5 Reasons Israel Is Losing the Public Relations Battle

Why do you think he is "fake"?
Maybe it's because he sleeps with the enemy.

Whose "enemy"? Enemy of the Zionists? Well, he is not a Zionist, is he?!

Zionists control all of US and West European media and finances; and predictably their's is the only point of view you are allowed to know.
You have your Turnspeak points down pat, tomorrow you'll have a quiz on Chairman Mao's Little Red Book. Start cramming.

Zionists control all of US and West European media and finances; and predictably their's is the only point of view you are allowed to know.
Meh, 50 fake, crazy Jews do not represent world Jewry. Sorry to inform you.

Here's a little "message" I received today; what's not to like about such people?:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -55 reputation points from Roudy.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I think if you go FUCK YOURSELF, you will have contributed greatly to humanity!

Regards,
Roudy
I still think you should go fuck yourself, Golem.

Here's a little "message" I received today; what's not to like about such people?:

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
Roudy
Did he get caught in the Gearz?

Yes, that suicide bombing and terrorism propaganda is really working for the Palestinians. Look how much progress they've made in these last 65 years.

Yes that is correct. They still adore a 7th century pedophile terrorist mass murdering thief, and want to drag the rest of the world back there with them. To be exact Islam is the cancer of modern Civilization. It is a doctrine that needs to be outlawed in my opinion.
WTF you talkin' 'bout, bitch-boy?

You wanna go back to the 1st century to claim Israeli land ownership!
Nope. Israel was re established in 1948, and now owns this land. The rest is all talk and hot air. It was the Arabs who illegally attacked it then, and continue to do so today. The land never belonged to the Arabs. It was run by the British and prior to that was part of the Ottoman empire for 700 years. for 700 years. Out if this collapsed Empire, many Arab countries were formed in fact majority of the land about 98% was given to the Arabs. Arabs don't like that the Jews got to establish a state on the land of their ancestors? Well, tough shit.

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
Roudy
Did he get caught in the Gearz?
Yup, right in there, and without Vaseline!

You can tell, mememe's been smoking that dried camel dung hash with her Islamist pimp again. Heard it pretty powerful and goes straight to the brain. Not that she has any though.

On the bright side of it, it's "halal".

HER-JDL-SISTER.jpg

72 Islamic virgins vs 1 jewish virgin

HER-JDL-SISTER.jpg

72 Islamic virgins vs 1 jewish virgin
Although the smell is the same, sometimes Jos is a Chos (soundless fart),, and sometimes it's a gooz (fart with loud sound). This post was pretty much the usual meaningless Chos that comes out of Jos.

Last edited:
Nope. Israel was re established in 1948, and now owns this land. The rest is all talk and hot air. It was the Arabs who illegally attacked it then, and continue to do so today. The land never belonged to the Arabs. It was run by the British and prior to that was part of the Ottoman empire for 700 years. for 700 years. Out if this collapsed Empire, many Arab countries were formed in fact majority of the land about 98% was given to the Arabs. Arabs don't like that the Jews got to establish a state on the land of their ancestors? Well, tough shit.
You're full of shit, asshole!

Why don't you come down to the 49ner Tavern, so I can tell you in person?

Actually, Roudy is right, except that it's not 98%, but well over 99%. Over 99% of the collapsed Ottoman Empire went to Arabs, who never accomplished much with all their land anyway. Jews bought up most of "Palestine" through the Jewish National Fund.

Please give the exact address of this 49ner Tavern, loinboy.

49er gay bar in Frisco? BWAHAHAHAHA! Is that a promise, Arab blowhard? You goin' to bring all your Moooslime friends with you, groin boy?

You know how they fight, I remember so many times from my barfighting days, it's always 5 Muslimes against one guy, and even at that they get their asses kicked. Just like it is with Israel. I wonder which has a worse history of being ass kicked cowards, the Arabs or the French? I think they're pretty close competition. Arab armies gave up fighting other armies a long time ago, so now Muslim idea of fighting is TERRORISM. Blowing up unsuspecting civilians and children. That's the Muslim "FREAKDOM FIGHTING" way. Heh heh heh

If you like gay bars like the 49ers may I suggest Moby's Dick. It's a little bigger than Abdul's Dick, the one you currently suck on!

"This week Ha'aretz reported that the Defense Ministry has now 'contracted an architect to resume construction' at the outpost. "This is part of a trend: The Netanyahu government has stopped paying lip service to the idea that the outposts are an aberration. Instead, it's developing them." prospect.org
Prospect may have to beat it in their heads that palistanian settler outposts don't preclude jewish construction activity, of course.

There is nothing "illegal" about Iran's nuclear program. According to hundreds of AIEA inspectors, their nuclear program is not producing nuclear WMDs- AS IS ISRAEL!

By Yossi Melman and Dan Raviv
Published July 22, 2012, issue of July 27, 2012.

We discovered recently that Israeli intelligence operatives have been active inside Iran, engaged in secret and dangerous missions aimed at stopping that country’s nuclear program. Although no Israeli government spokesman has confirmed such activities, our sources say that Israelis — not Iranian dissidents or other paid mercenaries — carried out the assassinations of at least four nuclear scientists in Tehran over the past three years.

Read more: Mossad Tries To Avoid Entangling Iran Jews

There is nothing "illegal" about Iran's nuclear program. According to hundreds of AIEA inspectors, their nuclear program is not producing nuclear WMDs- AS IS ISRAEL!

By Yossi Melman and Dan Raviv
Published July 22, 2012, issue of July 27, 2012.

We discovered recently that Israeli intelligence operatives have been active inside Iran, engaged in secret and dangerous missions aimed at stopping that country’s nuclear program. Although no Israeli government spokesman has confirmed such activities, our sources say that Israelis — not Iranian dissidents or other paid mercenaries — carried out the assassinations of at least four nuclear scientists in Tehran over the past three years.

Read more: Mossad Tries To Avoid Entangling Iran Jews
Will Iran welcome this report? The maps are good too!

Iran Nuclear Talks Continue Softly, Softly While Hopes Fade

Forum List

Back