54 percent of Los Angeles Shuns English at Home

The OP has been proven false. No one forced you to make this about your ignorance and bigotry.
You made it up then went for broke as if it were true.

I live in Los Angeles. It's a splintered city divided by race, ethnicity and language. As it should be. Not one city, but more than 100 enclaves of people that can't talk to one another and don't want to. Good. They should be at war with one another.

oh now you understand spanish?.....you are so full of shit,other posts you have made about them indicated you have no idea what they are saying...as a matter of fact some of the stuff you have said about them in other threads tells me,someone who knows them and their language, that you make it a habit to know as little as you can about them because of a thing called bigotry....something you cant hide katz.....bigotry....
I have lived around Hispanic people since 1980. Plenty of time to get to know my neighbors, business associates, vendors, store clerks, all the people that one gets to know in immersion. I do not speak Spanish because I made a special effort not to offer communication. I do understand much of what they say. Before I lived with them I had a much better opinion. Now, all they are good for is shooting up one another's birthday parties.
like i said.....bigotry.....
Good thing name calling doesn't hurt my feelings.
you have to have a reasonable amount of intelligence and decency to be bothered when someone calls you a bigot....
You have to be easily led and malleable. Bigotry only means I don't agree with you. Since you are essentially worthless and inconsequential your opinion is nothing more than sewage

The topic is the increasing inability of people living in Los Angeles to communicate with one another. You have a need to make it about me. What is it about this topic that is too painful to face?
you are bigot...dont try and justify how you are....and please dont try and say your bigotry is i dont agree with you....look at how you talk about people who are brown....you just dont talk about the problems you make your little bigoted comments about them,a bigot is also someone who does not tolerate those of a different race and who thinks they are better than them...thats you.....now go ahead and tell me how wrong i am and then say how you are a part of a minority.....

I have lived around Hispanic people since 1980. Plenty of time to get to know my neighbors, business associates, vendors, store clerks, all the people that one gets to know in immersion. I do not speak Spanish because I made a special effort not to offer communication. I do understand much of what they say. Before I lived with them I had a much better opinion. Now, all they are good for is shooting up one another's birthday parties.
you have to have a reasonable amount of intelligence and decency to be bothered when someone calls you a bigot....
You have to be easily led and malleable. Bigotry only means I don't agree with you. Since you are essentially worthless and inconsequential your opinion is nothing more than sewage

The topic is the increasing inability of people living in Los Angeles to communicate with one another. You have a need to make it about me. What is it about this topic that is too painful to face?
you are bigot...dont try and justify how you are....and please dont try and say your bigotry is i dont agree with you....look at how you talk about people who are brown....you just dont talk about the problems you make your little bigoted comments about them,a bigot is also someone who does not tolerate those of a different race who thinks they are better....thats you.....now go ahead and tell me how .wrong i am and then say how you are a part of a minority.....
Get a CLUE! I don't care if you call me a bigot. Say it 100 times if it makes you hard .

Bigot,bigot,bigot,bigot BIG BIGOT.

you are bigot...dont try and justify how you are....and please dont try and say your bigotry is i dont agree with you....look at how you talk about people who are brown....you just dont talk about the problems you make your little bigoted comments about them,a bigot is also someone who does not tolerate those of a different race who thinks they are better....thats you.....now go ahead and tell me how .wrong i am and then say how you are a part of a minority.....
Get a CLUE! I don't care if you call me a bigot. Say it 100 times if it makes you hard .

Would it help for you to know you're also a fucking piece of shit whore?

thanks for proving me right....you people give yourself away so easily......apply a little pressure and you fall apart...

The OP has been proven false. No one forced you to make this about your ignorance and bigotry.

I live in Los Angeles. It's a splintered city divided by race, ethnicity and language. As it should be. Not one city, but more than 100 enclaves of people that can't talk to one another and don't want to. Good. They should be at war with one another.

You're a joke. You are NOT an American.

Would it help for you to know you're also a fucking piece of shit whore?
Can you speak around that dick in your mouth?

Prove what you say. You can't because you are jealous of pussy.

You're a joke. You are NOT an American.
Prove it!

thanks for proving me right....you people give yourself away so easily......apply a little pressure and you fall apart...
Bigot bigot bigot. RAYCISSSSS!

What else ya got?

What else ya got?
geezus are you getting a bout of dementia?....you sound like a child....let me call someone....

What else ya got?
geezus are you getting a bout of dementia?....you sound like a child....let me call someone....
You stole the bull jizz didn't you. Are you drinking it or saving some to shoot up your ass with a turkey baster.

Better save some for your butt buddy, unkey. His ass cheeks are trembling at the thought.

Go to your room and suck your thumb.

Reminds me of the joke about the Coast Guard Cutter approaching a row boat with a Mexican flag passing into American waters off the coast of California, demanding an explanation as to their intent and instructing them that they must turn back, then asked over the bull horn what they are up to, the row boat passenger pulled out a load speaker and explained in Spanish they are invading and taking back California, the Captain of the Coast Guard Cutter conferred with his translator, then responded with a chuckle, just the two of you? the Mexican row boat leader responded, we are aiding those that have already landed, the Captain shrugged.

What else ya got?
You stole the bull jizz didn't you. Are you drinking it or saving some to shoot up your ass with a turkey baster.

Better save some for your butt buddy, unkey. His ass cheeks are trembling at the thought.

you are the one who drinks the far right jizz ....but then old fucks like you are too stupid to realize its jizz not water....

Ok, all the jizz talk aside, the OP is clearly a fallacy, and all this "they don't assimilate! they refuse to learn English!" crap is just crap. It's ignorant nonsense.

What else ya got?

you are the one who drinks the far right jizz ....but then old fucks like you are too stupid to realize its jizz not water....

Your syphilis has gone to your brain. See a doctor.

What else ya got?

At least you admit you were wrong about the topic of the thread.

What else ya got?

At least you admit you were wrong about the topic of the thread.
I did not start this thread. Someone else knows that foreigners generally do not speak English at home. So I never admitted I was wrong about anything. I doubt the figure of 54%. It's probably much higher.

Someone else knows that foreigners generally do not speak English at home. ....

Even you should be able to see how illogical that statement is. In fact, you have been informed that it is factually inaccurate. That you would continue to repeat it despite all this suggests that your prejudice has made you stupid and dishonest (or that your dishonesty and stupidity are the source of your prejudice).

Forum List

Back