5 Reasons Israel Is Losing the Public Relations Battle

The UN "imposed" nothing----it RECOGNIZED the existence of.... what right did those of YOUR ilk have to murder and/or rape HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS? for your "god"??

Hundreds of millions ?

yes---the number of persons actually dead from genocides comitted by muslims number in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS In India alone----in the first 100 years of Moghul oppression------historians agree that muslims murdered 100 million hindus In the age of ISLAMIC "GLORIOUS" CONQUEST across africa and into Iran and parts of europe-----at least 100 million were murdered in genocides Just in the past 100 years at least 20 million died in ISLAMIC GENOCIDES ----biafra, east pakistan, Uganda, Sudan, armenia etc etc Iran was hit hard by the forces of disgusting jihadist pig GENGHIS KHAN and ----invasion by arabs Of all the people I have even encountered in my life-----those who HATE ARABS THE MOST------are-----believe it or not IRANIANS
So my question is: why did Jews think that it was a great idea to set up shop in the middle of a bunch of crazy murdering muslims? They don't have any history books or something? :D

Some White guy, probably.
Is it a "white" thing?
It's a "rich" and "white" thing:

"Following the absorption of the Ottoman Empire after World War I, the British set about shoring up their rule by the tried and true strategy of pitting ethnic group against ethnic group, tribe against tribe, and religion against religion.

"When British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour issued his famous 1917 Declaration guaranteeing a 'homeland' for the Jewish people in Palestine, he was less concerned with righting a two thousand year old wrong than creating divisions that would serve growing British interests in the Middle East."

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules | FPIF

Let us hear what other Arabs have said:

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".
- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".
- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".
- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -
From your link:

What changed for Walid on June 4, 1967 was an illegal invasion and occupation of the territory he was living in. It doesn't matter whether his flag had a star on it, or not. The Star of David definitely was NOT on his flag before Israel's '67 conquest.

Israel became an "Occupying Power" and Walid became a "protected person" as the Fourth Geneva Convention makes clear to any "sincerely neutral observer."

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Israel has been importing, deporting, and transferring its civilian population into the Occupied Territories for more than four decades in defiance of International Law, and whether Walid was Jordanian or Palestinian in June of 1967 is immaterial; Israel conquered territory he lived on by force and has been filling it with Jews from around the world ever since.

Palestinian Myths

That definitely did not come from the link.
Yeah.
It did.
Stop hating.

"Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:

“'Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?'
“'We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“'When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out'”.

Palestinian Myths

Last edited:
"Following the absorption of the Ottoman Empire after World War I, the British set about shoring up their rule by the tried and true strategy of pitting ethnic group against ethnic group, tribe against tribe, and religion against religion.
Aah! A funny colonialism-basher drivel, hilariously and shamelessly promoting turkish colonialism, or any other politically correct one for that matter. So, the cohesive kurds, sharing a national memory and history don't deserve a state, but major recent arab squatting-settling immigrants from the hood, who swarmed in on jewish development, and who are held together only by faked-forged "history" and judopfobia deserve one.
"When British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour issued his famous 1917 Declaration guaranteeing a 'homeland' for the Jewish people in Palestine, he was less concerned with righting a two thousand year old wrong than creating divisions that would serve growing British interests in the Middle East."
And what might that "two thousand year old wrong" be?

"Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against: ...
Since we're fond of Walid Shoebat, let's have more - "As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today’s Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today’s Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants."
Kewl!

So my question is: why did Jews think that it was a great idea to set up shop in the middle of a bunch of crazy murdering muslims?
Flower power?

I know, all you Israel apologists are too embarrassed to answer.

If only they had followed Herzl's and Hirsch's suggestions to go to Argentina, where Jewish colonies were being set up, or Kenya which was also a consideration.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

the objective was so save the HOLY LAND from the filth brought there by the dogs of arabia

Aah! A funny colonialism-basher drivel, hilariously and shamelessly promoting turkish colonialism, or any other politically correct one for that matter. So, the cohesive kurds, sharing a national memory and history don't deserve a state, but major recent arab squatting-settling immigrants from the hood, who swarmed in on jewish development, and who are held together only by faked-forged "history" and judopfobia deserve one.
Who said the Kurds don't deserve a state?

"Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh’s recent revelations that the Israeli government is encouraging Kurdish separatism in Iraq, Iran, and Syria should ring a bell for anyone who has followed the long history of English imperial ambitions.

"It is no surprise that the Israelis should be using the tactic of 'divide and conquer,' the cornerstone policy of an empire that dominated virtually every continent on the globe save South America. The Jewish population of British-controlled Palestine was, after all, victim to exactly the same kind of ethnic manipulation that the Sharon government is presently attempting in Northern Iraq."

Another example of the abused child growing into a self-destructive monster, right drivel?

"Palestinians are the newest of all the peoples on the face of the Earth, and began to exist in a single day by a kind of supernatural phenomenon that is unique in the whole history of mankind, as it is witnessed by Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against: ...
Since we're fond of Walid Shoebat, let's have more - "As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today’s Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today’s Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants."
Kewl!
And in Bethlehem Country and surrounding environs in 1948 there were 650,000 Jews and twice as many Arabs and Others. Jews controlled 6%-7% of the land of Mandate Palestine. By what kosher calculus does that translate into a "Jewish State" holding 55% to 70% of the land of Palestine?

Jews are just NOT that kewl, drivel!

Who said the Kurds don't deserve a state?

"Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh’s recent revelations that the Israeli government is encouraging Kurdish separatism in Iraq, Iran, and Syria should ring a bell for anyone who has followed the long history of English imperial ambitions.

"It is no surprise that the Israelis should be using the tactic of 'divide and conquer,' the cornerstone policy of an empire that dominated virtually every continent on the globe save South America. The Jewish population of British-controlled Palestine was, after all, victim to exactly the same kind of ethnic manipulation that the Sharon government is presently attempting in Northern Iraq."

Another example of the abused child growing into a self-destructive monster, right drivel?

Georgie memorized the propaganda >>>> lets blame the "WEST" (well---british empire is THE ORIGINAL "WEST" that the jihadists blame----but the BIG SATAN is just a subsidiary in the nursing bottle upon which georgie suckled) and-----of course ISRAEL is yet another perpetrator OF ROOT OF ALL EVIL---to wit....WESTERN COLONIALISM

poor georgie-----he forgot all about islamic imperialism and what was DONE TO THE KURDS

georgie have you ever met a KURD? did you know that SALA'ADIN was a Kurd-?------did you know that there are jewish kurds up in those hills?? To some extent Kurds were people living in lands INVADED BY THE DOGS OF ARABIA who "RAN FOR THE HILLS" that is why they are found in the mountains of lands invaded by the dogs of arabia ------poor kurds------unfortunately they lost so much they virtually forgot who they are but they stiil -----variously according to tribe-----carry the some of the heritage of their past which is why muslims never stopped oppressing them and imposing on them. They are actually people upon whom, in general ---islam was imposed -----but they continued to maintain some of their sense of independence In general they are SUNNI MUSLIMS but sunni ARABIST Sadaam killed them by the tens of thousands anywyay for NOT WANTING TO BE ARABS

back to the point--- if there were any people who did DIVIDE AND CONQUOR -----it was romans ------and ----MUSLIMS it is true that Great Britain picked up on the idea from ROME but it is certainly not unique to Great Britain nor was it orginated by great britain nor did the muslims get it from Great Britain As to Israel and the kurds-------for jews-----the kurds are something like the jews of the mountains --------escapees from islamic oppression and from christian missionaries

Flower power?
I know, all you Israel apologists are too embarrassed to answer.
The original "question"'s a moronic baiting, so, why bothah?

I haven't heard you answer a question properly ONCE in the whole time that I've been here. You are obviously clueless so you attempt a witty reply. Sorry, you fail epically! Better luck next time. Please do me a favour and don't answer my posts or I'll have to put you back on ignore.

Is Ima still asking why jews consider Israel to be a land holy to jews? Lets try to help her regarding the issue of PLACES which are HOLY to some people ie PLACES they consider VERY VERY IMPORTANT specifically to them. Only intensely bigotted people would focus on that which is HOLY to one and not the other when dealing with this question. When I was seven years old-----an aunt took us kids to WASHINGTON DC I was impressed with the LINCOLN MEMORIAL and would be insulted if someone TOOK IT AWAY from the USA I grew up thinking TIMES SQUARE in New York City is important too------uhm the great play houses are there and I sorta identify with broadway stage plays

when I was a kid----some neighbors want BACK TO IRELAND------they were actually the great grandchildren of Irish people and did not even speak with Irish accents
-----so Ima may ask WHY GO BACK TO IRELAND and not ZIMBABWE?

Lots of my indian friends go back to INDIA now and then even if their whole families are in the USA for decades ----------why not Argentina?

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!

Is Ima still asking why jews consider Israel to be a land holy to jews? Lets try to help her regarding the issue of PLACES which are HOLY to some people ie PLACES they consider VERY VERY IMPORTANT specifically to them. Only intensely bigotted people would focus on that which is HOLY to one and not the other when dealing with this question. When I was seven years old-----an aunt took us kids to WASHINGTON DC I was impressed with the LINCOLN MEMORIAL and would be insulted if someone TOOK IT AWAY from the USA I grew up thinking TIMES SQUARE in New York City is important too------uhm the great play houses are there and I sorta identify with broadway stage plays

when I was a kid----some neighbors want BACK TO IRELAND------they were actually the great grandchildren of Irish people and did not even speak with Irish accents
-----so Ima may ask WHY GO BACK TO IRELAND and not ZIMBABWE?

Lots of my indian friends go back to INDIA now and then even if their whole families are in the USA for decades ----------why not Argentina?

DISCUSS!!!!!!!!!

If Israel was in say, a part of Australia, where everyone is safe. Nothing would then stop them from taking a trip to Jerusalem. You don't have to live in Vatican City to be a Catholic.

I'm just asking why, would anyone want to set up in a place that you know will cause you trouble, and do it in a way that causes you massive problems to start with? Jews are supposed to be smart people, aren't they?

Forum List

Back