5000 a day So called Deal from Biden

Do you Trust the Senate Immigration bill?

• Total voters
The fact that your side likes the neocons is evidence enough that they can't be trusted.
Ah, "Neo-con". What is a neo-con, exactly? A Repulican who believes in strong national defense? I remember that was one of the things you guys liked about Reagan, the only Republican you guys will admit to supporting at this point. (Other than Trump, but you will all deny ever supporting him in a few years.)

He kind of had a point.

Trump was violating our own laws on asylum with the "Stay in Mexico where we can ignore your case" policy.

Our own laws say that you CAN apply for asylum at any border crossing. Trump just delayed the inevitable.
The asylum claim is being abused by illegals

just as the marriage visa is being scammed by hot babes from overseas

But at least they are beautifying America, which more than most of the illegals coming across the border can say

He kind of had a point.

Trump was violating our own laws on asylum with the "Stay in Mexico where we can ignore your case" policy.

Our own laws say that you CAN apply for asylum at any border crossing. Trump just delayed the inevitable.
It's still 1.8 million people a year. 5,000 people per day of undocumented is an army legion of soldiers every day.

Remember, this is the number that the REPUBLICAN Lankford "negotiated", and that far too many of his cohorts will vote for....You're being fucked over by your own party, dudes.
Indeed, hell even Bill Maher pointed this out recently by saying Republicans don't want to solve the issue either so they can stand in front of microphones and corral their voters around "look at what the Democrats are doing!!".
When they haven't done Jack Shit about it either.

It is how the uniparty works.
divide.jpg

So you admit that Republicans have no intention of dealing with illegal immigration

You're so fucking stupid. NONE of the federal level pols have any intention of dealing with illegal immigration, they ALL want it. You're so fucking stuck on hating and opposing R's that your brain has turned to fucking mush. You're the epitome of a useful idiot who defends something that is counterproductive to your life and the lives of your friends and families, all because you want to defend the BIG D. How does anyone get to that level of stupidity??

Wrong.

TRUMP doesn’t want it because he’s terrified that it would help Biden.

So of course being the good little cultist that you are… you toe the line

Good God, this is why I never read your posts, so completely fucking stupid. Hate Trump, and Hate R's is all you give a fuck about. Pathetic.

Remember, this is the number that the REPUBLICAN Lankford "negotiated", and that far too many of his cohorts will vote for....You're being fucked over by your own party, dudes.
Sometimes I envy that dems have Fort Marcy Park option

Lankford is the 'useful idiot' dems have employed....He should be kicked out on his ear.

I'm not sure what's not to trust, nor what to trust.

I wish these politicians and media would reference the specific bill number so that I could read its text. Without such I'm reliant on politicians and the media, neither of which I find trustworthy regarding partisan issues.

Forum List

Back