47 Empty Top Secret Folders .......

Unoriginal, reflexive, childish and baseless best describe Democrat obsession with everything Trump. Remember, they accuse the other side of what they they themselves are most guilty of. If you just go by that rule, then their entire strategy is completely exposed.
This cult fantasy crybabying carries no weight with me, sorry

Here is the point where you respond with a claim that the House Jan. 6th Committee is "not a legal/legitimate investigative body."

The part where you pretend that all their evidence isn't going to be used by the DOJ in prosecuting Trump.

Go ahead.
I'll wait.

A partisan witch hunt not legitimate? A Nazi show trial not legal?

Well damn, guess you figured it out.

:lmao:

So, we can accept that you have ZERO evidence to support your claims.

Wow !
This just keeps getting better.

We already know Trump committed a serious crime, illegally stealing and then mishandling ultra top secret documents and then getting caught red handed with them in his basement .

BUT

There's plenty more.

We now know that they also found 47 empty Top Secret folders, with the ultra Top secret contents no where to be found.
God only knows what was in those folders. Again these are the ultra sensitive, ultra Top Secret classified material. The serious stuff. The bad stuff.

Now this material is no where to be found. Trump has lost this ultra Top Secret material, even more serious violation than we all originally assumed.

Trump has committed the most serious crime a president has ever committed, and he needs to be held accountable.

Indictment and prison is inevitable.

What's the latest on this?

Dude, the ramblings of partisan democrats is not "evidence."

The Reichstag Fire Nazi show trial spewing hate at Trump is LESS credible than Heinrich Himmler espousing on the "true nature of Jews."
So you are not really asking for the evidence are you?

What you are saying is you still worship your orange cat-turd king in SPITE of all the damning evidence.

You know, I've always wondered how Jim Jones got all those idiot people to drink that poison kool-aid at once.

But now I see.

You'd do it too if Trump told you to.

So you are not really asking for the evidence are you?

You don't have any.

You post a letter from retard Bennie Thompson as if it were "evidence?"

iu

What you are saying is you still worship your orange cat-turd king in SPITE of all the damning evidence.

What I'm saying is you Nazis are hate filled psychopaths who do nothing but plot how to "get" Trump, because he stood up to you vermin.

You fear that people will realize that you scum don't have the power you pretend to have.

You know, I've always wondered how Jim Jones got all those idiot people to drink that poison kool-aid at once.

Jim Jones was a Communist - like you..

But now I see.

You'd do it too if Trump told you to.

Just because you'd suck Xi's cock if Biden told you to doesn't mean your enemies would do anything stupid.

Irrelevant. Trump declassified nothing. That's why reality is not aligning with your cult fetishes.

Yes, we know law and the constitution are irrelevant to you Nazis.

However, the SCOTUS already ruled on this in 1988. The CiC can declassify documents by saying "Abra Cadabra" or saying nothing at all.

It really doesn't matter what an ignorant troll like you vomits out.

Garland used the federal government to attack the opposition candidate in the 2024 presidential election. No different than Pol Pot or some other 3rd world tyrant. Rigging elections is what you Nazis do.

What is it you democrats say? "democracy is too important to let people vote on it?"

Forum List

Back