5000 a day So called Deal from Biden

Do you Trust the Senate Immigration bill?

• Total voters
Yeah, so?

We can do more

What biden and the senate offers is not enough
But the answer is not waiting another year and a half in hopes of Trump winning, to do anything at all!

That is cutting off your nose to spite your face...imo.

Take the help now, and add more provisions later if Trump wins, to improve it.

But the answer is not waiting another year and a half in hopes of Trump winning, to do anything at all!

I agree

But dont blame republicans when biden and schumer flatly refuse to accept the House bill or any major parts of it

Thats an idea

Adopt the House bill now and in 6 months see the results
House bill goes too far for Dems to support it. Easier to get support too little over too much when it comes to law making

Screw that. That bill was hatched for politics not border security. Now the Senate is hatching 2 bills for Ukraine and Israel.

Done KNOWING the House would never accept that POS BILL.

So they will continue the flood and try to Blame shift

Braim dead idiots will believe them, which is what they want.

Same shit different day for the corrupt WEF clowns

I read enough to see and smell the BS you are shoveling
4 months of work between a conservative Republican, independent and Dem, with reps from the Republican leader of the senate and other senators liken Graham all working and writing this bill.

And you lazily dismiss it all as a political move. You know nothing. Just spouting hot air

4 months of work between a conservative Republican, independent and Dem, with reps from the Republican leader of the senate and other senators liken Graham all working and writing this bill.

And you lazily dismiss it all as a political move. You know nothing. Just spouting hot air
I could care fucking less. Its Garbage. We will try to make sure they rest up later when we bag another RINO

I could care fucking less. Its Garbage. We will try to make sure they rest up later when we bag another RINO
Your love of Trump and politics over actual policy is what you’re showing here. You’re just a puppet playing along. Pathetic

Your love of Trump and politics over actual policy is what you’re showing here. You’re just a puppet playing along. Pathetic
Has nothing to do with Trump. Your TDS is your problem not mine.

You gave us a SHIT SANDWICH BILL and want us to take a bite.

FUCK YOU.

Has nothing to do with Trump. Your TDS is your problem not mine.

You gave us a SHIT SANDWICH BILL and want us to take a bite.

FUCK YOU.
Yall are only rallying against it because Trump said so and because it hurts him politically. It’s just a game to yall. Like I said… pathetic

Currently how many are allowed to cross per day before a law mandates a shut down of the border?

Why do you prefer the current system to the new proposed system?
An everyone who wants to cross is allowed to cross. About 5000/ day is all who want to cross. The difference is that Trump can cut that number by 90% the day he gets into office. The bill prevents him from reducing that number for the entire time he is in office.

An everyone who wants to cross is allowed to cross. About 5000/ day is all who want to cross. The difference is that Trump can cut that number by 90% the day he gets into office. The bill prevents him from reducing that number for the entire time he is in office.
Is that right?! Can you show the section of the bill that prevents him from taking that action?

Yall are only rallying against it because Trump said so and because it hurts him politically. It’s just a game to yall. Like I said… pathetic
Id be against if ET was our candidate. As a matter of fact Id Deport his Alien Ass too

SHUP you goofball. Get off the boards until you read a book and get your IQ out of the 50s'

This is what you forkers think is good spending on top $34T debt run up by your goons? This is what you think will stop the invasion of 2 million per year on the Mexico border? what a sap. You make normal people turn into serial killers ignorant criminally insane sack of human vomit. eat it up commee forker.//

Foreign Aid Commitments:

$60.06 billion in support for Ukraine amidst Russian aggression
$14.1 billion in security assistance for Israel
$2.44 billion to address U.S. Central Command operations and conflict-related expenses in the Red Sea
$10 billion in global humanitarian assistance WTH is that? more Global warming BS?
$4.83 billion to support Indo-Pacific allies against Chinese encroachment
$2.33 billion for displaced Ukrainians and other refugees worldwide
Border Security and Immigration Provisions:

$20.23 billion for border operations, policy enforcement, and narcotics interdiction
Introduction of the Fentanyl Eradication and Narcotics Deterrence (FEND) Off Fentanyl Act
$400 million for the Nonprofit Security Grant Program
Provisions for government intervention at varying thresholds of border encounters
Work authorizations for illegal aliens Translation. Unlimited invasion.

Forum List

Back