🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

Your lexicon seems quite limited for a native speaker.

I try and use words that people use in everyday conversation. I have no need to impress anyone by pulling out words people dont normally use. Its counter productive to establishing rapport.

Oh yeah, dumb it down. Great idea. Is that part of your ultra-effective educational program?

Have you ever heard of the concept of speaking in the language your audience is most comfortable with? How are you going to communicate effectively if people are annoyed at your use of words they don't normally use or don't understand? That doesnt make people dumb. You should really get over yourself.

I didn't force him to lie, I'm just pointing it out.

Because that's all you have, I understand....but after 20 pages do you think no one figured you out?

All I have is that HE is a liar? How is that something I have rather than something HE should not have?

Yet you cant keep yourself from conversing with me? If it were me I would never try to carry on a conversation with someone i thought was dishonest. Are you lacking in character and unable to stick to your values?

Jesus Christ are you still on this? :eusa_boohoo:

Its actually funny and a compliment to be honest. .

You take pride in being a liar? Again we see your lack of character.

Let's see...someone who comes on the internet and makes over the top statements that he then refuses to back up with proof...someone who pretends to be what he is not...and someone who believes that HE should determine what is moral and fair because of his incredible intelligence...

That's pretty much the text book definition of a "troll".

Its actually funny and a compliment to be honest. .

Let's see...someone who comes on the internet and makes over the top statements that he then refuses to back up with proof...someone who pretends to be what he is not...and someone who believes that HE should determine what is moral and fair because of his incredible intelligence...

And what do you call someone who gangs up on one person and instead of attacking their position opts for personal attacks?

In other words...What do you call yourself?

Yes it is. Why do you ask?

Your lexicon seems quite limited for a native speaker.

I try and use words that people use in everyday conversation. I have no need to impress anyone by pulling out words people dont normally use. Its counter productive to establishing rapport.

I'm curious...when you're accusing people of having ancestors that were dishonorable...does using small words help you to establish "rapport"?

And what do you call someone who gangs up on one person and instead of attacking their position opts for personal attacks?

How exactly does one person "gang up" on another person?

You must be making the point that my intellect against Asclepias's is an unfair fight. I apologize. I'll try to type with one hand if that makes it "more fair".

How exactly does one person "gang up" on another person?

So you're confused at this simple concept? Shocking...:lol:

I really dont mind. I know the game. When you cant beat facts you have to distort the issue. Its a time tested tactic to try and discredit your opposition if you cant compete on a level playing field. The thing they dont understand is that on a message board no one cares. :lol:

Last edited:
So the cop leaps out of his cruiser to break up a fist fight between two men. As he pulls them apart one of the men points at the other combatant and yells: "Arrest that man, Officer...his gang attacked me!"
The Policeman looks around confused. "But Sir there's only the two of you here..."
"EXACTLY! He ganged up on me!"

I really dont mind. I know the game. When you cant beat facts you have to distort the issue. Its a time tested tactic to try and discredit your opposition if you cant compete on a level playing field. The thing they dont understand is that on a message board no one cares. :lol:

Facts? LOL Dude, you don't state "facts"...you state your opinion and then when asked to back that up with facts you run away and hide.

Discredit you? You're the one who claimed to be a Mensa member and to have been asked by numerous people to speak for the black race. Both were things that you made up. How about taking responsibility for discrediting yourself!

The person that tried to distort the issue being discussed here was you with your contention that what was REALLY influencing blacks in the inner city wasn't dependency on government but the lingering effects of slavery from 400 years ago and that anyone who disagreed with that was an "overt" racist.

Facts? LOL Dude, you don't state "facts"...you state your opinion and then when asked to back that up with facts you run away and hide.

Discredit you? You're the one who claimed to be a Mensa member and to have been asked by numerous people to speak for the black race. Both were things that you made up. How about taking responsibility for discrediting yourself!

This is another example of how I know I have you 2 intimidated and emotional about this subject. You took my 1 line quip at tank about being a Mensa (even after I said I was kidding) and turned it into a character attack. Then because i said I wasnt going to do your research for you on what someone else asked me my opinion about you turned that into a full blown lie and attack. Just admit you have nothing to counter with and lack the intelligence to find something. It would be less embarrassing for everyone concerned.

Last edited:

This is another example of how I know I have you 2 intimidated and emotional about this subject. You took my 1 line quip at tank about being a Mensa (even after I said I was kidding) and turned it into a character attack. Then because i said I wasnt going to do your research for you on what someone else asked me my opinion about you turned that into a full blown lie and attack. Just admit you have nothing to counter with and lack the intelligence to find something. It would be less embarrassing for everyone concerned.
I was wondering if there were a special black MENSA group where the IQ requirement was reduced to accommodate people like you and, of course, for the sake of having a membership in the first place. You never got back to me on that.

Now I understand.

Oh yeah, dumb it down. Great idea. Is that part of your ultra-effective educational program?

Have you ever heard of the concept of speaking in the language your audience is most comfortable with? How are you going to communicate effectively if people are annoyed at your use of words they don't normally use or don't understand? That doesnt make people dumb. You should really get over yourself.

Well, now I know why your 'uber-utile' educational program has not enjoyed wide-spread success.

Those poor kids...they deserve better...

Forum List

Back