46% say Trump won!! Paul next at 14%

DRUDGE REPORT 2015

It was a homerun for Trump!! Paul is my candidate, but everyone loves Trump!!

Really? Because I'm watching the Fox panel now and everyone is in agreement that he pretty much looked like an asshat tonight, including the voters they had rating the debate.

Did you watch the debate? Fox went after Trump with everything they had! Mexican comment, bankruptcies, 3rd party run, even outright said the rude comments Jeb said about him. You think their panel is going to be any friendlier?
Trump had balls to get up there in his first debate on a national stage.

Give me a break!!!

DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Really? Because I'm watching the Fox panel now and everyone is in agreement that he pretty much looked like an asshat tonight, including the voters they had rating the debate.

Did you watch the debate? Fox went after Trump with everything they had! Mexican comment, bankruptcies, 3rd party run, even outright said the rude comments Jeb said about him. You think their panel is going to be any friendlier?

Give me a break!!!
He did excellent.

DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Give me a break!!!
He did excellent.

No one has ever attacked you as living in the real world...and that holds

I'd say Trump won. He survived their attacks, and made his positions clear.

Notice the debate focused very, very little on illegal aliens. Just one token question and they changed the topic after about three replies.

DRUDGE REPORT 2015

The Luntz panel was bought and paid for. They were mindless drones.

I agree
:cuckoo:

the whole debate was bought and paid for by FOX News :lol:

Carson did a good job. Trump was Trump.

What ultimate will destroy Trump is Trump. His unwillingness to pledge that he will support the party nominee and would not run as an independent will be a show stopper for Republicans. Above all else, Republicans want Hillary defeated. If Trump ran as an independent, it would pretty well insure a Hillary victory.

Trump's attitude toward women is not going to endear him to Republican women and will kill his chances in the general election.

Carson did a good job. Trump was Trump.

What ultimate will destroy Trump is Trump. His unwillingness to pledge that he will support the party nominee and would not run as an independent will be a show stopper for Republicans. Above all else, Republicans want Hillary defeated. If Trump ran as an independent, it would pretty well insure a Hillary victory.

Trump's attitude toward women is not going to endear him to Republican women and will kill his chances in the general election.
Crason? Another side show. Why?

It's really unfair and never a fair fight when political newcomers get on a stage with professional politicians.

B en Carson needs a brain transplant

Forum List

Back