54 years ago November 22 1963

Doesn't fucking matter "who could make" the shots

of course it does you just made the claim that oswald was "only a sharpshooter"

Now you're just blatantly lying. I've never posted anything about Oswald's shooting ability. At all.
You completely pulled that out of your ass.

Go learn how to read.

Mac Wallace was a professional hit man and sharpshooter. Fact

so it according to you --LOL it was impossible for oswald to take the shots

Apparently the simple fact that a statement about "Wallace" cannot by definition be a statement about "Oswald" sails completely over your head. Why am I not surprised.

***yet***

it is totally possible for Wallace to take the shots

because he was a "sharpshooter" --LOL ya idiot

No, Shit-for-brains, because his fingerprints were up there, DUMBASS.

No prints from Lee Harvey Oswald were found in that area. Fact.

so what did they find wallaces prints on the gun

Glad you brought that up. Because when the cops first searched the place and located a gun, they inspected it saying "anyone know what this is?" and a firearms expert with them declared whatever they were looking at to be a German Mauser. Which I'm pretty sure is not Italian.

Wallace's fingerprints were found IIRC on some boxes. Presumably ones he either propped his firearm on, or moved out of his way.

Leaving his prints, known as a hit man, was one of several mistakes in this sloppy operation. But it is impossible for Lee Harvey Oswald to leave Malcolm Wallace's fingerprints. That's uh, why they use fingerprints. They're individually unique.

Sorry if this is all too complex for your simplistic intellect.

Why would anyone believe the federal government when they are proven liars?

Clearly the Warren Commission report is fiction. One has to be totally f’ed up to believe it.

I know you can't order very many guns by mail anymore.

Durn Kennedy assasins!

It's almost as if there was a threefold motive for his murder.

Btw, He was going to have $5, $10, and $20 bills start being printed by the treasury, just as the Founding Fathers intended. :eek:

Just as one will always remember where one was when one learned about the terrorist attack on 9/11, so will I always remember the day that President Kennedy was shot.

It was just after lunch at my work when I saw a colleague crying. I asked what the matter was. She told me.

Now you're just blatantly lying. I've never posted anything about Oswald's shooting ability. At all.

Go learn how to read.

Apparently the simple fact that a statement about "Wallace" cannot by definition be a statement about "Oswald" sails completely over your head. Why am I not surprised.

***yet***

Glad you brought that up. Because when the cops first searched the place and located a gun, they inspected it saying "anyone know what this is?" and a firearms expert with them declared whatever they were looking at to be a German Mauser. Which I'm pretty sure is not Italian.

Wallace's fingerprints were found IIRC on some boxes. Presumably ones he either propped his firearm on, or moved out of his way.

Leaving his prints, known as a hit man, was one of several mistakes in this sloppy operation. But it is impossible for Lee Harvey Oswald to leave Malcolm Wallace's fingerprints. That's uh, why they use fingerprints. They're individually unique.

Now you're just blatantly lying. I've never posted anything about Oswald's shooting ability

yes you did now are saying that oswald was capable of firing the three shots

Just as one will always remember where one was when one learned about the terrorist attack on 9/11, so will I always remember the day that President Kennedy was shot.

It was just after lunch at my work when I saw a colleague crying. I asked what the matter was. She told me.
Yet H W Bush claimed he didn’t remember where he was that day. Ever the CIA scumbag.

lol @ the 'Wallace' rubbish, Alleged 'Super Assassin Of LBJ' ....

DVP's JFK ARCHIVES: Search results for Wallace

Nothing to see re Malcom Wallace, either, just another of the 24, 36, or 50 'assassins' on the scene, all at the same time, and all living in Pogo's head.

However, there is an interesting cover up by the conspiracy theorists themselves: Why is Patsy Cline not on the Big Giant List Of People Killed In The Big Coverup????

The funniest moment of the debate was McAdams' quip about country music singer Patsy Cline, with the Professor wondering how her name was left out of Richard Belzer's "Hit List" book concerning all of the alleged "mysterious deaths" connected to JFK's murder. ...

JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 849)

This is obviously deliberate!!!

The CIA recruits Oswald and welcomes him back to the U.S. after his defection to Russia during the hottest part of the Cold War and Oswald kills Kennedy. Case closed but nobody ever asks the CIA why Oswald wasn't in jail and the CIA throws out the lame version of "shots from the grassy knoll". Americans fall for the conspiracy for more than half a century instead of confronting the truth that Oswald killed JFK and Ruby killed Oswald before he had a chance to tell his story.

i-D6b5JC8-M.jpg

Indeed, everyone who was alive and old enough to understand at least the basic implications, knows exactly where they were, exactly what they were doing, and how they got the news.

Everyone, that is, except for George H.W. Bush, who was working for the CIA (despite his claiming to have not begun that until 1974) as a declassified memo from J. Edgar Hoover after his death reveals. And who nevertheless made a phone call to the FBI, of which there's a record, an hour later to give them the name of a totally irrelevant fake "suspect" for a murder he claims to not even remember happening. And who, there is evidence* (see next post), was briefly arrested coming out of the Dal-Tex building just before he blew town to make that phone call from elsewhere, as if he was trying to place himself somewhere else.

Even though there's this picture taken outside the TSBD just after the assassination....

george-h-w-bush.JPG

---- a photo he couldn't have then known existed, but which once its existence was known was said to be part of what the Watergate burglary, involving E. Howard Hunt, the "third tramp", was going after to destroy the evidence thereof.....

.... cue sinister music.......

How fucked-up dishonest do you have to be to claim you don't remember where you were even though there's an FBI record of a phone call directly about an event you claim not to remember?

Then again this is the same scumbag who denied that he ever called the plan of his primary election rival (Ronald Reagan) "Voodoo Economics" --- even though there was actual recorded news footage of him calling it "Voodoo Economics".

The self-delusion deny-reality thing didn't start with Donald Rump.

Last edited:
President Kennedy was assassinated by the leftist Oswald

JFK Assassination - News, Pictures, and Videos - CBS News

"by the leftist Oswald" :lmao:

--- who wasn't even up in the window where only Malcolm Wallace's fingerprints were found..
--- who couldn't possibly have delivered the fatal shot from the front, when he was behind the car....
--- who couldn't possibly have fired enough bullets for three to hit Kennedy, another to hit Connally, another to hit the windshield, another to hit the street and another to land in the grass...
--- who was CIA trained and knew by the time the cops came into the movie theater that he had been set up, that if he ran out the side door he'd be met with a hail of bullets conveniently putting him out of the way so he couldn't say what he knew, which is why he started yelling "I am not resisting arrest" to the witnesses....
--- who had to be messily dispatched in a brutal and obviously set-up mob killing on live TV to make sure he never told what he knew...

Holy SHIT how freaking gullible are you?
Yes he was up in the window and your claim THAT only another man's fingerprints were found is a falsehood.
Yes the shots including the fatal headshot were all well within the range of his ability.
Three bullets did not hit Kennedy two did and they were both fired from Oswald.
He was never CIA trained.
There was nothing obvious about his killing.

Oswald acted alone as he evidence supports and none refutes, try again without the failure

* >> Jim [Garrison] also asked me about the arrests made in Dealey Plaza that day. I told him I knew of twelve arrests, one in particular made by R. E. Vaughn of the Dallas Police Department. The man Vaughn arrested was coming from the Dal-Tex Building across from the Texas School Book Depository. The only thing which Vaughn knew about him was that he was an independent oil operator from Houston, Texas. The prisoner was taken from Vaughn by Dallas Police detectives and that was the last that he saw or heard of the suspect.

Incidentally, there are no records of any arrests, either by the Dallas Police Department or the Sheriff‘s Office, made in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963. Very strange! Any and all arrests made during my eight years as an officer were recorded. It may not have been entered as a record with the Identification Bureau but a report was always typed and a permanent record kept—if only in our case files. A report on any questioning shows a reason for your action and protects you against false arrest. I am saying that there is absolutely no record in the case files or any place else.<< -- Roger Craig, Deputy Sheriff, Dallas PD

Last edited:

--- who wasn't even up in the window where only Malcolm Wallace's fingerprints were found..
--- who couldn't possibly have delivered the fatal shot from the front, when he was behind the car....
--- who couldn't possibly have fired enough bullets for three to hit Kennedy, another to hit Connally, another to hit the windshield, another to hit the street and another to land in the grass...
--- who was CIA trained and knew by the time the cops came into the movie theater that he had been set up, that if he ran out the side door he'd be met with a hail of bullets conveniently putting him out of the way so he couldn't say what he knew, which is why he started yelling "I am not resisting arrest" to the witnesses....
--- who had to be messily dispatched in a brutal and obviously set-up mob killing on live TV to make sure he never told what he knew...

Yes he was up in the window and your claim THAT only another man's fingerprints were found is a falsehood.
Yes the shots including the fatal headshot were all well within the range of his ability.

Oswald acted alone as he evidence supports and none refutes, try again without the failure

SMH

Care to essplain to the class how a shooter positioned well BEHIND the car is able to put a front shot through the windshield, another front shot that pierces the President's throat and a third front shot that very obviously blasts off the right side of his head pushing his whole body violently BACK?

Nah, didn't think so.

Oh no...the Nazi is here to blow his smoke and statist propaganda.

Always the fascist. His motto is:
“All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.”

Go learn how to read.

***yet***

Now you're just blatantly lying. I've never posted anything about Oswald's shooting ability

yes you did now are saying that oswald was capable of firing the three shots

Now you're lying about your own lying.

Go ahead Captain Pissbucket, prove me wrong --- QUOTE me posting something about Lee Harvey Oswald's shooting ability.

Fucking liar.

Oswald was a Marxist revolutionary. He had nothing to do with liberalism in any sense of the word.

And if he had, he certainly wouldn't have killed JFK.

Oswald was a Marxist revolutionary. He had nothing to do with liberalism in any sense of the word.

That certainly follows, and it does address the OP's apparent purpose in insulting JFK's legacy by crawling over his corpse to score 'points' on an internet message board.

As far as Oswald and "Marxist revolution" the fact is other than his murder we saw on live TV we know very little about his history, since our sources, the J.Edgar Hoover FBI, the Bush-Hunt CIA and the LBJ-corrupt Dallas Police, are completely unreliable and have vested interests in fabrications which they've already furnished in abundance.

SMH

Care to essplain to the class how a shooter positioned well BEHIND the car is able to put a front shot through the windshield, another front shot that pierces the President's throat and a third front shot that very obviously blasts off the right side of his head pushing his whole body violently BACK?

Nah, didn't think so.

There was no front shot through the windshield. the holes in the windshield were from bullet fragments which originated from BEHIND the president which is consistent with Oswald's position.

There was also no frontal shot which hit the president, the wound in his throat was an exit wound,

The shot did not push his head back. A close examination shows his head was actually pushed slightly forward before moving violently back. A bullet of that size and speed would not push the body in any significant manner it would only move the head an inch or two. The back ward movement was caused by the jet effect and neuro - muscular reaction which is very common.

Yes you do not think which is the problem you are full of inconsistencies and falsehoods which are easily debunked y facts.

Rather than merely listening to any half assed conspiracy theorists try looking at evidence. You are woefully uninformed on this subject

Silly. Oswald was a Deep State soldier, just doing what he was told to do by the Deep State.

If anything he was an ardent anti-communist. Just like most US Marines of that time.

He never fire a gun that day...and there is no doubt about it.

That certainly follows, and it does address the OP's apparent purpose in insulting JFK's legacy by crawling over his corpse to score 'points' on an internet message board.

As far as Oswald and "Marxist revolution" the fact is other than his murder we saw on live TV we know very little about his history, since our sources, the J.Edgar Hoover FBI, the Bush-Hunt CIA and the LBJ-corrupt Dallas Police, are completely unreliable and have vested interests in fabrications which they've already furnished in abundance.
Thise sources are in fact very reliable and we do know massive amounts of detail concerning Oswald.

Your casual dismissal of those sources is not based on an intelligent conclusion.

Forum List

Back