🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

Well Old it looks like you have really stooped to a low point. Either you are lying or you are more ignorant than I thought. Which is it? No intelligent person would say something like that unless he knew the person he was talking to would just except it. Only a simpleton would be swayed or impressed by that analogy. Let me illuminate where that analogy (you probably made up) falls downs, breaks both kneecaps, and cant get back up. A doctor goes to school and studies to learn about the human body and the ailments that may afflict it. They dont go in with a preconceived notion they already know everything necessary to be a doctor. They listen to those that have gone before them and are knowledgeable.

You havent sat and studied at the feet of people that know more than you about the Black condition. You and other white people that are buttsore about me saying whites should not be offering solutions until they actually know what they are talking about are the worst kind of racists. You have a superiority complex that seems to get you quite riled up when a Black person dares suggest they know more about being Black than a white person does. Why is that? :lol:

So under your "rule" whites should excuse themselves from offering solutions that involve any other race because the pigmentation of their skin prevents them from knowing what they are talking about? I take it that blacks should also refrain from offering solutions that involve whites...or Hispanics...or American Indians? So how does it work with mixed race individuals? If you're half black and half Asian does that mean you can't offer solutions to either or is it done on a percentage allotment? I don't think you should REALLY be speaking for blacks, Asclapias...since you've admitted that you're not 100% black! It's obvious that you couldn't possibly understand the travails of a "true" black man because you're part Indian!

Friedman's point was well taken...you don't need to have HAD cancer to cure it...you don't need to BE poor to offer solutions to get people out of poverty...and you don't need to BE black to offer solutions to problems inherent in the black community. As usual you're spouting nonsense.

Its totally amazing you appear to be this feeble minded! Feel free to read this as many times as necessary to let it seep into your brain. If you are a person that is not Black and you wish to help with an issue you claim is a Black issue. First ask permission. Then close your mouth so you can listen and learn what variables or dynamics may be at play that you have no clue about. If you have a solution after that then you may offer it.

Yes Blacks should not offer solutions without asking permission and learning if it concerns another race. Same with anyone that is not in the condition being discussed or had experience with it. Why would that be any different from what I am saying to you? Its called not being rude and presumptuous. Since to all appearances I am Black and experienced the conditions in the environment this thread alludes to then I grant myself membership in the totally Black club. You do realize that Black comes in all flavors and mixed people have a pass as well right? We dont make up laws to exclude like the "one drop" rule.

Are you sure the guy in your story was not you? It seems Friedman played with your head. He didn't point out to you that you had to be knowledgeable about curing cancer before you can cure it. How did you miss that simple truth? :lol:

You grant yourself membership in the totally Black club? Oh really...how does that work exactly? If you're part American Indian...as you've previously claimed...how can you possibly be 100% black? Duh...

What Friedman pointed out was that you don't have to have had cancer to cure cancer...just as you don't have to be black to understand some of the problems that face the black community. But you're not smart enough to grasp that concept...are you?

So under your "rule" whites should excuse themselves from offering solutions that involve any other race because the pigmentation of their skin prevents them from knowing what they are talking about? I take it that blacks should also refrain from offering solutions that involve whites...or Hispanics...or American Indians? So how does it work with mixed race individuals? If you're half black and half Asian does that mean you can't offer solutions to either or is it done on a percentage allotment? I don't think you should REALLY be speaking for blacks, Asclapias...since you've admitted that you're not 100% black! It's obvious that you couldn't possibly understand the travails of a "true" black man because you're part Indian!

Friedman's point was well taken...you don't need to have HAD cancer to cure it...you don't need to BE poor to offer solutions to get people out of poverty...and you don't need to BE black to offer solutions to problems inherent in the black community. As usual you're spouting nonsense.

Its totally amazing you appear to be this feeble minded! Feel free to read this as many times as necessary to let it seep into your brain. If you are a person that is not Black and you wish to help with an issue you claim is a Black issue. First ask permission. Then close your mouth so you can listen and learn what variables or dynamics may be at play that you have no clue about. If you have a solution after that then you may offer it.

Yes Blacks should not offer solutions without asking permission and learning if it concerns another race. Same with anyone that is not in the condition being discussed or had experience with it. Why would that be any different from what I am saying to you? Its called not being rude and presumptuous. Since to all appearances I am Black and experienced the conditions in the environment this thread alludes to then I grant myself membership in the totally Black club. You do realize that Black comes in all flavors and mixed people have a pass as well right? We dont make up laws to exclude like the "one drop" rule.

Are you sure the guy in your story was not you? It seems Friedman played with your head. He didn't point out to you that you had to be knowledgeable about curing cancer before you can cure it. How did you miss that simple truth? :lol:

You grant yourself membership in the totally Black club? Oh really...how does that work exactly? If you're part American Indian...as you've previously claimed...how can you possibly be 100% black? Duh...

What Friedman pointed out was that you don't have to have had cancer to cure cancer...just as you don't have to be black to understand some of the problems that face the black community. But you're not smart enough to grasp that concept...are you?

Its pretty simple Old and highlights exactly what I am talking about. You really are clueless about Black people! :lol: You dont have to be 100% African to be Black. We come in all shapes and shades with different hair textures. A lot of us are mixed with something else. The thing that makes us part of the same Black club is our soul. You wouldnt understand that in a million years.

What Friedman did was make you look like a dunce. I repeat you cant cure cancer without learning to be a doctor and even better one that specializes in oncology. How are missing that? :lol:

The title of the thread. Is it your position or not that this is a problem with Black culture?

I wonder when the black people are going to ever get out of the slave mentality . how many more years are they going to remain under the Democrat masters chains ?

Depends on how long racist members of Repubs and our society get to make political decisions that affect Black people adversely.

Irrational, illogical, and dishonest. Par for the course as far as you're concerned.

The thing that makes us part of the same Black club is our soul. You wouldnt understand that in a million years.

What a conveniently vague and improvable qualification by which to exclude and dismiss anything or anyone you find uncomfortable. What a shameless fraud.

I wonder when the black people are going to ever get out of the slave mentality . how many more years are they going to remain under the Democrat masters chains ?

Depends on how long racist members of Repubs and our society get to make political decisions that affect Black people adversely.

Irrational, illogical, and dishonest. Par for the course as far as you're concerned.

I would add "obtuse", which makes intellectually honest conversation an abject waste of time and effort.

Its pretty simple Old and highlights exactly what I am talking about. You really are clueless about Black people! :lol: You dont have to be 100% African to be Black. We come in all shapes and shades with different hair textures. A lot of us are mixed with something else. The thing that makes us part of the same Black club is our soul. You wouldnt understand that in a million years.

What Friedman did was make you look like a dunce. I repeat you cant cure cancer without learning to be a doctor and even better one that specializes in oncology. How are missing that? :lol:

Your "soul"? Seriously? You're actually going to come here and make the point that blacks have something that distinguishes them from others and that something is their "soul"? That has got to be one of the most ignorant statements I've ever heard on this board.

You have no more or no less "soul" than anyone else simply because you've got a black ancestor somewhere back in your family tree. Saying that you do is as racist as saying that because you're partially black that you can dance better than someone else. If you weren't such a closet bigot...you'd understand that concept.

And what Milton Friedman was poking fun at was the notion that the only people who can fix things like cancer or poverty...are people who have had cancer or have been poor. Does it help you to understand those problems if you've personally experienced them? Of course! But only an idiot would expect that a doctor would have to experience cancer to understand how to cure it.

I understand your people.

Now you can too:
Whites & blacks 100 Facts (and One Lie)

Here is a few idea's
1. build craftsmen's/skill based schools within the inner-cities. Jobs that built, construct and repair pay a lot. ;)
2. Restructure the "social studies" classes within our inner-cities to teach morals and how to be a good parent.
3. Make having pot a finable offense at most. No sense with sending people to prison just to join a gang over it.
4. T.v stations putting pro-education and how you can. End the ghetto culture and too white mindset. PUSH BACK.

With time this would start to reverse the damage.

Your "soul"? Seriously? You're actually going to come here and make the point that blacks have something that distinguishes them from others and that something is their "soul"? That has got to be one of the most ignorant statements I've ever heard on this board.

You have no more or no less "soul" than anyone else simply because you've got a black ancestor somewhere back in your family tree. Saying that you do is as racist as saying that because you're partially black that you can dance better than someone else. If you weren't such a closet bigot...you'd understand that concept.

Thats correct. I know its outside of your understanding and an alien concept but you must be extremely open minded and humble or born Black to get into the club To be accepted as part of the Black club you must possess a soul that can validate and understand the Black experience. Unfortunately people like you will always remain on the outside looking in because you cant humble yourself long enough to simply listen with an open mind. I keep telling you I just dont care that you think I'm racist. You have to deal with that problem.
I just noted you called me partially Black!! :lol: Do you mean African? Sorry 100% Black. I see you still cant wrap your mind around a very simple concept.

Here is a few idea's
1. build craftsmen's/skill based schools within the inner-cities. Jobs that built, construct and repair pay a lot. ;)
2. Restructure the "social studies" classes within our inner-cities to teach morals and how to be a good parent.
3. Make having pot a finable offense at most. No sense with sending people to prison just to join a gang over it.
4. T.v stations putting pro-education and how you can. End the ghetto culture and too white mindset. PUSH BACK.

With time this would start to reverse the damage.

At least you seem to have put some thought into it. Thats a good start.

1. Who is going to pay for these schools?

2. Sounds racist and wouldnt work because of that. Presumes morals aren't being taught at home and you're flat out wrong if thats the premise.

3. Will not make much of an impact because they are going to smoke it anyway if they want to. The majority of people join gangs then go to prison not the other way around.

4. Always a good idea. Depends on what you mean by ghetto culture and too white mindset though.

What makes any of you think that blacks aren't just being what they are?

The way blacks act in America is the same way they act all over the world.

And aint nobody going to change that.

Thats correct. I know its outside of your understanding and an alien concept but you must be extremely open minded and humble or born Black to get into the club To be accepted as part of the Black club you must possess a soul that can validate and understand the Black experience. Unfortunately people like you will always remain on the outside looking in because you cant humble yourself long enough to simply listen with an open mind. I keep telling you I just dont care that you think I'm racist. You have to deal with that problem.
I just noted you called me partially Black!! :lol: Do you mean African? Sorry 100% Black. I see you still cant wrap your mind around a very simple concept.

How can you be 100% black when you've already stated that you've got two different tribes of American Indian in your lineage? You're not the brightest bulb on the tree...are you? :confused:

I called you partially black because you told me you were black as well as American Indian. That would make you partially black and partially Native American. It really IS a very simple concept, Sparky...but it seems to be beyond your mental capabilities.

What makes any of you think that blacks aren't just being what they are?

The way blacks act in America is the same way they act all over the world.

And aint nobody going to change that.
They are the negative factor in every community, and it hasn't changed after 60 years of favorable legislation and social engineering. You can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

Thats correct. I know its outside of your understanding and an alien concept but you must be extremely open minded and humble or born Black to get into the club To be accepted as part of the Black club you must possess a soul that can validate and understand the Black experience. .

What an absolutely ridiculous racist slob you are.

I wonder how much the yearly dues are for the "Black Club"? Do you get a little fez like the Shriners? Is there a secret handshake?

And it's cool that they validate...parking can really add up in the city!

Last edited:
I called you partially black because you told me you were black as well as American Indian. That would make you partially black and partially Native American. It really IS a very simple concept, Sparky...but it seems to be beyond your mental capabilities.

Evidently you don't have the slightest clue regarding what Black is. Its more of a culture not a race. Every Black person I have met is mixed you dunce! :lol: Thats what I mean by not being in the club. You miss out on those small little things.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back