5 Reasons Israel Is Losing the Public Relations Battle

First of all, Jericho is the oldest-inhabited city in the world, though Jerusalem is more important.
When Jordanian Muslims ruled Jerusalem, they forbade Jews from praying at the Western Wall, destroyed synagogues, and turned gravestones into latrines. Jews will never go back to that.
As for pluralism, unlike most ppl here, as someone who has actually BEEN to Jerusalem, I can say that all the Muslim, Christian, and Armenian holy places are kept in tip-top shape and are open to all. Israeli tourism would suffer, if they weren't.
While Jerusalem is mentioned around 700x in the Hebrew Bible, it's never mentioned in the Quran. Now that doesn't mean that Muslims can't pray there (though they turn up their asses to Jerusalem, while praying towards Mecca). It only means that Jerusalem will remain Israel's capital city. As Jews pray: "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to its palate, if I do not place Jerusalem above my chiefest joy."
" Damascus, Syria

"Damascus is widely believed to be the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world, with evidence of habitation dating back at least 11,000 years. Its location and persistence have made the city a nexus for civilizations come and gone. Today its metropolitan area is home to about 2.5 million people, and in 2008 it was named the Arab Capital of Culture."

Can you find room for Assad to take a piss on Golda's grave?

When are today's "chosen people" going to choose between a Democratic or a Jewish State?

World's oldest cities: Damascus, Syria | MNN - Mother Nature Network
You should perhaps find burial room for the 18,000+ Syrians that your beloved Assad has slaughtered so far, you fucking idiot. How many more do you think your Arab "hero" will kill? You IslamoNazi dirtbags of course really aren't concerned when Muslims go around killing fellow Muslims by the thousands are you? That is to be expected from the animals.
Assad isn't receiving 8 million US dollars every day to butcher his victims, is he, Golda?
It isn't hard for me to condemn butchers like Assad or Sharon or Obama, for that matter.
It's mindless cogs like you who can't accept the original Golden Rule.
Since Syria and Israel wouldn't exist without British, French, and US imperialism, I'm going to devote my energy the the war criminals with the greatest number of nuclear weapons, which means Barry and Bibi.

Nah ... I would blame you Nazi scumbags.
Because you're stupid or ignorant?

Maybe you should find a little blame for the Zionist scumbags who offered an alliance with Hitler during the Holocaust?

Like a good little goose-stepper you only find blame for the Zionists. When it comes to ignorance I'm just not in your league. Everyone who thought they could further their cause dealt with Hitler. Nazi slime like you blame the Jooooos.

Irish Republican Army

Vichy France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Where did the IRA come from?
Same place as the Jewish Homeland, the British Empire.

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,” he said, “a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism...'”

"Ariel Sharon and former Prime Minister Menachem Begin normally take credit for creating the 'facts on the ground' policies that have poured more than 420,000 settlers into the Occupied Territories. But they were simply copying Charles I, the English King, who in 1609 forcibly removed the O’Neill and O’Donnell clans from the north of Ireland, moved in 20,000 English and Scottish Protestants, and founded the Plantation of Ulster."

I'm not sufficiently stupid or ignorant to support any empire.
You are.
Guess that makes you the goose's bitch?

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules | FPIF

Because you're stupid or ignorant?

Maybe you should find a little blame for the Zionist scumbags who offered an alliance with Hitler during the Holocaust?

Like a good little goose-stepper you only find blame for the Zionists. When it comes to ignorance I'm just not in your league. Everyone who thought they could further their cause dealt with Hitler. Nazi slime like you blame the Jooooos.

Irish Republican Army

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,” he said, “a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism...'”

"Ariel Sharon and former Prime Minister Menachem Begin normally take credit for creating the 'facts on the ground' policies that have poured more than 420,000 settlers into the Occupied Territories. But they were simply copying Charles I, the English King, who in 1609 forcibly removed the O’Neill and O’Donnell clans from the north of Ireland, moved in 20,000 English and Scottish Protestants, and founded the Plantation of Ulster."

You are.

Lame deflection. You whined about Zionists dealing with Hitler. I pointed out that everyone who thought they could further their cause dealt with Hitler, not just the Jooooos.

Collaboration with the Axis Powers during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Irish Republican Army

You are.

Lame deflection. You whined about Zionists dealing with Hitler. I pointed out that everyone who thought they could further their cause dealt with Hitler, not just the Jooooos.

Collaboration with the Axis Powers during World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your link:

"Within nations occupied by the Axis Powers, some citizens, driven by nationalism, ethnic hatred, anti-communism, anti-Semitism, opportunism or simply to avoid potential death, knowingly engaged in collaboration with the Axis Powers during World War II. Some of these collaborationists committed the worst crimes and atrocities of the Holocaust."

When did the Axis occupy Mandate Palestine?
Before or after Ireland?

Six million Jews died in the Holocaust while the founding fathers of Israel offered to collaborate with the Nazis. Do you see the difference?

You can put your time to better use watching "Monday Night Football."

You are.

Your link:

"Within nations occupied by the Axis Powers, some citizens, driven by nationalism, ethnic hatred, anti-communism, anti-Semitism, opportunism or simply to avoid potential death, knowingly engaged in collaboration with the Axis Powers during World War II. Some of these collaborationists committed the worst crimes and atrocities of the Holocaust."

When did the Axis occupy Mandate Palestine?
Before or after Ireland?

Six million Jews died in the Holocaust while the founding fathers of Israel offered to collaborate with the Nazis. Do you see the difference?

You can put your time to better use watching "Monday Night Football."

The Zionists dealt with Hitler just as everyone else who thought they could further their cause. You blame the Jooos and only the Jooos because that's how Nazi slimeballs roll.

What do you know for sure about Jews who collaborated with those who killed six million Jews?

"In 1940, Lehi, a militant Zionist group founded by Avraham ("Yair") Stern, proposed intervening in World War II on the side of Nazi Germany. It offered assistance in transferring the Jews of Europe to Palestine, in return for Germany's help in expelling Britain from Mandatory Palestine. Late in 1940, Lehi representative Naftali Lubenchik went to Beirut to meet German official Werner Otto von Hentig (who also was involved with the Haavara or Transfer Agreement, which had been transferring German Jews and their funds to Palestine since 1933).

"Lubenchik told von Hentig that Lehi had not yet revealed its full power and that they were capable of organizing a whole range of anti-British operations. This proposed alliance with Nazi Germany cost Lehi and Stern much support."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaboration_with_the_Axis_Powers_during_World_War_II#Palestine

Get it, Golda?
Jews offering to help Hitler kill Jews.
Makes racists like you feel like goose-stepping, right?

Last edited:
What do you know for sure about Jews who collaborated with those who killed six million Jews?

I know this: you have failed to provide even one credible source for that claim (perhaps because there are none) while I have provided a dozen about those who actually did. Here's a few more:

"In 1940, Lehi, a militant Zionist group founded by Avraham ("Yair") Stern, proposed intervening in World War II on the side of Nazi Germany. It offered assistance in transferring the Jews of Europe to Palestine, in return for Germany's help in expelling Britain from Mandatory Palestine. Late in 1940, Lehi representative Naftali Lubenchik went to Beirut to meet German official Werner Otto von Hentig (who also was involved with the Haavara or Transfer Agreement, which had been transferring German Jews and their funds to Palestine since 1933).

"Lubenchik told von Hentig that Lehi had not yet revealed its full power and that they were capable of organizing a whole range of anti-British operations. This proposed alliance with Nazi Germany cost Lehi and Stern much support."

Get it, Golda?
Jews offering to help Hitler kill Jews.
Makes racists like you feel like goose-stepping, right?

They did no such thing. Read your own post.
They did not offer to help kill Jews you lying Nazi slug.
Nazis are always trying to mitigate the crimes of their forefathers.

Yes that is correct. They still adore a 7th century pedophile terrorist mass murdering thief, and want to drag the rest of the world back there with them. To be exact Islam is the cancer of modern Civilization. It is a doctrine that needs to be outlawed in my opinion.
WTF you talkin' 'bout, bitch-boy?

You wanna go back to the 1st century to claim Israeli land ownership!
Nope. Israel was re established in 1948, and now owns this land. The rest is all talk and hot air. It was the Arabs who illegally attacked it then, and continue to do so today. The land never belonged to the Arabs. It was run by the British and prior to that was part of the Ottoman empire for 700 years. for 700 years. Out if this collapsed Empire, many Arab countries were formed in fact majority of the land about 98% was given to the Arabs. Arabs don't like that the Jews got to establish a state on the land of their ancestors? Well, tough shit.

Israel was re established in 1948, and now owns this land.

Do you have any documentation showing when Israel acquired land and established borders?

WTF you talkin' 'bout, bitch-boy?

You wanna go back to the 1st century to claim Israeli land ownership!
Nope. Israel was re established in 1948, and now owns this land. The rest is all talk and hot air. It was the Arabs who illegally attacked it then, and continue to do so today. The land never belonged to the Arabs. It was run by the British and prior to that was part of the Ottoman empire for 700 years. for 700 years. Out if this collapsed Empire, many Arab countries were formed in fact majority of the land about 98% was given to the Arabs. Arabs don't like that the Jews got to establish a state on the land of their ancestors? Well, tough shit.

Do you have any documentation showing when Israel acquired land and established borders?
I read it somewhere in Genesis when Joshua planted his big 'ol hobnailed Jesus sandals in the Promised Land. That's more than enough proof.

I read it somewhere in Genesis when Joshua planted his big 'ol hobnailed Jesus sandals in the Promised Land. That's more than enough proof.

Nice deflection. Is that all you got?

Tinmore:
>>>
I believe it's in the Israeli constitution.

Forum List

Back