🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

The PC Police have essentially won. All that matters is skin pigmentation and how it can be leveraged. This, from the people who constantly tell us that we're not supposed to look at skin color. That takes balls, but it's been effective.

Not all of us have to participate, fortunately. I'm concerned with content of character, or lack thereof, and that's not gonna change, no matter how loud the PC Police whine and manipulate.

Have fun fighting those strawmen

The PC Police have essentially won. All that matters is skin pigmentation and how it can be leveraged. This, from the people who constantly tell us that we're not supposed to look at skin color. That takes balls, but it's been effective.

Not all of us have to participate, fortunately. I'm concerned with content of character, or lack thereof, and that's not gonna change, no matter how loud the PC Police whine and manipulate.

Having fun with yours as well?

Having fun with yours as well?

Try harder...

Do you even understand the concept of race? Your European ancestors decided to group all humans to make sure they could exploit them and be able to justify it to themselves. .

And YOU decided to latch onto this false concept and make it the defining one of your entire life.

AND you suck at even that.

Way to go, champ.

What makes any of you think that blacks aren't just being what they are?

The way blacks act in America is the same way they act all over the world.

And aint nobody going to change that.
They are the negative factor in every community, and it hasn't changed after 60 years of favorable legislation and social engineering. You can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

No white people pushed blacks into certain areas and blacks weren't allowed to purchase in white areas. Then you add in the FACT that white people got all sorts of handouts AFTER stepping up on the backs of govt AND slaves and for some reason you believe that the Slave owners and slaves should be the same place in life after all the benes you received..

Ok, and how long does this condition persist? How many decades after there are no legal impediments is it ok to hold individuals accountable for their own decisions?

Do you even understand the concept of race? Your European ancestors decided to group all humans to make sure they could exploit them and be able to justify it to themselves. .

And YOU decided to latch onto this false concept and make it the defining one of your entire life.

Way to go, champ.

Dude you're gonna OD on Trolling

You really should wash that cheerleading outfit once in a while. It's starting to stink.

Hopefully more people will adopt your view and not judge people based on the boxes society places them in due to skin color or ancestry. Still the orginal PC Police described people of color as savages and exploited their natural resources and manpower.

Last edited:

Way to go, champ.

What makes you think I worry about that or live my life by what box some white people decided to put me in?

They are the negative factor in every community, and it hasn't changed after 60 years of favorable legislation and social engineering. You can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

No white people pushed blacks into certain areas and blacks weren't allowed to purchase in white areas. Then you add in the FACT that white people got all sorts of handouts AFTER stepping up on the backs of govt AND slaves and for some reason you believe that the Slave owners and slaves should be the same place in life after all the benes you received..

Ok, and how long does this condition persist? How many decades after there are no legal impediments is it ok to hold individuals accountable for their own decisions?

Once we start knocking down the societal impediments we should have a good guesstimate in regards to a timeline available for your approval and blessing.

Way to go, champ.

Dude you're gonna OD on Trolling

You really should wash that cheerleading outfit once in a while. It's starting to stink.

Right out of Rules for Radicals this one...Be nice if you'd remove your nose from someones ass and talk about the topic. Wipe your lip...

So you're saying this doesn't happen anymore? Simple yes or no will suffice. When you refuse to answer It'll be clear that YOU don't even believe that bullshit

Way to go, champ.

What makes you think I worry about that or live my life by what box some white people decided to put me in?

This entire thread makes me pretty damn sure of it. It also demonstrates that you weren't "put" into a box - you jumped in with both feet and built your entire sense of self within it. So much so that now you defend your little box with great desperation.

Once we start knocking down the societal impediments ...

You're going to have to enumerate these "societal impediments" before they can be knocked down.

Way to go, champ.

This entire thread makes me pretty damn sure of it. It also demonstrates that you weren't "put" into a box - you jumped in with both feet and built your entire sense of self within it. So much so that now you defend your little box with great desperation.

So when blacks weren't allowed to purchase homes in white areas that was black peoples fault?

And when blacks wasn't given a GI bill to buy houses we did that too? And the Results of those two actions are our fault. '

Unk: See that girl raped and thrown in the garbage. It's her fault!

So when blacks weren't allowed to purchase homes in white areas that was black peoples fault?

And when blacks wasn't given a GI bill to buy houses we did that too? And the Results of those two actions are our fault. '

Unk: See that girl raped and thrown in the garbage. It's her fault!

Did I say any of those things, you filthy liar?

Way to go, champ.

Dont get mad because I have the ability to acknowledge reality without it being a limiting factor. I'm unstoppable and a white racist worst nightmare. You should know that by now with all your insignificant one liners trying to derail the thread.

So you're saying this doesn't happen anymore?

You're going to have to be much more specific than that if you really want an answer.

Forum List

Back