🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

So the cop leaps out of his cruiser to break up a fist fight between two men. As he pulls them apart one of the men points at the other combatant and yells: "Arrest that man, Officer...his gang attacked me!"
The Policeman looks around confused. "But Sir there's only the two of you here..."
"EXACTLY! He ganged up on me!"

Did I say you were a gang or you and someone else ganged up on him? Go back and read it...see you were wrong...then concentrate on reading again

Because that's all you have, I understand....but after 20 pages do you think no one figured you out?

All I have is that HE is a liar? How is that something I have rather than something HE should not have?

Yet you cant keep yourself from conversing with me? If it were me I would never try to carry on a conversation with someone i thought was dishonest.

It's not a matter of "thinking" you're dishonest. Everyone KNOWS you're dishonest because you have admitted to it yourself.

I really dont mind. I know the game. When you cant beat facts you have to distort the issue. Its a time tested tactic to try and discredit your opposition if you cant compete on a level playing field. The thing they dont understand is that on a message board no one cares. :lol:

Facts? LOL Dude, you don't state "facts"...you state your opinion and then when asked to back that up with facts you run away and hide.

Discredit you? You're the one who claimed to be a Mensa member and to have been asked by numerous people to speak for the black race. Both were things that you made up. How about taking responsibility for discrediting yourself!

This is another example of how I know I have you 2 intimidated and emotional about this subject. You took my 1 line quip at tank about being a Mensa (even after I said I was kidding) and turned it into a character attack. Then because i said I wasnt going to do your research for you on what someone else asked me my opinion about you turned that into a full blown lie and attack. Just admit you have nothing to counter with and lack the intelligence to find something. It would be less embarrassing for everyone concerned.

So let's see how this works in "Asclepias Land". You make the statement that you were asked by a number of people to speak for the black race. I reply that I think that's a "crock" and to show me a post where someone asked that of you. Your comeback (if you want to call something as weak as this a comeback) is that I should go find where that happened myself because you weren't going to do my work for me.

Kindly explain to me how I should go about finding something that I maintained didn't exist in the first place? Why would that search suddenly be MY work? You're the one who made the statement...you're the one who should either produce the posts where that happened or admit that once again you were talking out of your ass and got caught doing so.

So the cop leaps out of his cruiser to break up a fist fight between two men. As he pulls them apart one of the men points at the other combatant and yells: "Arrest that man, Officer...his gang attacked me!"
The Policeman looks around confused. "But Sir there's only the two of you here..."

Did I say you were a gang or you and someone else ganged up on him? Go back and read it...see you were wrong...then concentrate on reading again

"And what do you call someone who gangs up on one person and instead of attacking their position opts for personal attacks? In other words...What do you call yourself?"

There's your quote...where are you referring to anything other than myself? Where is the plural in that statement? My comprehension is rather good...you on the other hand...not so much.

Last edited:
Are you two competing to see who can say the dumbest thing in this string? Because right now Asclepias has you beat but if you keep making statements like these...you're gaining on him!!!

"And what do you call someone who gangs up on one person and instead of attacking their position opts for personal attacks? In other words...What do you call yourself?"

There's your quote...where are you referring to anything other than myself? Where is the plural in that statement? My comprehension is rather good...you on the other hand...not so much.

Yes, you and Unk...like I said at the top of the thread. You missed it, right? Still confused?

Facts? LOL Dude, you don't state "facts"...you state your opinion and then when asked to back that up with facts you run away and hide.

Discredit you? You're the one who claimed to be a Mensa member and to have been asked by numerous people to speak for the black race. Both were things that you made up. How about taking responsibility for discrediting yourself!

This is another example of how I know I have you 2 intimidated and emotional about this subject. You took my 1 line quip at tank about being a Mensa (even after I said I was kidding) and turned it into a character attack. Then because i said I wasnt going to do your research for you on what someone else asked me my opinion about you turned that into a full blown lie and attack. Just admit you have nothing to counter with and lack the intelligence to find something. It would be less embarrassing for everyone concerned.

So let's see how this works in "Asclepias Land". You make the statement that you were asked by a number of people to speak for the black race. I reply that I think that's a "crock" and to show me a post where someone asked that of you. Your comeback (if you want to call something as weak as this a comeback) is that I should go find where that happened myself because you weren't going to do my work for me.

Kindly explain to me how I should go about finding something that I maintained didn't exist in the first place? Why would that search suddenly be MY work? You're the one who made the statement...you're the one who should either produce the posts where that happened or admit that once again you were talking out of your ass and got caught doing so.

Its really not complicated. I dont mind if you think I'm lying. I also will not do research to convince you that I am not lying. I dont get why that is so hard for you to comprehend?

All I have is that HE is a liar? How is that something I have rather than something HE should not have?

Yet you cant keep yourself from conversing with me? If it were me I would never try to carry on a conversation with someone i thought was dishonest.

It's not a matter of "thinking" you're dishonest. Everyone KNOWS you're dishonest because you have admitted to it yourself.

Where did I say I was dishonest? I'll give you some rep points if you can produce that. :lol: LMAO. You are a clown and extremely amusing!! Let me know when you want to get back on topic.

Last edited:

Yes, you and Unk...like I said at the top of the thread. You missed it, right? Still confused?

That's your quote right there, Closed...show me where you refer to more than one person. Show me how THAT refers to Unk and myself! Someone is singular...so is yourself. Duh?

Its really not complicated. I dont mind if you think I'm lying. I also will not do research to convince you that I am not lying. I dont get why that is so hard for you to comprehend?

That's horseshit...the reason you won't do the research to show where numerous people asked you to speak for the black race is that you KNOW it would be a total waste of time since nobody EVER asked that of you.

You made it up...you know it...I know it...and everyone else except for Closed knows it! But what do you expect from him...he thinks one person is a gang! :lol:

Its a time tested tactic to try and discredit your opposition if you cant compete on a level playing field.

Yeah, like trying to unilaterally 'disqualify' anyone you want from the 'discussion' based on their race.

:rolleyes:

You took my 1 line quip at tank about being a Mensa (even after I said I was kidding) and turned it into a character attack. Then because i said I wasnt going to do your research for you on what someone else asked me my opinion about you turned that into a full blown lie and attack.

Don't stop there. You also claimed that you had seen several members here admit to being members of the KKK. You couldn't back that up either because you had just made it up. Face it, you have a pattern of behavior to thank for your total lack of credibility.

That's horseshit...the reason you won't do the research to show where numerous people asked you to speak for the black race is that you KNOW it would be a total waste of time since nobody EVER asked that of you.

You made it up...you know it...I know it...and everyone else except for Closed knows it! But what do you expect from him...he thinks one person is a gang! :lol:

Well Ok. If thats how you feel about.

Its a time tested tactic to try and discredit your opposition if you cant compete on a level playing field.

Yeah, like trying to unilaterally 'disqualify' anyone you want from the 'discussion' based on their race.

:rolleyes:

When and where did I disqualify someone from a discussion based on race? You might want to add that to the growing list of things you need to calm down and think about. Again rep points if you can quote it from me.

You took my 1 line quip at tank about being a Mensa (even after I said I was kidding) and turned it into a character attack. Then because i said I wasnt going to do your research for you on what someone else asked me my opinion about you turned that into a full blown lie and attack.

Don't stop there. You also claimed that you had seen several members here admit to being members of the KKK. You couldn't back that up either because you had just made it up. Face it, you have a pattern of behavior to thank for your total lack of credibility.

What makes you think you are someone I need to prove myself to? :lol: I already told you and anyone else who has an issue with it. I'm not here to validate and prove myself to anyone. i'm here to discuss topics. If you think I'm lying then dont talk to me. Is that a simple enough concept for you?

Where did I say I was dishonest? I'll give you some rep points if you can produce that. .

You admitted that you lied about 'Mensa,' you admitted that you lied about seeing anyone here claim membership in the KKK, and your "you go find it" dodge of backing up your claim to have been requested to speak on behalf of all black Americans is tantamount to an admission that you lied yet again.

Where did I say I was dishonest? I'll give you some rep points if you can produce that. .

You admitted that you lied about 'Mensa,' you admitted that you lied about seeing anyone here claim membership in the KKK, and your "you go find it" dodge of backing up your claim to have been requested to speak on behalf of all black Americans is tantamount to an admission that you lied yet again.

Rep points if you can quote where I said I "lied" about anything. Put up or.....well you know the rest. :lol:

Forum List

Back