🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 more charged in anti-government militia plot linked to Fort Stewart

Only whites are racists as far as I know- hating a race is not racist. This new Rush/Beck/Fox/Pub etc definition is just more Pubcrappe. Change the GD channel, chumps.

Racist | Define Racist at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist - Cached
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is
superior to any or all others. Relevant Questions. What Is A Racist? Why Are
People ...
Hear that, Salty? A white liberal has proclaimed that you, an admitted racist, are not racist.

You'd better listen. White liberals are the final arbiters in all things racial.

I don't believe I'm superior to whites. I just hate whites. So I guess that makes me a hatemonger.

superior to any or all others.
Relevant Questions. What Is A Racist? Why Are
People ...

He's not a racist, he just doesn't like white a-hole racists LOL.
He's admitted he's a racist, you moron.

Sure, but I am not willing to take a racist piece of shits word for it....as he said, he hates Whitey because we "exist".

The po negroid is conflcted.
Until I find out otherwise, I take all claims of service at face value. Even those of racist pieces of shit.

And lose the "negroid" crap. You're no better than he is.

Nope, and I have never claimed to be, but fuck off and ignore me if you don't like it...we clear?
You're clearer than you want to be, I expect.

*checks chain of command* Funny -- you don't show up on the list. So feel free to eat shit. I'll say what I like, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it, is there?

Only whites are racists as far as I know- hating a race is not racist. This new Rush/Beck/Fox/Pub etc definition is just more Pubcrappe. Change the GD channel, chumps.

superior to any or all others. Relevant Questions. What Is A Racist? Why Are
People ...
Hear that, Salty? A white liberal has proclaimed that you, an admitted racist, are not racist.

You'd better listen. White liberals are the final arbiters in all things racial.

I don't believe I'm superior to whites. I just hate whites. So I guess that makes me a hatemonger.
It makes you an asshole.

Not true, but you are a racist piece of shit, you would lie about anything.

True, and every honest poster on this board knows it's true.

So all racists "lie about everything"? The founding fathers were racist. Did they "lie about everything"?

Of course they were, they were white.

You see Salt, you start from a place of what we owe you.

I don't owe you shit, you were never owned and you were never bought and sold.

Now, should you want to make an honestly living let me know.

You haven't been on this board long. You will not find a post of mine where I said whites own me anything. I have never been poor, on welfare and I've been employed since 1985.

You accused me of lying on the premise that I'm a racist, therefore I "lie about anything". I mentioned the FF as a way to see if you think all racists "lie about everything" or is it just black racists.

You assumptions that blacks :

Have no fathers.

Mothers are on welfare.

Are on the downlow.

and don't do an honest days work, are very telling.

Until I find out otherwise, I take all claims of service at face value. Even those of racist pieces of shit.

And lose the "negroid" crap. You're no better than he is.

Nope, and I have never claimed to be, but fuck off and ignore me if you don't like it...we clear?
You're clearer than you want to be, I expect.

*checks chain of command* Funny -- you don't show up on the list. So feel free to eat shit. I'll say what I like, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it, is there?

Nope, I don't waste words, I communicated what I wanted to.

Deal with it kid.

Very Glad to see they were stopped. I don't care how bad a president I think Obama, or anyone is. I would never wish to see them Killed. Throw the Book at the Fuckers.

True, and every honest poster on this board knows it's true.

So all racists "lie about everything"? The founding fathers were racist. Did they "lie about everything"?

You haven't been on this board long. You will not find a post of mine where I said whites own me anything. I have never been poor, on welfare and I've been employed since 1985.

You accused me of lying on the premise that I'm a racist, therefore I "lie about anything". I mentioned the FF as a way to see if you think all racists "lie about everything" or is it just black racists.

Have no fathers.

Mothers are on welfare.

Are on the downlow.

Of course they are, it's called probing, and what is telling is where you show flame points ;)

You are a pig fucking racist, and I am the whitey you hate.

I can live with that negroid.

superior to any or all others.
Relevant Questions. What Is A Racist? Why Are
People ...

He's not a racist, he just doesn't like white a-hole racists LOL.

I realize the word racist has changed since obama became president but you're a stupid fuck.
Racist is anyone who hates a person because of their race. Thats from memory the way it use to be,.

Have no fathers.

Mothers are on welfare.

Are on the downlow.

Of course they are, it's called probing, and what is telling is where you show flame points ;)

You are a pig fucking racist, and I am the whitey you hate.

I can live with that negroid.

"Flame points"? Hahahahaha.

You act like you are the first white racist I have ever dealt with, on this board or in real life. You don't even rank in the top 100 on this board. I don't see you lasting long on here.

Forum List

Back