54 Palestinians die as Israel refuses medical permits

Why all the hate period?

And what is Israel supposed to do? "We can only retaliate and kill six of them because that's all they killed of us."

What a fucking idiot.

I forgot all the missiles/mortars the Pals fired at Israeli civilians also!
Yes. Fired from where? Gaza.

I'm sure sovietsky would fall all over himself to give medical care to folks who tried to do him harm too.

Well, Israel's not- even allowing some of these people in medical care to even leave Gaza, due to Israels' blockade on Gaza.

Why do Palestinians hate Israel?

Anyone who can't figure out why people would resent a people who built a nation on top of their nation, must be lacking.

Why all the hate period?

And what is Israel supposed to do? "We can only retaliate and kill six of them because that's all they killed of us."

What a fucking idiot.

Given your so called location, you're probably an Anglo, and not even a Jew.

Why would a non-Jew, spend almost all their time on Israel affairs on this forum, rather than American affairs?

Nice dodge. What the fuck difference does it make where I live or spend my time on this board? Do you live in Israel?

And the gazans have their historic Palestine. It used to be called Philistine. You know. Where the name "Palestine" was derived from.

The object of war is not to die in equal numbers

The Pally's are loosing this war badly and have done their best to blame it on everyone else, particularly and most humorously on those they attacked and lost too in the first place.

now they act as if Israel is responsible for them even when they aren't in Israel.

Last edited:

The Pally's are loosing this war badly and have done their best to blame it on everyone else, particularly and most humorously on those they attacked and lost too in the first place.

now they act as if Israel is responsible for them even when they aren't in Israel.

Israel looked terrible in it's last war with Gaza, only mental midgets disagree.

Israel looked terrible in it's last war with Gaza, only mental midgets disagree.

Might want to up your medication.

2310 Pally fatalities
71 Israeli fatalities

That's a 32:1 kill ratio and that after the Israeli's did everything they could to reduce the Pally death count. Had they wanted to the Israeli's could have achieved a much much higher kill ratio.

The problem with the antisemitic rhetoric is that everyone can see Israel made every attempt to focus on military targets and reduce civilian casualties even when the Pally's were using human shields but still the antisemitic rhetoric blithers on about the relatively low kill ratio. In previous failed aggressive acts by the Arabs it was often upwards of 200:1.

Anyway as I was saying, what in the world makes anyone believe the Israeli's are responsible for the remnant Arab armies medical care ? It's simply ludicrous. Gaza is independent and as such is responsible for it's own condition.

I'm sure sovietsky would fall all over himself to give medical care to folks who tried to do him harm too.

Well, Israel's not- even allowing some of these people in medical care to even leave Gaza, due to Israels' blockade on Gaza.

Anyone who can't figure out why people would resent a people who built a nation on top of their nation, must be lacking.

There was never a “Nation” known as the mythical “Pal’istan” you and others are confused about.

2310 Pally fatalities
71 Israeli fatalities

That's a 32:1 kill ratio and that after the Israeli's did everything they could to reduce the Pally death count. Had they wanted to the Israeli's could have achieved a much much higher kill ratio.

The problem with the antisemitic rhetoric is that everyone can see Israel made every attempt to focus on military targets and reduce civilian casualties even when the Pally's were using human shields but still the antisemitic rhetoric blithers on about the relatively low kill ratio. In previous failed aggressive acts by the Arabs it was often upwards of 200:1.

Anyway as I was saying, what in the world makes anyone believe the Israeli's are responsible for the remnant Arab armies medical care ? It's simply ludicrous. Gaza is independent and as such is responsible for it's own condition.

The Palestinian fatalities were much more likely to be civilian, than the Israeli ones too.

Israel is clearly a menace.

There was never a “Nation” known as the mythical “Pal’istan” you and others are confused about.

Zionists are definitely psychopaths overwhelmingly.

Only 3% of the region was even Jewish born in the 1878 census.

Who do you think you're fooling?

I don't see how your answer relates to Hollie's question. She says there was never an independent nation of Palestine, since Palestine was just a part of the Ottoman Empire, so what does your census have to do with that? And as for your census, so what? Jews immigrated to Palestine. America is also a nation of immigrants.

2310 Pally fatalities
71 Israeli fatalities

The Palestinian fatalities were much more likely to be civilian, than the Israeli ones too.

So the people you attack are the menace ? that's interesting. So if someone gets mugged you'd blame the victim, WOW

The Pally's had higher civilian losses because they were using civilians as human shields. You know ;-) using schools as weapons depots and firing bases ;-) Sorry but it's you who are not fooling anyone

2310 Pally fatalities
71 Israeli fatalities

So the people you attack are the menace ? that's interesting. So if someone gets mugged you'd blame the victim, WOW

The Pally's had higher civilian losses because they were using civilians as human shields. You know ;-) using schools as weapons depots and firing bases ;-) Sorry but it's you who are not fooling anyone

The Palestinians are the real victims, they have no real nation, because Jews stole their land.

You like almost all Zionists have no clue, something's totally off about you, and your ilk.

I don't see how your answer relates to Hollie's question. She says there was never an independent nation of Palestine, since Palestine was just a part of the Ottoman Empire, so what does your census have to do with that? And as for your census, so what? Jews immigrated to Palestine. America is also a nation of immigrants.

Arabs were living as the majority in the region in the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem in an autonomous state of the Ottoman Empire.

Whether or not Palestinians had a nation, or not, doesn't change the fact they were living there.

Why does Israel have the right to displace, oppress, and abuse the inhabitants as immigrants?

You Zionists are clearly sickos.

The census was taken shortly after the pogroms of the late 19th century

"pogroms spread through the Middle East and North Africa: Aleppo (1850, 1875), Damascus (1840, 1848, 1890), Beirut (1862, 1874), Dayr al-Qamar (1847), Jaffa (1876), Jerusalem (1847, 1870 and 1895), Cairo (1844, 1890, 1901–02), Mansura (1877), Alexandria (1870, 1882, 1901–07), Port Said (1903, 1908), and Damanhur (1871, 1873, 1877, 1891).[17]"

1. Yossef Bodansky. Islamic Anti-Semitism as a Political Instrument Co-Produced by The Ariel Center for Policy Research and The Freeman Center for Strategic Studies, 1999. ISBN 978-0-9671391-0-4, see also The Encyclopedia of World History By Peter N. Stearns, William Leonard Langer p. 527. 2001.
The tactic is typical of cowards who pretend some knowledge of middle east history. They "forget" to mention the rabid antisemitism of the itinerant Arab population but gleefully ascribe the temporary reductions in the areas Judaic population as some kinda proof of their revised history. One which insults native people everywhere by voiding the great history of the Judaic tribes in their homeland, ISRAEL.

The fact is they slaughtered the native peoples again and again and still couldn't win against the kind of slow steady determination the Judaic people have always been famous for, and now want to pretend those native peoples never existed. Blindly following the fat Egyptian who claimed to be some mythical ethnos he called pallestinian.

It's obvious the antisemites are simply racist and refuse to live in peace with the anyone who isn't willing to buy into their BS

2310 Pally fatalities
71 Israeli fatalities

The Palestinians are the real victims, they have no real nation, because Jews stole their land.

You like almost all Zionists have no clue, something's totally off about you, and your ilk.
The problem as always is right wing a****** Israelis, blindly supported as always by right wing a******Americans...

So, you now understand your invented “Nation of Pal’istan” never existed and you’re angry and emotive because you demonstrated your ignorance on a public discussion board.

The census was taken shortly after the pogroms of the late 19th century

"pogroms spread through the Middle East and North Africa: Aleppo (1850, 1875), Damascus (1840, 1848, 1890), Beirut (1862, 1874), Dayr al-Qamar (1847), Jaffa (1876), Jerusalem (1847, 1870 and 1895), Cairo (1844, 1890, 1901–02), Mansura (1877), Alexandria (1870, 1882, 1901–07), Port Said (1903, 1908), and Damanhur (1871, 1873, 1877, 1891).[17]"

1. Yossef Bodansky. Islamic Anti-Semitism as a Political Instrument Co-Produced by The Ariel Center for Policy Research and The Freeman Center for Strategic Studies, 1999. ISBN 978-0-9671391-0-4, see also The Encyclopedia of World History By Peter N. Stearns, William Leonard Langer p. 527. 2001.
The tactic is typical of cowards who pretend some knowledge of middle east history. They "forget" to mention the rabid antisemitism of the itinerant Arab population but gleefully ascribe the temporary reductions in the areas Judaic population as some kinda proof of their revised history. One which insults native people everywhere by voiding the great history of the Judaic tribes in their homeland, ISRAEL.

The fact is they slaughtered the native peoples again and again and still couldn't win against the kind of slow steady determination the Judaic people have always been famous for, and now want to pretend those native peoples never existed. Blindly following the fat Egyptian who claimed to be some mythical ethnos he called pallestinian.

It's obvious the antisemites are simply racist and refuse to live in peace with the anyone who isn't willing to buy into their BS

The 1517 census was even less favorable for Jews, with less than 2% of the region being Jewish.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

So, you now understand your invented “Nation of Pal’istan” never existed and you’re angry and emotive because you demonstrated your ignorance on a public discussion board.

Anyone who thinks they can build a new nation on top the majority living there, because that majority were long denied nationhood, is either mentally ill, or mentally retarded.

Either way, Zionists are mega scums.

Last edited:

2310 Pally fatalities
71 Israeli fatalities

You are laughably incorrect.

The Jooooos didn't steel anyones land, they were negotiating a homeland just like all the other nations were negotiated during the Ottoman collapse when the racist Arab coalition attack. Fortunately the Judaic people were able to defend their homeland and we have the great nation of Israel today.

It was in the Arab expansion of the 7th century that the pedophile Momad STOLE Judaic land, and subsequently lost it soon afterword in the Ottoman Expansion, and then cried foul when the Ottomans lost it again in the late 19th century. Oh the itinerant Arabs tried to commit genocide on the Judiac people, throwing them out of many of the Arab states, but underestimated as usual Judaic resolve

Forum List

Back