🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

As Blacks become more free they will continue to go back to their primal ways, it's nature

It was a valiant effort, Mac...but what you're running headlong into is Asclepia's self delusion that he's smarter than you are. This of course explains why when HE is criticized it's because you are "butthurt" and "lashing out in anger"...not because you have a valid point and when he criticizes YOU it's because he's right and you need things explained to you since you're obviously not intelligent enough to grasp insightful commentary.

I find it rather amusing to watch. I've got a feeling he's one of those guys that doesn't get invited out to dinner often by the same people because nobody wants to sit through two hours of him holding forth on what needs to be done to correct the world. Especially when his solutions are usually something that make good bumper stickers rather than an actual viable idea.

But I'm sure that Asclepias thinks he's the "perfect" dinner companion...why? Because that's what he's convinced himself is true. :cool:

If this was a baseball game your teammates would have kicked you off the team for striking out so much. its not about who is the most intelligent because you would never be able to prove that. To me it is about being open to learning new things. I am a perpetual student. I like learning about people more so than impressing them. So I would never hold forth unless someone actually begged me to. Even then I would discerning enough to know when I had crossed the line. You guys ever want to have a civil conversation remember what I said. Dont criticize without getting permission. Its rude.

PygmiesDancing.jpg

It was a valiant effort, Mac...but what you're running headlong into is Asclepia's self delusion that he's smarter than you are. This of course explains why when HE is criticized it's because you are "butthurt" and "lashing out in anger"...not because you have a valid point and when he criticizes YOU it's because he's right and you need things explained to you since you're obviously not intelligent enough to grasp insightful commentary.

I find it rather amusing to watch. I've got a feeling he's one of those guys that doesn't get invited out to dinner often by the same people because nobody wants to sit through two hours of him holding forth on what needs to be done to correct the world. Especially when his solutions are usually something that make good bumper stickers rather than an actual viable idea.

But I'm sure that Asclepias thinks he's the "perfect" dinner companion...why? Because that's what he's convinced himself is true. :cool:

If this was a baseball game your teammates would have kicked you off the team for striking out so much. its not about who is the most intelligent because you would never be able to prove that. To me it is about being open to learning new things. I am a perpetual student. I like learning about people more so than impressing them. So I would never hold forth unless someone actually begged me to. Even then I would discerning enough to know when I had crossed the line. You guys ever want to have a civil conversation remember what I said. Dont criticize without getting permission. Its rude.

In case you folks haven't figured it out...Asclepias REALLY likes himself! I mean REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY likes himself! LOL

In case you folks haven't figured it out...Asclepias REALLY likes himself! I mean REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY likes himself! LOL
He thinks he's intelligent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would hope ya all can clap to the beat, thats all ya all do all day

His constant and for the most part ineffective attempts to impress people here on the internet with his "intellect" reminds me of those sorry losers who buy Corvettes and put vanity plates on them that say things like "Hot Guy" and "Chick Magnet" but haven't had a real date since they took one of their sister's friends to Prom.

"Breathing rarified air"? Who puts that as their location except someone who's seriously insecure about who they are?

His constant and for the most part ineffective attempts to impress people here on the internet with his "intellect" reminds me of those sorry losers who buy Corvettes and put vanity plates on them that say things like "Hot Guy" and "Chick Magnet" but haven't had a real date since they took one of their sister's friends to Prom.

"Breathing rarified air"? Who puts that as their location except someone who's seriously insecure about who they are?

Its sad you are reduced to finding a way to be critical when there is none. Learn what the phrase means so you wont look stupid next time. You just keep on stepping on your own dick. :lol:

Be Grateful For The Positives In Your Life! | Jana Tzinberg - d?TERRA

Last edited:
To me it is about being open to learning new things. .

Which you have proven yourself unwilling and unable to do.

Once again, Unk...you've misunderstood what, Asclepias is saying. It's not HIM that should be open to learning things...it's YOU because as we all know...Asclepias considers himself to be brilliant and he's deigned you worthy of schooling. So you need to shut up and listen...damn it!

Last edited:

How could that be?

It could be because you have established that anything you don't want to hear is a "challenge" and therefore "bad manners" and also a sign of a "racist" = you are unwilling and unable to "learn new things." All you really want is an echo chamber (like that provided by sycophants such as closed caption) and self-affirmation. For all your talk of "education," you don't seem to understand what it is.

Last edited:
You know what this forum needs is a place that two people can leave their skype info and debate that way so we make some headway instead of talking in circles

How could that be?

It could be because you have established that anything you don't want to hear is a "challenge" and therefore "bad manners" and also a sign of a "racist" = you are unwilling and unable to "learn new things." All you really want is an echo chamber (like that provided by sycophants such as closed caption) and self-affirmation. For all your talk of "education," you don't seem to understand what it is.

Maybe you misunderstand. I have said this many times. If you want to criticize instead of looking for solutions I'm not your man. If you want to ask questions to gather information about an issue you dont have insight to then we can talk. You cant tell me what my problem is if you have no frame of reference. Its not as simple as "everyone has hard times". Until you realize that you will be hinderance to solving the problem. Simple question. Can I tell you what its like to be white if I have never been white?

Last edited:

Once again, Unk...you've misunderstood what, Asclepias is saying. It's not HIM that should be open to learning things...it's YOU because as we all know...Asclepias considers himself to be brilliant and he's deigned you worthy of schooling. So you need to shut up and listen...damn it!

Freudian slip if I have ever heard one. Are you really that insecure? Try coming with some new material and i will listen. If you come sounding like every other racist I've heard then we will continue go around in circles.

Freudian slip if I have ever heard one. Are you really that insecure? Try coming with some new material and i will listen. If you come sounding like every other racist I've heard then we will continue go around in circles.

So now I'm a racist again? LOL You really are a piece of work...
I find it amusing that you don't appear to understand what a Freudian slip is...I assume you used the reference however because you thought it would make you sound smart? Instead it reinforced your image as someone who ISN'T very smart.

By the way...if "I" were the insecure one then "I" would have something pretentious in my profile like "Breathing rarified air". I don't. You do. :lol:

Last edited:
How could that be?

Maybe you misunderstand. I have said this many times. If you want to criticize instead of looking for solutions I'm not your man. If you want to ask questions to gather information about an issue you dont have insight to then we can talk.

You can officially shut the fuck up about valuing 'education,' racist. YOU are part of the problem.

Simple question. Can I tell you what its like to be white if I have never been white?

All Americans have something to say about the issues affecting America, you idiotic, racist douche. 'Black' Congressmen are every bit as legitimate as 'white' ones in discussing, debating, and enacting legislation that will largely affect 'white' Americans. Female legislators are every bit as qualified, equipped, and appropriate in considering issues that will affect males largely or exclusively. An albino, lesbian, conjoined twin with a speech impediment who is AN AMERICAN CITIZEN has every interest, qualification, and legitimacy in considering the matters facing our country as any other, YOU IGNORANT, DIVISIVE, FUCK.

Education you say? Go get yourself some before pretending you have anything to teach "kids in the ghetto" or anyone else, including house pets, you damn idiot.

Forum List

Back