🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

Once again you demonstrate why you are not a legitimate interlocutor.

Why dont you give it a try with someone face to face and see what happens?

:lol: 'tough guy!' :lmao:

Man you guys get intimidated easily. Not me. Try it on someone safe like a little girl or an old lady and see how fast you get shut down. Nothing you have to say means anything to anyone else unless they have given you permission to say it. You wanting to say it regardless just points to you wanting to get something off your chest. If you claim to want to help someone you are just lying to yourself.

attachment.php

Screaming "racist" at every opportunity isn't going to heal the black psyche to which you have referred. In fact, it will continue to make things worse and slow blacks' progress.

Why this isn't abundantly clear is a mystery.

I wonder why screaming youre lazy and its your own fault isnt working out so swell? Hows that working out for you?

You're either not reading my posts, or pretending not to because you don't have a response for them.

I invite you to point out where I've said blacks are lazy or that it's their own fault. I've said repeatedly that blacks have been victimized by those who claim to "care". I've said it over and over. Is it going to be impossible to have an honest conversation with you? If so, please let me know, I won't burn any more time with you.

"Good manners"? And who gets to judge that, precisely?

I missed this little gem. The person you wish to challenge.

Bingo! Yes, exactly! And, as I said (I guess you didn't see this part either, go figure!), the Left's strategy of screaming "racist" as a transparent deflection to every challenge is beginning to wear thin, it's been over-used. So over-used, in fact, that it may (finally) be beginning to backfire. At some point there must be some introspection.

I wonder why you keep playing these games instead of admitting that blacks and those who claim to "care" keep avoiding the FACT that they have their OWN house to clean, just as white racists do. Is it just too hard? Do you think it will cause you to lose political advantage?

Tell me: What, exactly, should blacks and those who claim to "care" do to clean their OWN house, to improve their OWN situation? Exactly?

There's a clear and direct question for you. Looking forward to a clear and direct response. Make it as long and comprehensive as you'd like, and please stop putting words in my mouth.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Screaming "racist" at every opportunity isn't going to heal the black psyche to which you have referred. In fact, it will continue to make things worse and slow blacks' progress.

Why this isn't abundantly clear is a mystery.

I wonder why screaming youre lazy and its your own fault isnt working out so swell? Hows that working out for you?

You're either not reading my posts, or pretending not to because you don't have a response for them.

I invite you to point out where I've said blacks are lazy or that it's their own fault. I've said repeatedly that blacks have been victimized by those who claim to "care". I've said it over and over. Is it going to be impossible to have an honest conversation with you? If so, please let me know, I won't burn any more time with you.

I am reading your posts. Forgive me if the tone of your posts sounds to me a bit like some of the other posters doing exactly what I said regarding asking permission before criticizing. I disagree that with your assertion that blacks have been victimized by those professing to care. Thats a blanket statement and to me does not look at the fact that a majority of the actions have helped tremendously to improve the Black situation here in the US. Despite what has been broadcast by the media there are probably very few Black people that would like to turn the clock back. To me the biggest thing that has been lost is the sense of unity in the Black community. It is not as strong as it was before but I cannot say with certainty that this has been caused by people outside attempting to help.

I am reading your posts. Forgive me if the tone of your posts sounds to me a bit like some of the other posters doing exactly what I said regarding asking permission before criticizing. I disagree that with your assertion that blacks have been victimized by those professing to care. Thats a blanket statement and to me does not look at the fact that a majority of the actions have helped tremendously to improve the Black situation here in the US. Despite what has been broadcast by the media there are probably very few Black people that would like to turn the clock back. To me the biggest thing that has been lost is the sense of unity in the Black community. It is not as strong as it was before but I cannot say with certainty that this has been caused by people outside attempting to help.

asking permission before criticizing?

:cuckoo:

Bingo! Yes, exactly! And, as I said (I guess you didn't see this part either, go figure!), the Left's strategy of screaming "racist" as a transparent deflection to every challenge is beginning to wear thin, it's been over-used. So over-used, in fact, that it may (finally) be beginning to backfire. At some point there must be some introspection.

I wonder why you keep playing these games instead of admitting that blacks and those who claim to "care" keep avoiding the FACT that they have their OWN house to clean, just as white racists do. Is it just too hard? Do you think it will cause you to lose political advantage?

Tell me: What, exactly, should blacks and those who claim to "care" do to clean their OWN house, to improve their OWN situation? Exactly?

There's a clear and direct question for you. Looking forward to a clear and direct response. Make it as long and comprehensive as you'd like, and please stop putting words in my mouth.

Thanks.

I dont think you are getting my point. You are saying "bingo" but insist on doing what I just pointed out kills conversation. No one is coming to whites asking them to fix the problems in the our communities. What makes you think you have the right to challenge without first asking permission?

Your second paragraph is another example of how clueless most whites appear to be. This is not a bad thing and is expected. Its not that Blacks and their supporters have their own house to clean just like white racists. The truth is that Blacks, their supporters and white people in general have their own house to clean. You limiting the needed cleaning to just those that help Black people and whites that are racists implies you think the rest of the white people are fine. That to me is offensive and frankly badly out of touch with reality.

I've said in another post I think the key is education. Not just the existing formal education we are given in school but other education regarding the reasons for dysfunction, true history of the world, leadership, wealth building and interpersonal skills. It needs to start in the areas that are shown to have the most problems. Educational programs currently supported by tax dollars need to all have the same agenda in passing this knowledge to our youth first then the adults to make sure it is practiced and retained at home. Those that know already need to become mentors to other adults and youth they encounter to reinforce the knowledge. Its not going to be a quick fix to undo centuries of racially oppressive programming.

What do you think white people in general can do to clean up their house?

asking permission before criticizing?

:cuckoo:

If you cant really grasp that concept then you may need to evolve, pick up a book, or take psych 101 so you can understand how the human mind works. You really only exposing your ignorance when you openly admit that you think the concept is ridiculous. Here maybe this will help you out.

How to Give Criticism Without Sounding Like a Jerk

Last edited:
You really are a tool.

Anyone who thinks it's fine when they criticize everything under the sun but then turns around and declare that before THEY can be criticized those who would do so NEED TO ASK PERMISSION...has their head planted deep in their posterior.

Probably the funniest thing I've seen on here in months is YOU declaring yourself a Mensa member!

Last edited:
Of course when you speak for the entire black race...as Asclepias maintains he DOES...then special rules obviously apply to you! (eye-roll)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsSQtxrw7uU]The Angry Black Man - YouTube[/ame]

Ah, this guy called...he says you're not allowed to speak for him anymore. He seems pissed...just saying...

Forum List

Back