🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

This entire thread makes me pretty damn sure of it. It also demonstrates that you weren't "put" into a box - you jumped in with both feet and built your entire sense of self within it. So much so that now you defend your little box with great desperation.

So when blacks weren't allowed to purchase homes in white areas that was black peoples fault?

And when blacks wasn't given a GI bill to buy houses we did that too? And the Results of those two actions are our fault. '

Unk: See that girl raped and thrown in the garbage. It's her fault!

Did I say any of those things, you filthy liar?

We know for a fact you were thinking them and lacked the courage to just come out and say it.

What makes you think I worry about that or live my life by what box some white people decided to put me in?

This entire thread makes me pretty damn sure of it. It also demonstrates that you weren't "put" into a box - you jumped in with both feet and built your entire sense of self within it. So much so that now you defend your little box with great desperation.

Dont get mad because I have the ability to acknowledge reality without it being a limiting factor. ...

You have put your own "limiting factors" on display for all to see. Why would I get mad about your own self-imposed limitations? That seems to be YOUR problem.

Ok, and how long does this condition persist? How many decades after there are no legal impediments is it ok to hold individuals accountable for their own decisions?

So you're saying this doesn't happen anymore?

You're going to have to be much more specific than that if you really want an answer.

The avoidance behavior you exhibit is embarassing and shows you lack of moral courage and any other type of courage as well.

So when blacks weren't allowed to purchase homes in white areas that was black peoples fault?

And when blacks wasn't given a GI bill to buy houses we did that too? And the Results of those two actions are our fault. '

We know for a fact you were thinking them and lacked the courage to just come out and say it.

More lies, illogic, and utter avoidance of rationality from you. You are not only a person of low character, but you are as dumb as a box of rocks. If you ever had even the slightest shred of decency you'd apologize for that accusation immediately. I don't expect you will.

Last edited:

Dont get mad because I have the ability to acknowledge reality without it being a limiting factor. ...

You have put your own "limiting factors" on display for all to see. Why would I get mad about your own self-imposed limitations? That seems to be YOUR problem.

I can tell you are mad because you only have one liners and you talk in caps which is indicative of extreme emotional distress.

So you're saying this doesn't happen anymore?

You're going to have to be much more specific than that if you really want an answer.

The avoidance behavior you exhibit is embarassing and shows you lack of moral courage and any other type of courage as well.

Its like he's embarrassed so he plays this game where he thinks other are just as stupid as he is. He never takes a position on anything and thinks that people wont see thru his lost in the woods act.

I can tell you are mad because you only have one liners and you talk in caps which is indicative of extreme emotional distress.

There you go again, putting your alienation from logic on display for all to see.

Is he your sock, or are you responding for him because you don't think he can handle it himself?

:lol: Spotlights on you buddy....fading fast this act of yours is getting old

What makes any of you think that blacks aren't just being what they are?

The way blacks act in America is the same way they act all over the world.

And aint nobody going to change that.
They are the negative factor in every community, and it hasn't changed after 60 years of favorable legislation and social engineering. You can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

No white people pushed blacks into certain areas and blacks weren't allowed to purchase in white areas. Then you add in the FACT that white people got all sorts of handouts AFTER stepping up on the backs of govt AND slaves and for some reason you believe that the Slave owners and slaves should be the same place in life after all the benes you received.

Its really easy to get up the ladder, kick it over then tell everyone else to try harder.

affirmative+action.jpg

Its funny when white people claim they did it all on their own without help.

My ancestors settled in the Conn. River Valley back in the late 1600's. They were among the first settlers in Western Massachusetts' Pioneer Valley. For generations they worked tirelessly as farmers. They didn't receive subsidies from the Government. They didn't own slaves. When the nation was divided over the topic of slavery, my Great Grandfather volunteered as an officer for a black infantry regiment at time when the Confederacy had proclaimed that any whites captured leading black troops would be hanged. My own father worked three jobs to support his family...he ran a family dairy farm, was a Fire Chief and also built houses part time each summer.

I don't know any other way to put this, Closed...your statement about "white people" is offensive to those who DID it all on their own without help and when you make it...you are an ignorant ASSHOLE!

Well CC? Did I, you filthy liar? Hiding from your offensive comments instead of addressing or retracting them like a decent human being?

Well CC? Did I, you filthy liar? Hiding from your offensive comments instead of addressing or retracting them like a decent human being?

Waste of time, Unk.

They are the negative factor in every community, and it hasn't changed after 60 years of favorable legislation and social engineering. You can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

No white people pushed blacks into certain areas and blacks weren't allowed to purchase in white areas. Then you add in the FACT that white people got all sorts of handouts AFTER stepping up on the backs of govt AND slaves and for some reason you believe that the Slave owners and slaves should be the same place in life after all the benes you received.

Its really easy to get up the ladder, kick it over then tell everyone else to try harder.

affirmative+action.jpg

My ancestors settled in the Conn. River Valley back in the late 1600's. They were among the first settlers in Western Massachusetts' Pioneer Valley. For generations they worked tirelessly as farmers. They didn't receive subsidies from the Government. They didn't own slaves. When the nation was divided over the topic of slavery, my Great Grandfather volunteered as an officer for a black infantry regiment at time when the Confederacy had proclaimed that any whites captured leading black troops would be hanged. My own father worked three jobs to support his family...he ran a family dairy farm, was a Fire Chief and also built houses part time each summer.

I don't know any other way to put this, Closed...your statement about "white people" is offensive to those who DID it all on their own without help and when you make it...you are an ignorant ASSHOLE!

They werent among the first settlers. Thats BS. Why did your family accept land that belonged rightfully to someone else? Are you saying they did not know the US government stole that land from Native Americans?

Last edited:
No white people pushed blacks into certain areas and blacks weren't allowed to purchase in white areas. Then you add in the FACT that white people got all sorts of handouts AFTER stepping up on the backs of govt AND slaves and for some reason you believe that the Slave owners and slaves should be the same place in life after all the benes you received..

Ok, and how long does this condition persist? How many decades after there are no legal impediments is it ok to hold individuals accountable for their own decisions?

Once we start knocking down the societal impediments we should have a good guesstimate in regards to a timeline available for your approval and blessing.

What's amusing about this statement is that you're not intelligent enough to understand that the "societal impediments" that are now holding blacks back...are the very things that you were led to believe would help you!

I'll tell you what the timeline is for resolving the problems we're seeing in the black community...it's never going to happen if we continue doing what we've been doing. The problems are going to keep getting worse because the supposed "solutions" that have been adopted over the past fifty years aren't solutions at all...they are tethers that keep the black community indebted to a big government "Nanny State" that sees them as a captive voting block. Entitlements have been sold to the black community as a good thing when in reality they are handouts to keep you passive and in place.

affirmative+action.jpg

Why did your family accept land that belonged rightfully to someone else? Are you saying they did not know the US government stole that land from Native Americans?

You need to go back to history class, Mensa Man...the US government didn't exist when my family started farming in this country.

Why did your family accept land that belonged rightfully to someone else? Are you saying they did not know the US government stole that land from Native Americans?

You need to go back to history class, Mensa Man...the US government didn't exist when my family started farming in this country.

So you are saying the land was not Native American land? Are you saying that your ancestors came over here before there was any type of European presence in place?

As a side note, my original ancestor in the Americas came here after being awarded an Irish estate for meritorious service under Oliver Cromwell he discovered that the estate that he had been given was in fact taken from an Irishman by Cromwell. My ancestor decided that he'd rather to emigrate to America. His original farm was on what is now Constitution Plaza in Hartford, Conn. and subsequent generations moved up the Conn. River into what is now Western Mass. The lands there were purchased from the Agawam tribe and the Norwottuck tribe by my ancestors. Anything else you'd like to accuse my family of?

Forum List

Back