5000 a day So called Deal from Biden

Do you Trust the Senate Immigration bill?

• Total voters
This is all bullshit and intentionall

Biden has all the laws and power he needs to close the border.

The admin and every Dem is lying, as well as any Republican who votes for this shit.

IT IS A WAR SPENDING BILL, NOT A BORDER SECURITY BILL.

How is it that 63% of the bill goes to FUND WAR, LITERALLY….and it is called a BORDER SECURITY BILL. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :clap: :hyper: :rock: 🤡 🤡 🤡

Fucking dipshits and retards believe Democrats.

why should I be forced to not only pay for my healthcare, but for that of people who don't even work, from another country. No thanks!
Why should I be forced to pay for your health care even if you have a shitty diet and don't exercise?

Public health is about public health. Health care should be a public service, not a privilege or a commodity.

Why should I be forced to pay for your health care even if you have a shitty diet and don't exercise?

Public health is about public health. Health care should be a public service, not a privilege or a commodity.
57 and I guarantee I am in better shape than you are.
Stop posting your emotional drivel!

Not being able to home-school your kids is not religious persecution.

Especially since Germany has religious schools that the government pays for.
In their case it is

Germany is a secular aka Godless country and it imposes its godlessness on children in german schools

Even or maybe particularly Christian children are targeted

The Christians family is not imposing their values on the heathens

They just dont want their children to be proselytized with lib perversion

In their case it is

Germany is a secular aka Godless country and it imposes its godlessness on children in german schools

Even or maybe particularly Christian children are targeted

The Christians family is not imposing their values on the heathens

They just dont want their children to be proselytized with lib perversion
That's a horseshit argument even from you.

If they are entitled to asylum because they had to pay a fine (gasp), then the woman from El Salvador is entitled to Asylum if she has a reasonable fear of being killed or raped. The lady from China who gets arrested for attending a house church not approved by the CCP is certainly entitled.

You've just defeated your own argument against asylum. Congrats, buddy, I knew you could do it.

You probably just should have said, "Well, they're white people; OF COURSE, they are entitled." It would have been equally bull shyte, but it would be more honest.

You cult fucks know that 63% of the spending from this bill go to Ukraine and Israel…yet it is called a Border security bill for the US Mexico border.

You see how the Dems lie….yet you do not care. WHY?

How is a border secure with up to 5000 criminal aliens ALLOWED TO CROSS PER DAY?

Why do you accept this? Why arent YOU taking care of crminal aliens?

You cult fucks know that 63% of the spending from this bill go to Ukraine and Israel…yet it is called a Border security bill for the US Mexico border.

You see how the Dems lie….yet you do not care. WHY?

How is a border secure with up to 5000 criminal aliens ALLOWED TO CROSS PER DAY?

Why do you accept this? Why arent YOU taking care of crminal aliens?
your side insisted on linking aid to Israel and Ukraine to the border

I'd be happy with stand alone bills.

Yes, it does
Nope. Says if 5,000 come in on average in any single week it triggers emergency authority granting additional powers. If 4,999 come in there is already the bandwidth to handle in the new bill that authorizes $440M for additional court support and screening procedures that limit action to only 90 days.

Here. Read the bill. You'll see that you are being lied to by the GOP. I hope you dont get too mad at them, you generally are pretty dumb so its tempting for them to use you.

How is it that 63% of the bill goes to FUND WAR, LITERALLY….and it is called a BORDER SECURITY BILL. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :clap: :hyper: :rock: 🤡 🤡 🤡

Just like the inflation reduction bill wasn't jack shit about reducing inflation. Lipstick on a pig labels. Dems are dishonest liars so not surprising.

The entire bill does NOT include closing the border.

Instead, money is allocated for more border agents so that more illegal immigrants can be processed, more immigration judges so that more illegal immigrants can have their asylum cases heard while they wait in the US on the American taxpayers' dime for their court case, and more services for illegal immigrants while they are in the US.

Because it's the Ukranian money laundry that makes our sticky fingered Congress critters rich that's why

Currently how many are allowed to cross per day before a law mandates a shut down of the border?

Why do you prefer the current system to the new proposed system?

Forum List

Back