50’s Public Information Film-Watch Out For Homosexuals

Thats nonsense

Not every pot smokers will become an opioid addict

But using pot is the first step

Maybe libs should have paid more attention to their elders
Using alcohol is a first step for just as many people who will use opioids.

You don't understand that pot dot doesn't turn people into junkies.

People use hard drugs for all kinds of reasons but those reasons and in that list of reasons pot is not on the list.

I actually lived with a heroin addict for many years and I actually have know countless heroin, crack and meth addicts and none of them became addicts simply because they might have smoked weed.

Nothing doing

That does not mean that booze has no harmful affects because it does

But the magnitude pales compared to opioids and synthetic substances

As someone who deals with drug and alcohol affected people daily... I have to say that alcohol abuse will cause just as much long term damage as drug abuse.

I'd much rather deal with the opioid users, they tend to be more sedate and less combative than meth or alcohol addicts.

"What Jimmy didn't know was that Ralph was sick. A sickness that was not visible like smallpox, but no less dangerous and contagious".

Contagious? Had no idea. All you homos, don't touch me.

Using alcohol is a first step for just as many people who will use opioids.
Thats a no-brainer since alcohol is so common in human culture

But the problem of opioid addiction in America traces back to the 1800’s and tje patent medicines that were legally sold as tonics

Teetotaling old ladies who never took a drop of booze in their lives were getting smashed on Rheumatism medicine sold in stores

Last edited:
As someone who deals with drug and alcohol affected people daily... I have to say that alcohol abuse will cause just as much long term damage as drug abuse.

I'd much rather deal with the opioid users, they tend to be more sedate and less combative than meth or alcohol addicts.
The california homeless population is mostly hooked on drugs

I didn't mention opioids. And alcohol has killed more people than opioids

lol so it's okay if people die form drugs, cuz booze kills. What abput talcum powder? That kills, so it must be okay to tell the kids powder cocaine is okay, right?

See, folks, dopers have almost no basic sense left; their frontal lobes go early.

There aren't thousands of people on the streets because of alcohol. They are there because of drugs.

He seemed a very nice man --- quiet , considerate and looked like Jack Nicholson . Did not take out his penis at any point . Overall a bit of a disappointment . No car chase or violence.

Thats a no-brainer since alcohol is so common in human culture

But the problem of opioid addiction in America traces back to the 1800’s and tje patent medicines that were legally sold as tonics

Teetotaling old ladies who never took a drop of booze in their lives were getting smashed on Rheumatism medicine sold in stores
And marijuana was used even before alcohol was invented.

Pot does not cause people to become addicts.

If you actually knew anything about addiction you'd know that.

lol so it's okay if people die form drugs, cuz booze kills. What abput talcum powder? That kills, so it must be okay to tell the kids powder cocaine is okay, right?

See, folks, dopers have almost no basic sense left; their frontal lobes go early.
Saying pot causes people to use hard drugs is just plain ignorance.

People who become addicts would have been addicts even if they never tried pot.

You people are such hypocrites because you all want your booze to be legal and have a shit fit when people talk about legalizing pot because "Gateway drug"

There aren't thousands of people on the streets because of alcohol. They are there because of drugs.
No they are there because we have done away with just about all mental health services.

We basically tell people with mental illness that they are on their own so guess what? They self medicate.

and FYI 38% of homeless people are dependent on alcohol

No they are there because we have done away with just about all mental health services.

We basically tell people with mental illness that they are on their own so guess what? They self medicate.

and FYI 38% of homeless people are dependent on alcohol

What do you think we owe the homeless mentally ill, or (less than 50%) alcoholics?

Forum List

Back