5 years of legal POT is devastating Colorado Springs.

:rofl:

crimes-reefer-madness2.jpg

reefermadness.jpg
Typical outdated, 1970 regressive response rooted in ignorance.

IN STATES WITH MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAINKILLER DEATHS DROP BY 25 PERCENT

In states with medical marijuana, painkiller deaths drop by 25%

Opioid-related deaths fell 6.5% after recreational marijuana legalized in Colorado, research finds
Blair Miller
12:26 PM, Oct 16, 2017
1:21 PM, Oct 16, 2017
american journal of public health | colorado marijuana opioid | colorado marijuana reduction opioid related deaths| opioid related deaths recreational marijuana | colorado recreational marijuana and opioids

Opioid-related deaths fell 6.5% after recreational marijuana legalized in Colorado, research finds

Now I have never used pot and probably never will, but I would rather be around someone stoned than drunk on alcohol.
People pour alcohol down your throat the way pot smokers blow THC into your lungs?

Blair Miller
american journal of public health | colorado marijuana opioid | colorado marijuana reduction opioid related deaths| opioid related deaths recreational marijuana | colorado recreational marijuana and opioids

Now I have never used pot and probably never will, but I would rather be around someone stoned than drunk on alcohol.
Okay Old Rocks let's take this one step further.
Why not add the numbers of people who have tried spiritual healing to get rid of addiction , and no longer drink or smoke, nor abuse any such alcohol, pot or other drugs, or any other substance.

Why just compare pot to other drugs? Why not compare to other methods of cutting out addictions altogether to reduce dependence on any drug?

Wouldn't you rather be around ppl without an addiction or abuse problem at all?

(Especially if someone is drunk or high, I'd prefer they did not have an addiction or abuse issue which makes it dangerous. If there are going to be laws regulating alcohol or other drugs, I'd recommend the rule against giving access to someone with an addiction or abuse issue, and requiring screening and counseling treatment to prevent that. Also note: if people are going to force all taxpayers to pay for health care, those are the rules I'd want as terms for me paying into a health care system: I'd personally prefer all members go through spiritual healing to reduce costs of treatment as much as possible, because I don't want to have to waste resources on ppl who refuse to get help and end up costing more for conditions that could have been cured for free.)

Blair Miller

Okay Old Rocks let's take this one step further.
Why not add the numbers of people who have tried spiritual healing to get rid of addiction , and no longer drink or smoke, nor abuse any such alcohol, pot or other drugs, or any other substance.

Why just compare pot to other drugs? Why not compare to other methods of cutting out addictions altogether to reduce dependence on any drug?

Wouldn't you rather be around ppl without an addiction or abuse problem at all?

(Especially if someone is drunk or high, I'd prefer they did not have an addiction or abuse issue which makes it dangerous. If there are going to be laws regulating alcohol or other drugs, I'd recommend the rule against giving access to someone with an addiction or abuse issue, and requiring screening and counseling treatment to prevent that. Also note: if people are going to force all taxpayers to pay for health care, those are the rules I'd want as terms for me paying into a health care system: I'd personally prefer all members go through spiritual healing to reduce costs of treatment as much as possible, because I don't want to have to waste resources on ppl who refuse to get help and end up costing more for conditions that could have been cured for free.)
I'll never give up my addiction to cherry Dr. Pepper...

Marijuana destroys your brain and harms your lungs.

Marijuana doesn't even register when compared to damage done by Alcohol.
And even less than taking a header into an empty swimming pool. What's your point. Damage to the brain results in any event.
Is that why I've smoked for 33 years and still have a high IQ? What is your excuse for being ignorant and biased, a lack of weed?

The pro-smaller govt people don't want smaller govt. What a fucking surp
. What a stupid argument. Outlawing pot everywhere doesn't make the government bigger.

Part of the reason why "big government" is seen as bad is because "big government" sticks its nose in the people's business where it doesn't belong.

I thought that was kinda obvious.
They only mind it when it affects them personally, as far as a motto to live by they just play bumper sticker logic..

Weed is not addictive. If it were I would never have been able to just walk away from it when we had kids.

Forum List

Back