50 years ago today

Influenced me greatly. Hard to see your own aged gunned down. That National guard outfit was filled with young men the same age and when they heard explosions gping off they thought it was gunfire and they panicked and opened fire.
Gotta get down to it...soldiers been gunning us down....

Yeah its extremely hard to see your friends die like many of us had to do. Then when we came home we had hippy filthy fucking cowards greeting us in not so friendly ways. But the real rub came when they put a friggin draft dodging coward in the Whitehouse.
Fuck all of you leftie fucksticks, I'll never forget that shit. Not ever. I'll go to my grave carrying that turd.

Vietnam was bad. The glory of war has ended and not many people wanted to go. I had three friends from a relatively small town go. One died there, one came back OK, one came back hugely addicted and messed up mentally and spent last 40 years of his life in a VA home. I survived two draft lotteries and that was anxiety as I did not want to get drafted.

Ever been in combat? No? I have.
You don't exactly go out and measure your distance from your adversary before you start shooting, dipshit...

If you're gunning down unarmed civilians, that's not combat ... it's a war crime ... which military were you in that wasn't subject to Article 118 of the UCMJ? ...

The shitheads started the trouble and they got more than they could chew.

As a Vietnam veteran I perceived that they were traitors giving aid and comfort to the enemy just like their commie handlers wanted them to do.

The protest were not peaceful and were being organized by the same international Communists filth we were fighting in Vietnam.

When stupid people do stupid things, it can endanger others. Should the National Guard have laid down their weapons and pick up rocks and throw them back?
Now you're just being stupid.
Allison Krause was 19 years old; older than some of the people whose participation in the Vietnam War she was protesting. Jeffrey Miller was 20. Both were participating in the protest, and that protest was anything but peaceful.
Neither was a child, so stop being a dipshit...

Cold blooded murder is your answer ... and you call me the dipshit ...
I ask again, can you throw a rock 275 feet? ...

It's not cold blooded murder... Dipshit.

As for throwing a rock 275 feet? Yeah, I'd probably get pretty damn close. Then again, I'm an old man these days. When I was in my late teens and early 20's I could get 60 yards or so out of a football so, yeah, I think throwing a rock 275 feet would be very doable...
That's 92-ish yards. Pretty far.

Like I said, when I was a younger man? I'd get damn close...

Vietnam was bad. The glory of war has ended and not many people wanted to go. I had three friends from a relatively small town go. One died there, one came back OK, one came back hugely addicted and messed up mentally and spent last 40 years of his life in a VA home. I survived two draft lotteries and that was anxiety as I did not want to get drafted.

The Vietnam War was mostly fought with volunteers.

I was first sent to Germany. After a few months I volunteered to go to Vietnam. The unit I was in was down about 40% because of the volunteers for Vietnam.

Left Wing Hollywood has portrayed the war to be fought with unwilling draftees but that was not the case.

IT IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE TO MURDER UNARMED PEOPLE.
NEVER NEVER NEVER.
Just fetuses, right?
Don’t even start with that shit.
You and your ilk have proven that
YOU DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HUMAN LIFE.
That deserves more than the little little red icon, serial broadbrusher.
23h1o4.jpg
I think you have been sniffing the paint fumes.

The Vietnam War was mostly fought with volunteers.

I was first sent to Germany. After a few months I volunteered to go to Vietnam. The unit I was in was down about 40% because of the volunteers for Vietnam.

Left Wing Hollywood has portrayed the war to be fought with unwilling draftees but that was not the case.
I was in the AF and the AF was 100% voluntary. My younger brother played the draft lotto was drafted into the Army and went to Germany as medic. He did 2 years, I did 7.

NEVER NEVER NEVER.
Just fetuses, right?
View attachment 331934
Prove me wrong, bitch.

NEVER NEVER NEVER.
Just fetuses, right?
View attachment 331934
Prove me wrong, bitch.
You prove you generalize and broadbrush daily. You really need to quit huffing the paint for your delusional pictures.

Influenced me greatly. Hard to see your own aged gunned down. That National guard outfit was filled with young men the same age and when they heard explosions gping off they thought it was gunfire and they panicked and opened fire.
Gotta get down to it...soldiers been gunning us down....

Yeah its extremely hard to see your friends die like many of us had to do. Then when we came home we had hippy filthy fucking cowards greeting us in not so friendly ways. But the real rub came when they put a friggin draft dodging coward in the Whitehouse.
Fuck all of you leftie fucksticks, I'll never forget that shit. Not ever. I'll go to my grave carrying that turd.
You mean like Trump>?

Tragic.

I wonder what would've happened had the students not attacked the guardsmen with rocks...

Yup. That's exactly what happened. A rock can kill you just as dead as a bullet can. Those students were idiots who thought throwing rocks and hitting guardsman would go unanswered.

Students sure are stupid.

Forum List

Back