48 Really Pissed Off Police Office Widows

Looks like Carmel covered NUTZ!
Don't insult Nutz like that

That's what you'd look like covered in Carmel?
You know, they do describe me as caramel colored.

I thought for you it would be puke chocolate.....:banana::banana::banana::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Better than pasty white!

White's are actually flesh colored.... close to Peachy!

234608267_56bc50f3d2_z.jpg

Don't insult Nutz like that

I thought for you it would be puke chocolate.....:banana::banana::banana::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Better than pasty white!

I have seen a lot of white female pasty white asses. Maybe a pinkish/ red tint after I was done...but no peach.

Better than pasty white!

I have seen a lot of white female pasty white asses. Maybe a pinkish/ red tint after I was done...but no peach.

Sounds like you were doing ALBINO blacks!

Better than pasty white!

That would be a goal. Same as a midget and a gimp...race unimportant. And to keep on topic...a cop who is an albino black midget in a wheel chair who was injured in the line of duty by a savage white man. We would attend a cop funeral together then get it on, midget gimp style!

Better than pasty white!

That would be a goal. Same as a midget and a gimp...race unimportant. And to keep on topic...a cop who is an albino black midget in a wheel chair who was injured in the line of duty by a savage white man. We would attend a cop funeral together then get it on, midget gimp style!

You talking to Franco? He's into that shit!

Better than pasty white!

I saw this midget at the Food Lion a few months back...I have never tried so hard...she shot me down and called me out. Everyone was laughing at me...but, I got a phone number...but she was a smart little thing...giving me a phone number that wasn't real.

Where does one go to find midgets? Police funerals (staying n topic).

I saw this midget at the Food Lion a few months back...I have never tried so hard...she shot me down and called me out. Everyone was laughing at me...but, I got a phone number...but she was a smart little thing...giving me a phone number that wasn't real.

You have to go to a SMALL TOWN..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Typo correction:
48 Really Pissed Off Police Officer Widows

What a joke these funerals in NYC are! Did thousands of blue uniforms show up for the other 48 policemen killed in the line of duty this year? Fuck no.

50 cops were shot and killed on duty this year

50 cops were shot and killed on duty this year - The Washington Post

This is clearly the coalescence of police unions all over the country creating a media frenzy to counter the wrongful killings of blacks since Trayvon Martin. Pure kabuki theatre.

Damage control. Media hijacking.
How many of those other cop killings happened after Deblasio blamed police for being overly aggressive in the Eric Garner diabetes death?
I believe a white savage assassinate a cop a few days later.
What about the other 47?
What about them? Cops deservedly have massive funerals where cops from all around the nation attend. I have no issue with it. I respect and support it as a matter of fact.

Oh, you mean race...the mass majority of all cops killed in 2014 were killed by whites. As a matter of fact, whites killed more cops than any other race combined. Many officers and respected citizens attended those funerals as well.
I said and inferred nothing about race. My question was about the timing and deblasio's anti-cop comments. It's called context.

Typo correction:

What a joke these funerals in NYC are! Did thousands of blue uniforms show up for the other 48 policemen killed in the line of duty this year? Fuck no.

This is clearly the coalescence of police unions all over the country creating a media frenzy to counter the wrongful killings of blacks since Trayvon Martin. Pure kabuki theatre.

How many of those other cop killings happened after Deblasio blamed police for being overly aggressive in the Eric Garner diabetes death?
What about the other 47?
What about them? Cops deservedly have massive funerals where cops from all around the nation attend. I have no issue with it. I respect and support it as a matter of fact.

Oh, you mean race...the mass majority of all cops killed in 2014 were killed by whites. As a matter of fact, whites killed more cops than any other race combined. Many officers and respected citizens attended those funerals as well.
I said and inferred nothing about race. My question was about the timing and deblasio's anti-cop comments. It's called context.
Then...what about them?

You have to go to a SMALL TOWN..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl:

What about the other 47?

Then...what about them?
What about the other 47?

Then...what about them?
They would be from before deblasio's comments making them moot.

Typo correction:

Being killed in the line of Duty is very different from being assassinated.

You can juggle the language any way you want to please yourself, but the NYPD is calling it killed in the line of duty.

Typo correction:

either way your dead.....and if they were on the job when they were assassinated....then they died in the line of duty....

Yes, they were not off duty drinking coffee at the local Dunkin Donuts.

Frankly, this whole thing is suspect. One couldn't dream of better timing for two innocent officers to be slain by a lone gunman when the public opinion of the police nationwide was in the toilet after:
Trayvon Martin
Jordan Davis
Eric Garner
Michael Brown
and Tamir Rice
all unarmed blacks shot by white policemen.

So this lone gunman from....where? Baltimore? Comes up here and shoots two cops sitting in their squad car and then...surprise....disappears into the subway where he shoots himself. Not a lot of inquiry into whether those were self-inflicted wounds. That part of the story just went away, didn't it? I bet Frank Serpico is shaking his head right now.

Typo correction:

You can juggle the language any way you want to please yourself, but the NYPD is calling it killed in the line of duty.

SCUMBAG, YOU WERE PROVEN AN ASS BY A FEW PEOPLE WHEN THEY SHOWED YOU PICTURES AND LINKS TO THOUSANDS OF COPS ATTENDING OTHER OFFICERS FUNERALS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD, YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY, POND SCUM!

Typo correction:

SCUMBAG, YOU WERE PROVEN AN ASS BY A FEW PEOPLE WHEN THEY SHOWED YOU PICTURES AND LINKS TO THOUSANDS OF COPS ATTENDING OTHER OFFICERS FUNERALS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD, YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY, POND SCUM!

SCUMBAG, YOU WERE PROVEN AN ASS BY A FEW PEOPLE WHEN THEY SHOWED YOU PICTURES AND LINKS TO THOUSANDS OF COPS ATTENDING OTHER OFFICERS FUNERALS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD, YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY, POND SCUM!"""

Nope, you are full of shit. No one has posted pictures of the other 48 funerals.

But scrolling back through it I can see where you obsess about cat's hair balls and caramel candy corn. Is that what you dine on, Vaginitis? Or freeze dry and collect?

Typo correction:

SCUMBAG, YOU WERE PROVEN AN ASS BY A FEW PEOPLE WHEN THEY SHOWED YOU PICTURES AND LINKS TO THOUSANDS OF COPS ATTENDING OTHER OFFICERS FUNERALS, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE THREAD, YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY, POND SCUM!"""

Nope, you are full of shit. No one has posted pictures of the other 48 funerals.

But scrolling back through it I can see where you obsess about cat's hair balls and caramel candy corn. Is that what you dine on, Vaginitis? Or freeze dry and collect?
Well we know you suck, it just depends what liberal is near you... And I don't have to show 48 funerals cocksucker, there were at least 5 presented, 11 cops were killed LOD in 1971, and 12 in 1972, YOU do your own research, we are tired of you scum NOT KNOWING what the fuck you talk about! So STFU and PROVE it's NOT TRUE!

Typo correction:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/23/n...als-evolve-several-constants-remain.html?_r=0

Fallen Rochester Officer Laid to Rest Officer.com

Typo correction:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/23/n...als-evolve-several-constants-remain.html?_r=0

Fallen Rochester Officer Laid to Rest Officer.com

Lakewood Washington police officer shooting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Now that you are proven wrong, fuck off.

Forum List

Back