50% of Republicans believe jobs have been lost under Biden

It is rich you speak so much of an alternate universe. Whose party supports men being women, censorship, inflation, and politically attacking private citizens? I'm not sure what you guys are going for, and it appears you don't know either.
Your opinion of me means nothing, sorry.

Your opinion of me means nothing, sorry.
Don't take this the wrong way, but why are you still around? Don't you guys trot out children every ten years saying we are all going to die? Your universe is having some serious difficulties. Biden is even more lost than usual, CNN execs are going to jail, and mainstream news companies are starting to get sued by the people they slander. Oops.

Don't take this the wrong way, but why are you still around? Don't you guys trot out children every ten years saying we are all going to die? Your universe is having some serious difficulties. Biden is even more lost than usual, CNN execs are going to jail, and mainstream news companies are starting to get sued by the people they slander. Oops.
Okie dokie!

Roughly 100% of recently laid off Democrats believe that jobs have been lost under Brandon. Indeed, they know it.

That's a pretty small subset.
Most Democrats fall into 1 of 2 categories.

Trust fund people.
Welfare People.

I’m not sure what to say about the lala land people live in these days. Has partisanship warped reality?

Source poll

https://navigatorresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Navigator-Toplines-02.23.2022.pdf

Article

Why Biden’s jobs boom isn’t translating

Republicans, 47 percent of whom believed jobs had been lost over the last 12 months.

Needless to say, that’s wildly inaccurate: The unemployment rate was 6.4 percent when JOE BIDEN took office.

That these basic facts aren’t translating to the public says a lot about how news isdisseminated and consumed. It’s also an illustration about how difficult it’s been for the White House to communicate its successes in light of the setbacks that have come along too.
In the energy fields Jo's actions have lost jobs

Actually the raises at the bottom are keeping up.
I just completed my taxes for the 2021 tax year. I made the same amount of money in 2019 as I did in 2021 and will be getting back less on my tax return for 2021 than I did for 2019.

I just completed my taxes for the 2021 tax year. I made the same amount of money in 3019 as I did in 2021 and will be getting back less on my tax return for 2021 than I did for 2019.

What are things like in the year 3019? Does Trump win in 2024? I have so many questions

Forum List

Back