5 Years of Obama

Evidently, he did turn the economy around

He was elected by a wide margin

Do you really think it was because of what he did to our economy, or was it because of Romney? Be real here....

President Obamas point was that if the American people were not satisfied with his handling of the economy, he would be a one term president

Evidently, they were satisfied

His economy didn't get him elected, RW. I asked you to be real, and you couldn't do it.

Debt%20Under%20Obama.png

Do you really think it was because of what he did to our economy, or was it because of Romney? Be real here....

President Obamas point was that if the American people were not satisfied with his handling of the economy, he would be a one term president

His economy didn't get him elected, RW. I asked you to be real, and you couldn't do it.

How more real can you get?

Do you think he would have been reelected if the people were not satisfied with the economy? So much so that the economy was barely an issue in the 2012 election

How more real can you get?

Do you think he would have been reelected if the people were not satisfied with the economy? So much so that the economy was barely an issue in the 2012 election

The economy sucked!!!! UE was high!!!!! You're kidding right? It WAS Romney

FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube

Have the the Millions who lost their Homes got them back?
Have the Millions who lost their Life saving got it back?
Have we reduced Food Stamp usage back to 2008 levels?
Has the average Household Salary gone back up to 2008 levels?

I could go on and on.... NO, the economy has not recovered, it has improved, but my puppy dog in the WH would have gotten the same results over the last 5.5 years :D

Just because the Dow is up pretty much means the Rich are getting Richer

76% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck - Jun. 24, 2013

76% is the highest in 40 years..... Yup Obama is doing a Great Job :eusa_whistle:

Actually he won again because he was the only candidate willing to keep the Free Money flowing to the unwashed gimme gimme crowd in America......

Thanks, Mr. President!

9cGBRAr.jpg
Doesnt' everyone just love how the left has to take a snapshot of the last month of Bush (under Democrat rule) and then compare it to an entire 6 years of failed Obama policies?

Actually he won again because he was the only candidate willing to keep the Free Money flowing to the unwashed gimme gimme crowd in America......

TWO Point Dogma VIOLATION

Failure to mention the Mainstream liberal media

1961 to 2012

Republican president job growth - 24 million jobs in 28 years.

Democratic president job growth - 42 million jobs in 24 years.

1961 to 2012

Republican president job growth - 24 million jobs in 28 years.

Democratic president job growth - 42 million jobs in 24 years.

Correlation does not imply causation.

Forum List

Back