47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

:lol:

Fucking liar.

Garland knew from the start that Trump was completely within the law, but Garland is a criminal who is abusing his position to try and corrupt our elections.
Nah, those are pathetic lies, and you are embarrassing yourself. That's why the orange slobs lawyers would not make that claim, even when asked to do so by the specia master.

All the facts are on my side, and all you have is an article you never read and some embarrassing vomit spoonfed to you by an AM radio host.

Yet here you are lying to try and cover up for Garlands long stream of felonies.
I made no effort to do so and do not need to do so, because those are childish cult fantasies that will never become reality. I also don't have to defend against the claim that unicorns exist.

Pssst... your daddy Galand knows what was in the folders

There is proof that Trump has additional top secret documents, besides the jackets with missing contents....

Any copy of top secret documents requested that leaves the vault, is signed out by the guardians, with logs of who eligible took it.... And then logged back in, when the copy is returned....

Allegedly, there are more top secret and classified documents that Trump has not returned and were not logged back in as him returning them.
Remember, you told us for four years that Trump colluded with Putin and in fact he’s a Russian “asset”?

Nah, he won't. The senate will not convict. And by then it won't matter anyway, because a special prosecutor will be handling the orange slob's criminal cases.

Just another cult fantasy in the wind...

You are in complete denial about what's coming Tuesday. :lmao:

There WILL be hearings on Garland's felonies. After the Nazi show trials of the last year, I expect them to be very entertaining.

"Mr. Garland, did President Biden order you to corrupt the FBI in order to attack his political opponent in the 2024 presidential race?"

A year from now there will be a different AG - after Garland is run through the wood chipper by Congress for his non-stop abuse of power. Unfortunately, he'll do no prison time - unlike his victims.
Not likely. But contrary to your cult fantasies, that would have no bearing on the criminal investigations onto Trump anyway.

Nah, those are pathetic lies, and you are embarrassing yourself. That's why the orange slobs lawyers would not make that claim, even when asked to do so by the specia master.

All the facts are on my side, and all you have is an article you never read and some embarrassing vomit spoonfed to you by an AM radio host.

What is "pathetic lies?" Case law from the Supreme Court?

You are utterly insane - even for a Nazi.

He indeed is a Russian asset. The biggest one Putin has.
Ah yes because Democrats say so. The real traitor and asset is Biden (or Xiden) and his family. Rest assured, the treason will be exposed and 46 will be impeached.

Every word you have typed about Garland. Every word. Embarrassing cult lies that will never exist outside of your shriveled little smoosh brain.
The cult lie is Trump is an asset of Russia. Do you have any proof of this? Of course you don’t, Mueller didn’t come up with jack shit after four years and millions of dollars later.

Forum List

Back