550 MILLION - Up In Smoke & Nothing To Show For It

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
No, we're not talking about the wildfires in Tn, snowflakes...

Tired Dem donors feel like their money got burned

"Democratic donors stung by Hillary Clinton’s upset loss in the presidential race feel like they just set their money on fire.

Many Democratic donors still feel burned by the party’s 2016 election losses and what they see as dysfunction in the DNC, which will elect a new leader in February.

Adding insult to the injury: The names of many donors were released in the WikiLeaks hack of Democratic emails, believed to have come at the hands of Russian intelligence. It was a mortifying development that has rattled some of the party’s big-money men and women.

“They’re tired,” one DNC official told The Hill. “They’re upset about the election, and there was significant trauma surrounding the Russians. They’re upset and they’re tired.”

Democratic investors went in on Clinton to the tune of more than $550 million, believing she would dispatch Trump, deliver Democrats the Senate and help the party make inroads into the GOP’s House majority.

Many liberal donors also viewed the election as an opportunity to cement Obama’s legacy.

Instead
, Democrats find themselves in the throes of a full-scale and expensive rebuilding project punctuated by a rudderless DNC that won’t elect a new leader until more than a month after Trump is sworn into office."

poor idiot RW's, bleeding for Dems .... my my, how liberal of them.

LMAO ...

I would not be surprised if Barry took $550 million from the tax payers to cover these lib losers' 'investment losses' like he did when his big donors lost hundreds of millions in bankruting green energy companies - 'Solyndra + 12'! The only ones ending up losing their 'shirts' on that BS, thanks to Barry, were the US tax payers!

LMAO ...
Yer too stupid to understand 'sarcasm' ?! ... maybe we should start a 'Go Fund Me' page for you, to collet money to pay for classes for you to learn.

BTW... THAT was 'sarcasm'... :p

LMAO ...
Yer too stupid to understand 'sarcasm' ?! ... maybe we should start a 'Go Fund Me' page for you, to collet money to pay for classes for you to learn.

BTW... THAT was 'sarcasm'... :p

yes, please do ... after you collect $100K email me and I'll give you instructions where to send me the $$ ....

you're such a good little liberal,

...you're such a good little liberal,
No, I'm not, which is why I am laughing at you and the idea of creating a new social program for snowflakes to help them learn what 'sarcasm' is. :p

Barry's not out of office yet - there is still time for HIM to create one, though.

LMAO ...

lol. Who did you vote for Siete? lol.

the same write in I'v been voting for since 2000 ... ,why?

That definitely makes you a poor idiot LW'er. Has your candidate won anything in the last 16 years you've supported him/her?
As far as idiots go, we backed the winner..... Unless you wrote in Trump, you're the poor idiot whose candidate lost yet again. You might do well to sweep your own porch.

LMAO ...

lol. Who did you vote for Siete? lol.

the same write in I'v been voting for since 2000 ... ,why?

That definitely makes you a poor idiot LW'er. Has your candidate won anything in the last 16 years you've supported him/her?
As far as idiots go, we backed the winner..... Unless you wrote in Trump, you're the poor idiot whose candidate lost yet again. You might do well to sweep your own porch.

you're an idiot

No, we're not talking about the wildfires in Tn, snowflakes...

"Democratic donors stung by Hillary Clinton’s upset loss in the presidential race feel like they just set their money on fire.

Many Democratic donors still feel burned by the party’s 2016 election losses and what they see as dysfunction in the DNC, which will elect a new leader in February.

Adding insult to the injury: The names of many donors were released in the WikiLeaks hack of Democratic emails, believed to have come at the hands of Russian intelligence. It was a mortifying development that has rattled some of the party’s big-money men and women.

“They’re tired,” one DNC official told The Hill. “They’re upset about the election, and there was significant trauma surrounding the Russians. They’re upset and they’re tired.”

Democratic investors went in on Clinton to the tune of more than $550 million, believing she would dispatch Trump, deliver Democrats the Senate and help the party make inroads into the GOP’s House majority.

Many liberal donors also viewed the election as an opportunity to cement Obama’s legacy.

Instead
, Democrats find themselves in the throes of a full-scale and expensive rebuilding project punctuated by a rudderless DNC that won’t elect a new leader until more than a month after Trump is sworn into office."

That's the great thing about money and our economy -- it never really goes up in smoke. Every election is like a mini-stimulus especially for media and PR industry.

Forum List

Back