🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

4yr old Black Lives don't matter

USMB is screwing me up. I am starting to "shoot my mouth off" in public. Yesterday some strange car was going slowly up the street......two heads in it....riding low. Going very slow, weaving thru garbage cans, looking around. Couple of China-men I thought.....?

I happened to be driving out at same time. I pull close alongside, slow to stop. In USMB style I yell out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" (Old Yeller strikes). Fat man and buddy in passenger (both heavyweight, explains why car was riding low) Appear Shocked! reply back.....
."We are looking for an address". They seemed MexiCan? I say loudly "OK OK whatever" and drive off like pansy boy, but they know I was watching them.

1267527853_old_guy_going_crazy.gif

I am also trying to get truthful answers on the phone, at supermarket, at the doctor office. Yes, I am yelling too much.
USMB has broken me. I am wasting too much valuable life on this site.

Last edited:
Had a job interview few weeks back. I was "over-qualified". I tried to tell the guy I would do it, I'm not in any way turning down stuff apparently "beneath me"? Well I just found out I did not get it. I have found some stuff (contractor) work from home, but it will not last and it is intermittent and it does fit my other issues. sigh.

If you knew they whole story...............you would understand.

Someone here had awakened me about "hard-core" posting. Someone posted to another "your not made for the front lines, get to the rear". I awakened.

Soon after attempting to go "hard-core", I attacked a vunerable poster that has irritated me (posting nonsense about GOVT spending repeatedly).

But my attack was not 100% correct. Posters Word had dual meaning, I knew this.

I was called on carpet by someone out of the blue......a poster name I had not seen before. Maybe this was sock of attackee or hidden MOD......I don't know?

PREVIOUS MONTH WINNER
JakeStarkey

3689 Posts

ain't that some big dung heap. Son of gun! makes me YELL!

AND another thang: ya have to listen to the end of Red Sovine songs to get the punch line! I know you chickencrap moto-mouthed has-beens will NOT take time and that frosts my rear end!

Last edited:

Jan 04 2017. No riots yet.
Mexican cop was tosser.

took me long time to link quick play.

^^^^^ should have added. Girl thrown down claimed she was "going in" to break up fight her sister was into with other in the Cafe. Her mother is upset with the Cop?

I am upset. Sometimes 5 threads on same subject will blast out. Mods do nothing. Makes me angry. Most times it is from "long term" posters who should know better.

I know this girl slam will be "up there" soon, but I was FIRST in this messed up thread. I have been first on other stuff too but not give the credit I deserved because others step on my topics, yes........making me angry.

Reasons I have broken up with Internet Bimbos:

1.) She started screwing my friend and not me.
2.) She said her last boyfriend ate Mayonaise out of jar.
3.) She said OJ was innocent.
4.) She got mad cause I said her jeans fit her butt tight. hello?
5.) She wanted to bone me first night and I said wait.
6.) He mother did not like me or my "stories" of why I wanted to bone her daughter.
7.) She said she worked "retail". At that time I did not know what she meant.
8.) She looked nothing like her internet picture.
9.) She said she going shopping, I said where "Forever 210".
10.) She was too young.
11.) She was too old.
12.) Someone called her June Cleaver.
13.) She said it was her not me......she needed time.
14.) I got loaded and forgot to get back with her. panic.
15.) She was too hot for me. repeat category.
16.) She got mad cause I called bad parking a jackass.
17.) I did not know how to deal with her lovemaking.
18.) I played Golf with her dad, like he was going to check me out. panic.
19.) She left her husband too easily.
20.) Found out she worked for a lawyer.

the list is endless. To be a loser, someone must lose.

Last edited:
Okay yeah I feel slighted I start a thread and nothing happen, my 3600 post becomes nothing but bump Other people start threads and they go on for years millions and millions post and I can't even get one? I guess I'll use this Google Talk Type Here And get my money's worth for old number 3600 I'm going to get a keyboard someday and come after you Yeah you know who you are New America Hazel Roslyn loving me illegal immigrant promoting Sanctuaries left-leaning commie pinko You hating cop hitting family hating Church killersFamily Matters For Daddy's mommy's Muslims illegals Isis Murdering done bashing done grabbing gun control Animal ControlYou all make me sick with your Muslim loving Your turban wearing cotton topped Jokers and unions and teachers and Democrats and rhinos Winos and rhinosOh yes if I stay on the board I will come for you with a keyboard And it will be ugly You will not be safeDon't think this is summer Dark fish sticks Airstream story this is real life out here Is 214-1215 That's how I'm going to live it There's going to be no Safe Haven Mortuary You don't get in my truck and I don't get any regrets no more I'll stay down here in my ownMaybe that's enough for now I just realize I can post anything I want in here this is my friend I don't know You don't like it stay out of it stay up there with your hands and you never will be I'll be down here in the muck Where my people areI thought it important to watch this girl story since she's going to hang a cop up in Minnesota but you people don't care if you don't care don't care don't care You make me crazy angry And I hate everyone of you
Dude you are insane and if Homeland security is real, your white ass need monitoring....FBI, CIA are you listening...this mf' is cra cra!!

Can you speak proper English?

I would like to start a thread about WHY? WHY?

do people get a Tatto.........why? I see them on all sorts of people.....not as many as this guy but I see it.

I don't get it? I see beautiful young girl with ink up/down the arms or on on fat calves? neck? why?

C4ySBRSWAAAVf1-.jpg

I'd rather munch a turd sandwich than read this ever, ever again.

I'd rather munch a turd sandwich than read this ever, ever again.

well, thanks for stopping by. I hate to waste a post to try to keep you here. It is a free world, a free board.

You could at least start in on the Tattoo topic? Ignore the rest.Why? Why would anyone? Tattoo? Do not understand? Look at me? I got ink injected? WTH?

note: Some of the crazy postings were on a small tablet using Google voice talk. I started a couple threads and no one "stopped by". So I live down here. Tattoo.......would be a good topic. Take it upstairs then big man.

Trust me. I have other ideas boiling on the surface. I have yet to bring these ideas into any post. Yes, I have replied to myself to "get some action". Is that wrong>?

HOLY COW! I looked back at that Tattoo SOB and I think one of his eyeball is tattoo black? LAND O' GOSHEN! it makes me queasy to look at it so I can only glance. This guy must be world record holder or something?

THREAD: why do people get Tattoo? Why? I see great girl......then I see Tattoo. It reduces the beauty IMVHO.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back