🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

A few things you will need to be in the "black club"

A bad attitude, a STD, no job, crime record, wig, on welfare, abortion, no father, dropout, obese, lazy, low IQ, some crack and always holding your dick.

Did I miss anything?

Must have traits for the "white trailer park trash club"

broken teeth, meth lab, mullet, no job, a sister that doubles as a wife, conviction for domestic abuse, dad that doubles as a brother, potbelly, alcoholic, broken shotgun, bad hygiene, inbred, empty beer cans, trained pet roaches, welfare recipient, 8th grade dropout, lice, and relocatable home.

I know theres much more but lets stop there. :lol:

Last edited:
A few things you will need to be in the "black club"

A bad attitude, a STD, no job, crime record, wig, on welfare, abortion, no father, dropout, obese, lazy, low IQ, some crack and always holding your dick.

Did I miss anything?
I think that pretty much covers it. :lol:

hisp8.jpg

I called you partially black because you told me you were black as well as American Indian. That would make you partially black and partially Native American. It really IS a very simple concept, Sparky...but it seems to be beyond your mental capabilities.

Evidently you don't have the slightest clue regarding what Black is. Its more of a culture not a race. Every Black person I have met is mixed you dunce! :lol: Thats what I mean by not being in the club. You miss out on those small little things.

So now there isn't a black race at all? It's just a culture?

When you meet black people I assume you must grill them as to whether they are 100% black...or some portion of black? I mean otherwise how would you be so certain that they were ALL "mixed"? And of course each of these people fill you in on their cultural background? Gee, where do you find the time to get anything else done with as long a process as that must be! Amazing how there are people who are 100% Chinese and 100% Japanese yet there are no 100% black people according to you! So what percentage of blackness do you have to BE to be considered black in your view? Is it 20%? 10%? Are there any mixes that would disallow you from being considered black? No Irish need apply and all that? And why is it that "blackness" takes precedence over "whiteness", "redness", or "yellowness"? It must be that whole "soul" thing...right? :cuckoo:

Its pretty simple Old and highlights exactly what I am talking about. You really are clueless about Black people! :lol: You dont have to be 100% African to be Black. We come in all shapes and shades with different hair textures. A lot of us are mixed with something else. The thing that makes us part of the same Black club is our soul. You wouldnt understand that in a million years.

What Friedman did was make you look like a dunce. I repeat you cant cure cancer without learning to be a doctor and even better one that specializes in oncology. How are missing that? :lol:

Your "soul"? Seriously? You're actually going to come here and make the point that blacks have something that distinguishes them from others and that something is their "soul"? That has got to be one of the most ignorant statements I've ever heard on this board.

You have no more or no less "soul" than anyone else simply because you've got a black ancestor somewhere back in your family tree. Saying that you do is as racist as saying that because you're partially black that you can dance better than someone else. If you weren't such a closet bigot...you'd understand that concept.

Thats correct. I know its outside of your understanding and an alien concept but you must be extremely open minded and humble or born Black to get into the club To be accepted as part of the Black club you must possess a soul that can validate and understand the Black experience. Unfortunately people like you will always remain on the outside looking in because you cant humble yourself long enough to simply listen with an open mind. I keep telling you I just dont care that you think I'm racist. You have to deal with that problem.
I just noted you called me partially Black!! :lol: Do you mean African? Sorry 100% Black. I see you still cant wrap your mind around a very simple concept.

then you are saying black people ARE different from white people.

That opens a can of worms that I'm certain you want to leave closed

I called you partially black because you told me you were black as well as American Indian. That would make you partially black and partially Native American. It really IS a very simple concept, Sparky...but it seems to be beyond your mental capabilities.

Evidently you don't have the slightest clue regarding what Black is. Its more of a culture not a race. Every Black person I have met is mixed you dunce! :lol: Thats what I mean by not being in the club. You miss out on those small little things.

So now there isn't a black race at all? It's just a culture?

When you meet black people I assume you must grill them as to whether they are 100% black...or some portion of black? I mean otherwise how would you be so certain that they were ALL "mixed"? And of course each of these people fill you in on their cultural background? Gee, where do you find the time to get anything else done with as long a process as that must be! Amazing how there are people who are 100% Chinese and 100% Japanese yet there are no 100% black people according to you! So what percentage of blackness do you have to BE to be considered black in your view? Is it 20%? 10%? Are there any mixes that would disallow you from being considered black? No Irish need apply and all that? And why is it that "blackness" takes precedence over "whiteness", "redness", or "yellowness"? It must be that whole "soul" thing...right? :cuckoo:

Another benefit of being in the club is that we can just look at each other and we are able to tell who is Black. I have seen mixed people that pass for white and everyone knows it except white people!

Sorry to bust your bubble but there are no 100% japanese or Chinese. They are all mixed. DNA doesnt lie. You may want to educate yourself. I know you went to college or you are at least self taught. Do you even understand the concept of race? Your European ancestors decided to group all humans to make sure they could exploit them and be able to justify it to themselves. So we have the 3 major races Negroid, Mongolian, and Caucasoid races. Sometimes this may fluctuate for political purposes but for the most part everyone fit inside one of these boxes.

Last edited:
Your "soul"? Seriously? You're actually going to come here and make the point that blacks have something that distinguishes them from others and that something is their "soul"? That has got to be one of the most ignorant statements I've ever heard on this board.

You have no more or no less "soul" than anyone else simply because you've got a black ancestor somewhere back in your family tree. Saying that you do is as racist as saying that because you're partially black that you can dance better than someone else. If you weren't such a closet bigot...you'd understand that concept.

Thats correct. I know its outside of your understanding and an alien concept but you must be extremely open minded and humble or born Black to get into the club To be accepted as part of the Black club you must possess a soul that can validate and understand the Black experience. Unfortunately people like you will always remain on the outside looking in because you cant humble yourself long enough to simply listen with an open mind. I keep telling you I just dont care that you think I'm racist. You have to deal with that problem.
I just noted you called me partially Black!! :lol: Do you mean African? Sorry 100% Black. I see you still cant wrap your mind around a very simple concept.

then you are saying black people ARE different from white people.

That opens a can of worms that I'm certain you want to leave closed

Yes they are different from whites. Bring your can of worms. This should be fun.

And why is it that "blackness" takes precedence over "whiteness", "redness", or "yellowness"? It must be that whole "soul" thing...right? :cuckoo:

Its pretty much a choice. Your decision is what takes precedence. There are some mixed people that choose to be white. Don't forget that African DNA is the blueprint for all mankind. All the other peoples are mutation of the original African genes due to environment.

And why is it that "blackness" takes precedence over "whiteness", "redness", or "yellowness"? It must be that whole "soul" thing...right? :cuckoo:

Its pretty much a choice. Your decision is what takes precedence. There are some mixed people that choose to be white. Don't forget that African DNA is the blueprint for all mankind. All the other peoples are mutation of the original African genes due to environment.

So according to your "logic" we're all black? All I have to do is "choose"? So when do I get my "Black Club" membership, Asclepias? And I'll thank you to ask permission before you criticize me in any way from now on. As a black man I'm very sensitive to that!

What makes any of you think that blacks aren't just being what they are?

The way blacks act in America is the same way they act all over the world.

And aint nobody going to change that.
They are the negative factor in every community, and it hasn't changed after 60 years of favorable legislation and social engineering. You can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

No white people pushed blacks into certain areas and blacks weren't allowed to purchase in white areas. Then you add in the FACT that white people got all sorts of handouts AFTER stepping up on the backs of govt AND slaves and for some reason you believe that the Slave owners and slaves should be the same place in life after all the benes you received.

Its really easy to get up the ladder, kick it over then tell everyone else to try harder.

affirmative+action.jpg

Its funny when white people claim they did it all on their own without help.

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

it most certainly has helped the blacks become more dependent on "Uncle Sugar", free phones, free rent, free food, every thing they WANT is free :up: they do not even NEED something, all is required is a WANT !!

how sad this has become, war Veterans are being denied their promised benefits, active duty Sailors and Soldiers pay is being cut, retired pay has been frozen and their promised benefits, health care is now something they have to pay for, 100% disabled Vets health care is being cut or denied in some cases.

this evil :evil: commie regime has got to go...., and the sooner the better :up:

So according to your "logic" we're all black? All I have to do is "choose"? So when do I get my "Black Club" membership, Asclepias? And I'll thank you to ask permission before you criticize me in any way from now on. As a black man I'm very sensitive to that!

Are you having trouble reading? Black is not a race. You would have a hard time being Black. Your thought process wouldn't allow you to be in club. I promise I wont criticise you if you refrain from being rude.

What makes any of you think that blacks aren't just being what they are?

The way blacks act in America is the same way they act all over the world.

And aint nobody going to change that.
They are the negative factor in every community, and it hasn't changed after 60 years of favorable legislation and social engineering. You can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

No white people pushed blacks into certain areas and blacks weren't allowed to purchase in white areas. Then you add in the FACT that white people got all sorts of handouts AFTER stepping up on the backs of govt AND slaves and for some reason you believe that the Slave owners and slaves should be the same place in life after all the benes you received.

Its really easy to get up the ladder, kick it over then tell everyone else to try harder.

affirmative+action.jpg

Its funny when white people claim they did it all on their own without help.

Thats the history of white and Black relations in this country. That is a funny picture! :lol:

I wonder how much the yearly dues are for the "Black Club"? Do you get a little fez like the Shriners? Is there a secret handshake?

And it's cool that they validate...parking can really add up in the city!

You get a "race card" that can be played at any time for any reason, including being elected president.

I wonder how much the yearly dues are for the "Black Club"? Do you get a little fez like the Shriners? Is there a secret handshake?

You get a "race card" that can be played at any time for any reason, including being elected president.

I know that eats at your inner soul but thats too bad. :lol:

No, it eats at the soul our country... and people who act and think like you perpetuate it.

No, it eats at the soul our country... and people who act and think like you perpetuate it.

No it only eats at those who think that whites are the only ones who get to have a race card. Thats what is screwing up this country. Once whites like you realize your color is not what determines your intellect or ability and you get it through your head no one wants to emulate you then this country will be alright.

The PC Police have essentially won. All that matters is skin pigmentation and how it can be leveraged. This, from the people who constantly tell us that we're not supposed to look at skin color. That takes balls, but it's been effective.

Not all of us have to participate, fortunately. I'm concerned with content of character, or lack thereof, and that's not gonna change, no matter how loud the PC Police whine and manipulate.

Forum List

Back