🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

Where did I say I was dishonest? I'll give you some rep points if you can produce that. .

You admitted that you lied about 'Mensa,' you admitted that you lied about seeing anyone here claim membership in the KKK, and your "you go find it" dodge of backing up your claim to have been requested to speak on behalf of all black Americans is tantamount to an admission that you lied yet again.

Rep points if you can quote where I said I "lied" about anything. Put up or.....well you know the rest. :lol:

Oh no - "that's your job," "you do it," "I won't do your work for you," etc. Sound familiar?

You admitted that you lied about 'Mensa,' you admitted that you lied about seeing anyone here claim membership in the KKK, and your "you go find it" dodge of backing up your claim to have been requested to speak on behalf of all black Americans is tantamount to an admission that you lied yet again.

Rep points if you can quote where I said I "lied" about anything. Put up or.....well you know the rest. :lol:

Oh no - "that's your job," "you do it," "I won't do your work for you," etc. Sound familiar?

Yes it does sound familiar......but I really just dont care what you think about me personally.

Yes it does sound familiar......but I really just dont [sic] care what you think about me personally.

I hope for your sake that you don't really care what anyone thinks of you personally, because you have established that you are a dishonest, classless low-life. Caring that the world knows that would have to be pretty painful.

You didn't read it all? Too many big words?

No I read it. Your point in posting the link still eludes me. Maybe you can help out the dumb guy and explain what that strange post was about?

Did you read the quotes in the post as well? Come on, you can do this...

It would be much quicker if you would explain. I read the quotes as well. What are you trying to do build suspense for something?

You took my 1 line quip at tank about being a Mensa (even after I said I was kidding) and turned it into a character attack. Then because i said I wasnt going to do your research for you on what someone else asked me my opinion about you turned that into a full blown lie and attack.

Don't stop there. You also claimed that you had seen several members here admit to being members of the KKK. You couldn't back that up either because you had just made it up. Face it, you have a pattern of behavior to thank for your total lack of credibility.

What makes you think you are someone I need to prove myself to? :lol: I already told you and anyone else who has an issue with it. I'm not here to validate and prove myself to anyone. i'm here to discuss topics. If you think I'm lying then dont talk to me. Is that a simple enough concept for you?

So basically what you're saying is that you feel free to say anything you want, no matter how dishonest it is and that if anyone doesn't like it they should ignore you?

Take a good hard look at what you've admitted to being on this board...as I said before...you are the poster child for internet trolling...I hope you're proud.

Yes it does sound familiar......but I really just dont care what you think about me personally.

It's becoming apparent that you don't really care what ANYONE thinks of you personally. I'm beginning to understand why you believe that every family has people in it that are less than honorable. I think you speak from experience and that's sad.

No I read it. Your point in posting the link still eludes me. Maybe you can help out the dumb guy and explain what that strange post was about?

Did you read the quotes in the post as well? Come on, you can do this...

It would be much quicker if you would explain. I read the quotes as well. What are you trying to do build suspense for something?

Are you sure English is your native language?

Don't stop there. You also claimed that you had seen several members here admit to being members of the KKK. You couldn't back that up either because you had just made it up. Face it, you have a pattern of behavior to thank for your total lack of credibility.

What makes you think you are someone I need to prove myself to? :lol: I already told you and anyone else who has an issue with it. I'm not here to validate and prove myself to anyone. i'm here to discuss topics. If you think I'm lying then dont talk to me. Is that a simple enough concept for you?

So basically what you're saying is that you feel free to say anything you want, no matter how dishonest it is and that if anyone doesn't like it they should ignore you?

Take a good hard look at what you've admitted to being on this board...as I said before...you are the poster child for internet trolling...I hope you're proud.

Where did you see me write I feel free to be dishonest? I just said I dont care if thats what you think. Lets try this another way. if you think I'm lying about something then don't talk to me. Wouldn't that make it less stressful for yourself?

Ya got me Old Style you win at Message boarding. Now you can die happy

So you're one of those people that argues someone else is wrong...someone else is wrong...someone else is wrong...someone else is wrong...OK, I admit that they were right all along but it doesn't matter because I didn't care about it anyway!:mad:

Are you sure English is your native language?
Pretty sure. Why do you ask?

First you indicated a limited vocabulary, and now it seems you struggle with reading comprehension.

Maybe for you personally education really IS the answer. You sure need some.

Pretty sure. Why do you ask?

First you indicated a limited vocabulary, and now it seems you struggle with reading comprehension.

Maybe for you personally education really IS the answer. You sure need some.

So I take it you had no reason for the mystery link? You just wanted to converse with me more?

Now I know why you refuse to back up your claims with proof. You don't know how.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6iZuHCiV2A]The Simpsons: Crying Indian - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back