5 Reasons Israel Is Losing the Public Relations Battle

Are you saying you read every post on every thread you contribute to, Hoss?
When are your "chosen" heroes going to choose between Democracy and Theocracy?
I read every post on every thread. Some threads I don't reply to but if I am going to reply to a post I want to know what was written on every post after the one I am replying to. Sorta like continuity, ya know.

First of all, Jericho is the oldest-inhabited city in the world, though Jerusalem is more important.
When Jordanian Muslims ruled Jerusalem, they forbade Jews from praying at the Western Wall, destroyed synagogues, and turned gravestones into latrines. Jews will never go back to that.
As for pluralism, unlike most ppl here, as someone who has actually BEEN to Jerusalem, I can say that all the Muslim, Christian, and Armenian holy places are kept in tip-top shape and are open to all. Israeli tourism would suffer, if they weren't.
While Jerusalem is mentioned around 700x in the Hebrew Bible, it's never mentioned in the Quran. Now that doesn't mean that Muslims can't pray there (though they turn up their asses to Jerusalem, while praying towards Mecca). It only means that Jerusalem will remain Israel's capital city. As Jews pray: "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to its palate, if I do not place Jerusalem above my chiefest joy."
East Jerusalem belongs to the arabs.

The Muslims believe all of Jersulem is theirs.

The Jews believed all of Jerusalem is ours.

History though speaks for itself. Jews where in the land before the Arabs. Either we respect eachother's religions, or we die fighting with one another.

When will the Arabs chose between the idea of killing all Jews and making peace with the Jews?

What connection does Muslims have to Jeruslame?

Jerusalem is not mentioned in the Quran even ONCE.
Stop being so selfish!

While the history of the world is moving decisively toward a culture of inclusion, diversity and pluralism, Israeli politics seems to challenge history by moving in the opposite direction of exclusion and unilateral self - righteous monopoly of geography, demography, history, archeology and culture, especially in Jerusalem, where Israelis are desperately trying to establish a “Jewish” capital for Israel and “the Jewish people” worldwide, excluding centuries old presence of Palestinian, Arab, Muslim and Christian deep-rooted existence and heritage, thus sowing the seeds of imminent conflict and foreseeable war by strangling a city that has historically been of diversified and pluralistic character and a flashpoint for human misery whenever exclusion becomes the rule of the day.
It's the oldest inhabited city in the world. Many cultures have lived there.

Selfish? Since when stating a fact is called being "selfish"?

The Muslims claim religious ties on Jerusalem which is based on Gurnisht. Nada. Klum!

So what is the fight all about, anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeZwn8QVQEo

Last edited:

The Muslims claim religious ties on Jerusalem which is based on Gurnisht. Nada. Klum!

That's right, selfish. East Jerusalem belongs to the arabs. Deal with it!

I bring facts. I don't have to "deal" with anything. Jerusalem is never mentioned in the Quran, while in the Tanakh it is mentioned over 100 times.

Let's say east Jerusalem does "belong" to the Arabs.

Why do Arab stone and Terrorize any Jew who wishes to go to the Temple mount to pray?

Isn't that considered SELFISH?

Or is it wrong only when Jews wishes to practice religion?

I bring facts. I don't have to "deal" with anything. Jerusalem is never mentioned in the Quran, while in the Tanakh it is mentioned over 100 times.

Let's say east Jerusalem does "belong" to the Arabs.

Why do Arab stone and Terrorize any Jew who wishes to go to the Temple mount to pray?

Isn't that considered SELFISH?

Or is it wrong only when Jews wishes to practice religion?

Actually, it's closer to 700.

When will the Arabs chose between the idea of killing all Jews and making peace with the Jews?
When Jews stop filling the Occupied Territories with other Jews from around the world?

If it was only about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, so why do Palestinians and Arabs kill Jews all over the world?

The answer is simple. It is not about Israel. It is about Muslims wanting to wipe the Jews off.

Up until now, any giving up always came from the Israeli side. Never the Palestinian side. Not only it didn't help. more Jews have been killed because of it.

There is a limit to how much we can give them and be slapped back.:mad:

East Jerusalem belongs to the arabs.
So, palistanians are, actually, arabs! Not much of a "nation", indeed.

Palestinians are actually the Jews and Arabs of the area that British occupation called "Palestine". So being politically correct, I should also be considered Palestinian, since my grandmother's ID said in nationality "Palestine".

Even though there is really no such thing as Palestine.

So if the Temple mount belongs to the "Palestinians" it should mean both Jews and Arabs. so they are not allowed to prevent us from praying there.

Either way, the Jews should be allowed to have access to the holy site.

When Jews stop filling the Occupied Territories with other Jews from around the world?

If it was only about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, so why do Palestinians and Arabs kill Jews all over the world?

The answer is simple. It is not about Israel. It is about Muslims wanting to wipe the Jews off.

Up until now, any giving up always came from the Israeli side. Never the Palestinian side. Not only it didn't help. more Jews have been killed because of it.

Are your referring to events like Munich in 1972?

"The Munich massacre is an informal name for an attack that occurred during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Bavaria, in southern West Germany, when members of the Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage and eventually killed by the Palestinian group Black September.[3][4][5][6][7] Shortly after the crisis began, they demanded the release of 234 prisoners held in Israeli jails... "

I think it is all about the creation of a Jewish State in Mandate Palestine in 1948; when one-third of the population imposed Israel by force of arms upon a majority of Palestinians. Can you point to events like Munich taking place prior to 1948?

Munich massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are your referring to events like Munich in 1972?

"The Munich massacre is an informal name for an attack that occurred during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Bavaria, in southern West Germany, when members of the
Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage and eventually killed by the Palestinian group Black September.[3][4][5][6][7] Shortly after the crisis began, they demanded the release of 234 prisoners held in Israeli jails... "

I think it is all about the creation of a Jewish State in Mandate Palestine in 1948; when one-third of the population imposed Israel by force of arms upon a majority of Palestinians. Can you point to events like Munich taking place prior to 1948?

Munich massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There have been countless deadly pogroms against jews in muslim countries over the past 1400 years In fact the filth of shariah was IMPOSED in arabia over the dead bodies of thousands of people who refused to kiss the ass of the rapist pig

The country was STOLEN by muslims from christians, jews, zoroastrians and 'others' and the same scenario was repeated thruout North africa and parts of Europe and Asia

-----and very IMPORTANTLY the arabs STOLE PALESTINE in using the same technique

So if the Temple mount belongs to the "Palestinians" it should mean both Jews and Arabs. so they are not allowed to prevent us from praying there.

Either way, the Jews should be allowed to have access to the holy site.
Of coarse. You both have rights to that area, equally. And both should respect the others right. The ones who do, I support. The ones who don't, I'm against.

It depends what you mean by East Jerusalem. Jerusalem does have some decrepit Arab villages. That they can have. If you mean the Old City though, we will fight you to the death.

King david PURCHASED jerusalem-----it was never sold to arabs Arabs did forcibly and cirminally OCCUPY Jerusalem for many years

Forum List

Back