted their interests, and Americans voted theirs?

And the Americans won.

Are you saying you think the governments of 44 states know that illegals voted in their states and are now trying to hide that information?

Is it that hard for you to understand?

Are you saying all of those 44 states are hiding information about illegal voters?

I see that it is...

Trying to get all that info on every American voter in single database would make that database target number one for every hacker in Russia and they would almost certainly succeed with the sloppy way Trump's people run things.

So you admit their is no collusion between the Russians and Trump

I admit there weren't five million illegal Mexicans who voted for Hillary, retard.

How many illegal aliens are living in the USofA?

That is really the most central question, and, will largely determine the validity of the claim.

Plus all these states want to give driver licence..once you have a valid ID the game is on for confusion..a lot of illegals think they are now a citizen and can vote.they want to be apart of it..

Trying to get all that info on every American voter in single database would make that database target number one for every hacker in Russia and they would almost certainly succeed with the sloppy way Trump's people run things.

Remind us who hacked the DNC ..remind us how many millions of dollars Obama spent on the Obama care web site numb nuts...

It's nice when every now and then there can at least be bipartisan consensus on something.
You would think so. This is way too much fed gov for me to support. However, if the states want to keep this control they need to pass voter ID laws since it can effect national elections.

Law suits from voters for violation of their privacy rights. Voters are supposed to vote by secret ballot. That's the law. Requesting information on how people voted is illegal.
If anyone in any level of government knows how you voted we have big trouble already. They better not have that information at all.

Hmmm.....could it be that multiple millions of illegal aliens voted their interests, and Americans voted theirs?

And the Americans won.

Are you saying you think the governments of 44 states know that illegals voted in their states and are now trying to hide that information?

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

I wasn't asking you to rehash the DMV automatically registering illegals argument. I was asking if, based on your post, you think the 44 states which are refusing (in whole or in part) to turn over voter data are doing so because they know that a significant number of illegals voted in those states, and they are trying to hide that fact.

Even assuming the 12 states do register illegals to vote, that says nothing of the other 32 states refusing to hand over some or all of the voter information to the commission.

Everyone else understands why my post applies.

Why would you pretend you don't?

Whether your post applies to the overall discussion or not doesn't mean it answers my question.

I wasn't asking you about whether a small number of states automatically register illegals to vote. I was asking if you think the vast majority of states have information showing that illegals vote in their states and are trying to hide it, because that seemed to be the implication of your first post in this thread.

Would you care to answer that question, or continue to deflect?

And the Americans won.

Is it that hard for you to understand?

Are you saying all of those 44 states are hiding information about illegal voters?

I see that it is...

Why don't you explain it then? Or are you, like PC, unwilling to simply answer the question?

44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics.com

The information the commission is seeking includes registrants' full names, addresses, dates of birth, political parties, the last four digits of their social security numbers, a list of the elections they voted in since 2006, information on any felony convictions, information on whether they were registered to vote in other states, their military status, and whether they lived overseas.

<snip>

"The President's Commission has quickly politicized its work by asking states for an incredible amount of voter data that I have, time and time again, refused to release," said Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, on Monday afternoon. "My response to the Commission is, you're not going to play politics with Louisiana's voter data, and if you are, then you can purchase the limited public information available by law, to any candidate running for office. That's it."

Mississippi's Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, also a Republican, took the criticism a step further.
"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Hosemann said in a statement Friday. "Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."
And the same people who are against registering guns are probably all for this.

And the Americans won.

Pop-Quiz!

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

I wasn't asking you to rehash the DMV automatically registering illegals argument. I was asking if, based on your post, you think the 44 states which are refusing (in whole or in part) to turn over voter data are doing so because they know that a significant number of illegals voted in those states, and they are trying to hide that fact.

Even assuming the 12 states do register illegals to vote, that says nothing of the other 32 states refusing to hand over some or all of the voter information to the commission.

Whether your post applies to the overall discussion or not doesn't mean it answers my question.

I wasn't asking you about whether a small number of states automatically register illegals to vote. I was asking if you think the vast majority of states have information showing that illegals vote in their states and are trying to hide it, because that seemed to be the implication of your first post in this thread.

Let's check with the Democrat poll watchers....

285px-Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png

We can ask 'em who they let vote......

The Co-chair of the commission is Kris Kobach, the Kansas Secretary of State. He said no to his own request! What more does anyone need to know.

And whomever mentioned that we do not want all that data in one spot under the control of the Fed Govt was 100% correct. As a person that has received two letters from OPM telling me my data has been compromised, I do not trust them to keep anything safe.

Remind us who hacked the DNC ..remind us how many millions of dollars Obama spent on the Obama care web site numb nuts...

What the hell are you even arguing? It's a horrible idea and a totally unreasonable request practically anyway you look at it. Does the presence of Trump alone make all that data safe? The stuff they want is very sensitive and will be turned over to some private contractor you never heard of to mine all that data for whatever it is they are looking for. You must really like to get your identity stolen. Any state that sends all the vital info that they want also open themselves to be liable for the almost inevitable theft of that data. Is making Trump not a liar that important to you?

The information the commission is seeking includes registrants' full names, addresses, dates of birth, political parties, the last four digits of their social security numbers, a list of the elections they voted in since 2006, information on any felony convictions, information on whether they were registered to vote in other states, their military status, and whether they lived overseas.

<snip>

"The President's Commission has quickly politicized its work by asking states for an incredible amount of voter data that I have, time and time again, refused to release," said Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, on Monday afternoon. "My response to the Commission is, you're not going to play politics with Louisiana's voter data, and if you are, then you can purchase the limited public information available by law, to any candidate running for office. That's it."

Mississippi's Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, also a Republican, took the criticism a step further.
"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Hosemann said in a statement Friday. "Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."

How can you register a gun ? You can make them in your garage with a bridge port and a late..or even a simple one ..and know you can make them with a 3d printer..

The naked emperor attempted a federal power grab to support his made up fantasy, and not even the red states are falling for it.

Trump would use the personal data of millions of American citizens to manufacture even more bullshit, and his Chumps would parrot it unquestioningly. Just like they always do in the total absence of evidence.
No, but it proves that President Trump even has to drain the swamp from Trojan's horses that are still therel.

<snip>

Illegal firearms and the people that have them should be treated the same as illegal aliens and their votes. Neither will be tolerated but we aren't going to hinder legal citizens in the process.

What the hell are you even arguing? It's a horrible idea and a totally unreasonable request practically anyway you look at it. Does the presence of Trump alone make all that data safe? The stuff they want is very sensitive and will be turned over to some private contractor you never heard of to mine all that data for whatever it is they are looking for. You must really like to get your identity stolen. Any state that sends all the vital info that they want also open themselves to be liable for the almost inevitable theft of that data. Is making Trump not a liar that important to you?

Now you trying to take the high road after you knew the millions of dollars Obama fucked up on launching Obama care..you are going into spin here..

You tried to make a sarcastic comment and I burned you..

<snip>

Translation: 44 states have something to hide.

Pop-Quiz!

From the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

Let's check with the Democrat poll watchers....

285px-Philadelphia_polling_place_security_patrols_2008.png

We can ask 'em who they let vote......

So no, you aren't willing to just answer. Got it. ;)

<snip>

Translation: 44 states have something to hide.

Do you think all of those 44 states are hiding knowledge of illegals voting?

And the Americans won.

Pop-Quiz!

From the LATimes:

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
you've been corrected on this yet you continue to regurgitate it...? Why?

AFTER 9/11 the federal govt has required states to have a separate process for legal and illegal immigrants getting driver's licenses and their required identity paperwork, which also requires all legal and illegal immigrants to make specific appointments with the DMV for their applications and tests, and eventually they get a DIFFERENT driver's licenses that STATES they are not eligible to vote in Federal elections and not get other Federal benefits not applicable to them..

Immigrants, in their separate process are NOT included in the process to register citizens when getting their driver's licenses. IT IS NOT AUTOMATIC for immigrants.

Forum List

Back