46% say Trump won!! Paul next at 14%

Trump is loved by all!! If the nominee isnt Paul or Trump i will sit home.

Trump is refreshing...and even entertaining. Carson is brilliant, and I appreciate how even-keeled his thought process is, but I wonder if voters need someone who exhibits more passion.

DRUDGE REPORT 2015

It was a homerun for Trump!! Paul is my candidate, but everyone loves Trump!!

Really? Because I'm watching the Fox panel now and everyone is in agreement that he pretty much looked like an asshat tonight, including the voters they had rating the debate.

Don't you know? "True conservatives" hate Fox because they haven't gone Full Trump. Like that panel tonight, which clearly hates Trump, and are probably a bunch of liberals!

DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Really? Because I'm watching the Fox panel now and everyone is in agreement that he pretty much looked like an asshat tonight, including the voters they had rating the debate.

Did you watch the debate? Fox went after Trump with everything they had! Mexican comment, bankruptcies, 3rd party run, even outright said the rude comments Jeb said about him. You think their panel is going to be any friendlier?

DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Did you watch the debate? Fox went after Trump with everything they had! Mexican comment, bankruptcies, 3rd party run, even outright said the rude comments Jeb said about him. You think their panel is going to be any friendlier?
Trump had balls to get up there in his first debate on a national stage.

Forum List

Back