🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 best female rockers live

• Banned
I can't understand a word they're singing.

Typical rock-n-rollers.
It's mostly Japanese lol.

BUT believe it or not about ⅓ of the lyrics are in English. Problem is without subtitles you'd never know because the accents are THICK.

The musical talent is incredible tho.

Check this out, no singing....just instruments.

• Banned
bluzman61 watch the last video I posted. Crazy talent. The lead guitarist (Kanami) composes all of their music and (Miku) rhythm guitar does all their lyrics. The drummer (Akane) is considered the reincarnation of John Bohnam. And (Misa) the bassist is insanely talented. (Saki) it lead vocals

Screenshot_20211206-123540_Chrome.jpg

I agree with norwegen ... that's terrible Englishing ... but rock don't care, now does it? ...

Really good I think ... for girls ... the lil' maid's outfit on the lead guitar is a bit over the top ... but it's their look ...

• Banned
I agree with norwegen ... that's terrible Englishing ... but rock don't care, now does it? ...

Really good I think ... for girls ... the lil' maid's outfit on the lead guitar is a bit over the top ... but it's their look ...
She worked as a maid Cafe hostess in Japan for years and decided to form the band with the outfits to break stereotypes

I was just making a joke. Like my grandfather used to complain about not understanding the music I used to listen to.
Matters not either way. I've got "rocker" friends who won't give them time of day because of the outfits. Their loss really. We've had a decade or two of same ole same ole rock and these girls offer up something unique. They have many albums and almost every song touches a different style of music from punk rock to a bit of pop to a hint of metal.

Truth be told I sang the wrong lyrics to many of my favorite songs for decades till youtube came along to put subs to the videos.
For years I sang "wrapped up like a douche" to blinded by the light and that song is in ENGLISH lol

Is everyone too old on this forum? I've tried multiple times to turn yall on to a new rock group and outside of a few no one ever responds.
I'll just put this out there so there's some understanding of why I post music so much. After several years in a maximum security prison and the only "freedom" we had was our music on headphones I came to rely on it to escape my circumstances. That love for music has never left me.

The girls are in this movie. Both on the soundtrack and actually in it.

Great movie btw if you have Netflix

Last edited:

Forum List

Back