5 years of legal POT is devastating Colorado Springs.

The pro-smaller govt people don't want smaller govt. What a fucking surp
. What a stupid argument. Outlawing pot everywhere doesn't make the government bigger.

Part of the reason why "big government" is seen as bad is because "big government" sticks its nose in the people's business where it doesn't belong.

I thought that was kinda obvious.
They only mind it when it affects them personally, as far as a motto to live by they just play bumper sticker logic..

Oh, definitely. Usually I'm just saying this stuff to shove in their faces their contradictions.

The pro-smaller govt people don't want smaller govt. What a fucking surp
. What a stupid argument. Outlawing pot everywhere doesn't make the government bigger.

Part of the reason why "big government" is seen as bad is because "big government" sticks its nose in the people's business where it doesn't belong.

I thought that was kinda obvious.
They only mind it when it affects them personally, as far as a motto to live by they just play bumper sticker logic..

Oh, definitely. Usually I'm just saying this stuff to shove in their faces their contradictions.
I just like exposing them for the lying hypocrites they are...

Ah, people being able to decide things for themselves.

The pro-smaller govt people don't want smaller govt. What a fucking surprise.
So if I want to smoke a joint of chronic & drive, it won't bother you if I swerve while I am distracted by the undulation of a lawn sprinkler & run over your pet dog or kid? I mean that should Ok with you since it's what I decided to do.

Ah, people being able to decide things for themselves.

The pro-smaller govt people don't want smaller govt. What a fucking surprise.
So if I want to smoke a joint of chronic & drive, it won't bother you if I swerve while I am distracted by the undulation of a lawn sprinkler & run over your pet dog or kid? I mean that should Ok with you since it's what I decided to do.

smoking pot also STIMULATES appetite for carbs and sweets------the pot heads who are HEAVY into it----are lethargic------but eating cheap cakes-------I am against the legalization of pot

The legal pot movement is funded by the auto industry. They love all the car crashes. Car crashes mean car sales.

EDITORIAL: The sad anniversary of Big Commercial Pot in Colorado

nov 21 2017 This week marks the fifth anniversary of Colorado's decision to sanction the world's first anything-goes commercial pot trade.

Five years later, we remain an embarrassing cautionary tale. Residential neighborhoods throughout Colorado Springs reek of marijuana, as producers fill rental homes with plants.

Five years of retail pot coincide with five years of a homelessness growth rate that ranks among the highest rates in the country. Directors of homeless shelters, and people who live on the streets, tell us homeless substance abusers migrate here for easy access to pot.

Five years of Big Marijuana ushered in a doubling in the number of drivers involved in fatal crashes who tested positive for marijuana, based on research by the pro-legalization Denver Post.

Five years of commercial pot have been five years of more marijuana in schools than teachers and administrators ever feared.

The investigation found an increase in high school drug violations of 71 percent since legalization. School suspensions for drugs increased 45 percent.

Since legalization happened 5 years ago, its reasonable to assume the amount of people testing positive would increase in all defined groups. Church members who use pot has at least doubled. . Coffee drinkers who test positive for pot has at least doubled. Left handed line dancers who still love Billy Ray Cyrus who test positive for pot have at least doubled.. You got anything that says marijuana use caused car crashes to double?
Sheepherders who test positive have gone Brokeback Mountain twice as often.

There is nothing to be said or any argument to be made. The addiction is so powerful that nothing can get through. Every fact only makes the addict cling that much harder.

That's why only the methods used by President Durerte work.
here we go Anslingers lost daughter chimes in...

:rofl:

crimes-reefer-madness2.jpg

reefermadness.jpg
Typical outdated, 1970 regressive response rooted in ignorance.
kinda like some of the bullshit you throw up....

IN STATES WITH MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAINKILLER DEATHS DROP BY 25 PERCENT

In states with medical marijuana, painkiller deaths drop by 25%

Opioid-related deaths fell 6.5% after recreational marijuana legalized in Colorado, research finds
Blair Miller
12:26 PM, Oct 16, 2017
1:21 PM, Oct 16, 2017
american journal of public health | colorado marijuana opioid | colorado marijuana reduction opioid related deaths| opioid related deaths recreational marijuana | colorado recreational marijuana and opioids

Opioid-related deaths fell 6.5% after recreational marijuana legalized in Colorado, research finds

Now I have never used pot and probably never will, but I would rather be around someone stoned than drunk on alcohol.
People pour alcohol down your throat the way pot smokers blow THC into your lungs?
what happened to INJECTED?...did you learn something in the other thread?....

Marijuana destroys your brain and harms your lungs.

Marijuana doesn't even register when compared to damage done by Alcohol.
And even less than taking a header into an empty swimming pool. What's your point. Damage to the brain results in any event.

Absurd remark. So when has taking a header into an empty pool become a health risk worthy of banning empty pools, or would prefer making falling head first into one a crime instead?

Marijuana destroys your brain and harms your lungs.

Marijuana doesn't even register when compared to damage done by Alcohol.
True, But smoking pot is every bit as bad as tobacco.
And legalized pot is really Hurting tourism in Colorado... Fact

Exactly what criteria do you use when deciding to ban things that might be bad for us? That Strawberry Sundae I had the other day was pretty good. Will it be one of the last I will enjoy before they are banned?

The legal pot movement is funded by the auto industry. They love all the car crashes. Car crashes mean car sales.

EDITORIAL: The sad anniversary of Big Commercial Pot in Colorado

nov 21 2017 This week marks the fifth anniversary of Colorado's decision to sanction the world's first anything-goes commercial pot trade.

Five years later, we remain an embarrassing cautionary tale. Residential neighborhoods throughout Colorado Springs reek of marijuana, as producers fill rental homes with plants.

Five years of retail pot coincide with five years of a homelessness growth rate that ranks among the highest rates in the country. Directors of homeless shelters, and people who live on the streets, tell us homeless substance abusers migrate here for easy access to pot.

Five years of Big Marijuana ushered in a doubling in the number of drivers involved in fatal crashes who tested positive for marijuana, based on research by the pro-legalization Denver Post.

Five years of commercial pot have been five years of more marijuana in schools than teachers and administrators ever feared.

The investigation found an increase in high school drug violations of 71 percent since legalization. School suspensions for drugs increased 45 percent.

Since legalization happened 5 years ago, its reasonable to assume the amount of people testing positive would increase in all defined groups. Church members who use pot has at least doubled. . Coffee drinkers who test positive for pot has at least doubled. Left handed line dancers who still love Billy Ray Cyrus who test positive for pot have at least doubled.. You got anything that says marijuana use caused car crashes to double?
Sheepherders who test positive have gone Brokeback Mountain twice as often.

Is that an attempt at a joke? Good for you. Nice try.

Devastating Colorado Springs?
Colorado Springs is already pretty devastated to begin with.
It's been a hellhole of meth fiends and everything else for more than a quarter century.

Forum List

Back