5000 a day So called Deal from Biden

Do you Trust the Senate Immigration bill?

• Total voters
Nope. Says if 5,000 come in on average in any single week it triggers emergency authority granting additional powers. If 4,999 come in there is already the bandwidth to handle in the new bill that authorizes $440M for additional court support and screening procedures that limit action to only 90 days.

Here. Read the bill. You'll see that you are being lied to by the GOP. I hope you dont get too mad at them, you generally are pretty dumb so its tempting for them to use you.

No stupid, the 5,000 has to be a weekly avg. They don’t count minors. And after 5000 they just funnel themto ports of entry where there is no limit.

Oh, and this shit bill gives Tater the power to override all of that.

Wake up, Dumbass. You clearly didn’t read the bill.

Thankfully the GOP killed this bill which was overly punitive to immigrants and put too much power in the government. I love the status quo and so does the GOP.

No stupid, the 5,000 has to be a weekly avg. They don’t count minors. And after 5000 they just funnel themto ports of entry where there is no limit.

Oh, and this shit bill gives Tater the power to override all of that.

Wake up, Dumbass. You clearly didn’t read the bill.
It’s a bad bill. It gave too much away to the GOP. Once the Dems sweep both houses in the fall we’ll put out a much more kind and friendly one. This was Mitch Mcconnels bill.

I read the whole thing and posted much of it here debating the lies you assholes make up. I dont like the bill but I am not lying about what it says. you are though.

Funding is up front
Asylum process around page 100
Emergency procedures around 212

Currently how many are allowed to cross per day before a law mandates a shut down of the border?

Why do you prefer the current system to the new proposed system?
It doesn't mandate closing of the border. It gives POTUS the authority to override. An it exempts children, And it merely diverts people to POEs where thy can be processed.

And, in addition to the 35,000 beds available for detainees now, it only adds 15,000 more.

Does it really sound like the plan is to actually detain al those people? Or to simply declare all beds are full so release them with "ankle bracelets or cell phones? And doesn't that sound like exactly what happens today?

The supposed 'secure the border' plan is actually an immigration bill.

Wake up.

Currently how many are allowed to cross per day before a law mandates a shut down of the border?

Why do you prefer the current system to the new proposed system?
There s no shutdown of the border, Simp.

It’s a bad bill. It gave too much away to the GOP. Once the Dems sweep both houses in the fall we’ll put out a much more kind and friendly one. This was Mitch Mcconnels bill.

I read the whole thing and posted much of it here debating the lies you assholes make up. I dont like the bill but I am not lying about what it says. you are though.

Funding is up front
Asylum process around page 100
Emergency procedures around 212

Your lies won’t fly, Simp.

My post was 100% factual.

It doesn't mandate closing of the border. It gives POTUS the authority to override. An it exempts children, And it merely diverts people to POEs where thy can be processed.

And, in addition to the 35,000 beds available for detainees now, it only adds 15,000 more.

Does it really sound like the plan is to actually detain al those people? Or to simply declare all beds are full so release them with "ankle bracelets or cell phones? And doesn't that sound like exactly what happens today?

The supposed 'secure the border' plan is actually an immigration bill.

Wake up.
If you think the border problem can be solved without reforming our immigration system then you’re not in reality

The number is unlimited

I dont prefer the current system

But the fake biden “solution” does little to end the illegal alien invasion
You saying that it does “little” is at least an acknowledgment that it does something. Therefore you prefer nothing over something…. Why is that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back