500,000 Condoms distributed to Paris Olympic Athletes: Beyond Despicable.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
500,000 condoms are being distributed among the 10,500 at the Paris Olympics, and that’s just for starters. That’s beyond despicable. But it reflects the level of societal immorality in the world today. For those who have forgotten or never knew, sex outside marriage in the most prevalent and destructive sin in the world today. It is responsible for 90% of the world’s problems. It will send more people to Hell than perhaps anything. And yet the Olympic Committee not only sanctions it, but encourages it. The Olympic Village is like a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Were there not a few Christians there, I could well see an attack from above that would wipe out the entire Village. New information has revealed the orginal Gomorrah was probably destroyed by an exploding meteorite, which produces temperatures as high as the sun itself. The ancient explosion so poisoned the ground, it rendered it infertile for 600 years. God was clearly very angry.

As mentioned, the Olympics has developed into a 19-day orgy, such that the village scene draws many celebrities. The action is so prevalent, one Olympian estimated 75% of the athletes participate. So that’s 7700 lives that will be irrevocably damaged by sin. Yes, they can repent, but they are still forever damaged psychologically.

I encourage folks to read my well-received earlier thread Zone1 - Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

It should be understood the US Government partially subsidizes our Olympics team. There is no way we should be allowing this immorality to take place, much less encourage it. But asking atheist leftwing governments to be moral is like asking a goldfish to put on sneakers. The Marxists have worked hard to erode the moral code. Sex outside marriage has become so passe, nobody even mentions it. Likely many dimbulbs would praise this distribution of condoms like this leftwing media article has done. 500,000 condoms works about to about 47 per athlete. That’s almost three per day for the 19 days. People should be outraged.

Last edited:
This has been going on for a long time. I recall a story on it years ago.

What do think is going to happen when you put the fittest young adults together with the adrenaline of competition? :dunno: :laugh:

I can relate a little bit with the temptation. I've had young women offer it to me. But then you realize if she's offering it to you, she's already done it with others. I've also encountered some who don't care about you; they just want sex. Yes, there are some women like that.

Forum List

Back