51 percent of Americans are unhappy with the way African Americans are treated

I heard 51 percent of Americans are unhappy with the way African Americans are treated. Are African Americans really treated like dirt in America?

We are all Americans! Everybody should be treated the same! I believe it is unAmerican to hold anybody back!
Whites have given the negro every opportunity whites have to make their lives better. Due to their lack of intelligence, they just can't do it despite all of the help the White man has provided for them. They are a lost cause
You should know, you wore black face and tried to find a white woman..

Yeah, I'm certainly not happy with the way black people are treated.

PC & Identity Politics have isolated them and badly hampered their growth.

They deserve much better than this.

one party in this country (progressive/dem) has USED them for their own agenda by keeping the "slave" tag on them and they should be feeling a victim over it, even after it's been ENDED over what, 100 years? what's sad is the black people still overwhelmingly vote for the party that: as I see it, has enslaved them all over again. just my opinion.
Damn that Clarence Thomas..He's just pretending to be a black freemen repub..

What a fine group of racists have gathered this morning to care about the plight of black people. It's touching that you all care so much. Really.

I heard 51 percent of Americans are unhappy with the way African Americans are treated. Are African Americans really treated like dirt in America?

We are all Americans! Everybody should be treated the same! I believe it is unAmerican to hold anybody back!

Keep voting Democrat, it'll work this generation for sure

67,932 posts of your fat Ass sitting on this message board posting nonsense.
Is that how you show you care? Denigrating blacks makes you feel better about your miserable existence.

What a fine group of racists have gathered this morning to care about the plight of black people. It's touching that you all care so much. Really.

yes sir, I agree. It is terrible how the left wing talks about blacks. Did you read the one about Clarence Thomas? Wow just wow.

67,932 posts of your fat Ass sitting on this message board posting nonsense.
Is that how you show you care? Denigrating blacks makes you feel better about your miserable existence.
listen up, I joined in 2004 and my post count is LOW for that many years, not that I need to explain it to some little person who acts like a childish thug. and I'm not sitting here going around calling everyone a racist for no damn good reason. now go outside and play, since you can't seem to act like an adult in this thread.

People are heavily influenced by the media. They will show the same few examples of cops acting badly, out of almost a million, and misrepresent the others without knowing or caring about the facts. So I'm surprised the number is that low.

and your care about their plight: is sitting on messageboard running other people down. just wow. go sit down shallow person
Well, someone's got to throw eggs at your racist pajama party. You folks know exactly what you're doing by bringing this shit up on a daily basis. Keep everyone divided and keep pointing out that blacks and anyone who supports them are inferior. No one can change your minds, but we don't have to make it totally comfortable for you on an open forum!

and your care about their plight: is sitting on messageboard running other people down. just wow. go sit down shallow person
Well, someone's got to throw eggs at your racist pajama party. You folks know exactly what you're doing by bringing this shit up on a daily basis. Keep everyone divided and keep pointing out that blacks and anyone who supports them are inferior. No one can change your minds, but we don't have to make it totally comfortable for you on an open forum!

who the hell are you talking to. I didn't post the thread. and it's posted for people to COMMENT ON IT and not have to be accused of being racist for no damn reason

You have it the exact opposite. Who started this post? Who is it that claims on a daily basis that blacks have no opportunities on a daily basis? Who lied about Michael Brown being murdered by a white cop? Who sent democrat voter registration tables to Ferguson? Who holds protests and claim blacklivesmatter and only black lives matter?

Hint: Not conservatives.

Who is it that divides races every day? It truly is unreal.

Last edited:
and I'm not sitting here going around calling everyone a racist for no damn good reason.

Prove you are not a racist. Start the same type of thread about poor, ignorant, lazy white trash.

In other words, start a thread about a topic you have personal knowledge of; being poor, lazy and white trash.

Whites have given the negro every opportunity whites have to make their lives better. Due to their lack of intelligence, they just can't do it despite all of the help the White man has provided for them. They are a lost cause

Nope no racists here. Right staph?

Nope no racists here. Right staph?

you're the staph infecting the board and a sheep as we now see. baaaa

And yet I bet those African Americans and a good part of the others still vote for democrats.......

these people are a joke. they can talk down white all day long but try and talk about black, they come in all huffing and puffing calling everyone a racist because they are just that shallow and evidently black folks can't handle people talking about their situations happening in life.

what a laugh and such two faced phonies

Forum List

Back