45 year old mom dies after getting vaxxed

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
How sad. She was mandated to get the jab in order to keep her job, now she is dead.

Damn shame she died taking a Trump made vaccine. So sad.

Stop it. More people die daily getting hit by a bus, taking aspirin, in car accidents, and falling down stairs at work.

Here is the first part of the article:

45 Year Old John Hopkins Hospital Employee Dies After Reaction To Mandatory Covid Shot
Screenshot_20210709-055904_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Another tragic story and this time it involves a 45 year old woman from the state of Maryland.

Robin Spring Saunders had accepted an employment position with John Hopkins Hospital. She was a certified medic and was looking forward to working with autistic children at the hospital. Part of the hiring process for Robin however, included a mandatory covid shot.

Here is some more:

Robin announced on social media that she had received her first dose on June 21, 2021. She also mentioned in the post that her job required it. Judging by her post, she did not seem enthused that it was a requirement but she did comply.

Screenshot_20210709-055913_DuckDuckGo.jpg

How sad. She was mandated to get the jab in order to keep her job, now she is dead.

Her family should sue Johns Hopkins. You cannot sue the vax manufacturers but if she was employed by Johns Hopkins and they mandated the shots she can ABSOLUTELY sue her employer.

We must start doing this, NOW.

The death of this mother will make her an enemy of the left, since it is bad optics for the vaccines. Watch for the Fau Chi surrogates to marginalize her death.

For some reason, I can't seem to find the CNN report on this. I went to the CNN website and entered her name into the CNN search bar, but it said no results found.

Stop it. More people die daily getting hit by a bus, taking aspirin, in car accidents, and falling down stairs at work.
Her name is Robin Spring Saunders. She had two kids.

Victim of the NWO War on US All..

Yes, it is sad she died, but I bet her friends and family wouldn't like her death being used as a political tool through anecdotal and appeal to emotion logical fallacies. Nothing is 100% in this world other than we will all die some day in one way or another, at some time or another.

her friends and family wouldn't like her death being used as a political tool through anecdotal and appeal to emotion logical fallacies.
. . . and yet, over and over again on this site, I hear, parroted, 600,000 people have died of COVID. . . get your shot now!

As if the vaccine manufacturers are paying folks to promote a shot that most folks do not need.

her friends and family wouldn't like her death being used as a political tool through anecdotal and appeal to emotion logical fallacies.
. . . and yet, over and over again on this site, I hear, parroted, 600,000 people have died of COVID. . . get your shot now!

As if the vaccine manufacturers are paying folks to promote a shot that most folks do not need.

Here's the things about vaccines. You don't know if you really 'need' it until you catch the virus the vaccine was for. Then because of the people that go unvaccinated but are asymptomatic, they still help to spread the virus and allow it to mutate into variants like the Delta variant, that now puts vaccinated people at risk because the vaccine they took is less effective against the mutated variant. People don't live in a bubble. Our lives are symbiotic whether you want to believe so or not.

Yes, it is sad she died, but I bet her friends and family wouldn't like her death being used as a political tool through anecdotal and appeal to emotion logical fallacies. Nothing is 100% in this world other than we will all die some day in one way or another, at some time or another.

Contracting a virus and dying from that is a natural death. Dying from what is supposed to an an INOCULATION for said virus is not a "natural death". Newsflash: the treatment, cure or inoculation should NEVER be more dangerous than the disease. This is pretty basic.

Her family should sue Johns Hopkins. You cannot sue the vax manufacturers but if she was employed by Johns Hopkins and they mandated the shots she can ABSOLUTELY sue her employer.

We must start doing this, NOW.
You cant win a law suit for being forced to get a vaccine or finding other employment. You had a choice.

And now she is dead. She was probably weak and would have died of full blown Covid as well.

I'm pretty sure her friends and family are aware that she died because of the vaccine, and I'm pretty sure they are PAINFULLY aware that she only got the deadly shot because of politics. Her social media post shows that it was politics that mandated her taking the shot, everybody knows it.

I'm pretty sure her friends and family are aware that she died because of the vaccine, and I'm pretty sure they are PAINFULLY aware that she only got the deadly shot because of politics. Her social media post shows that it was politics that mandated her taking the shot, everybody knows it.
So you really have no idea what she died from then?

Forum List

Back