58% of Moonbats Think Russia Literally Rigged Election

Everyone know that Putin used his "Mind Changer" beam to flip Hillary voters in key swing states
Putin used hackers. No Mind Changer beam was necessary.
Not one election machine was hacked or even connected to the Internet!
We'll see (but it's the voters not the votes).
See nothing! No voting machine was hacked. You lost the hearts and minds of the voters.

Everyone know that Putin used his "Mind Changer" beam to flip Hillary voters in key swing states
See nothing! No voting machine was hacked. You lost the hearts and minds of the voters.
Not really. She still won the popular vote.

They didn't tamper with the votes (more than likely), they tampered with the voters - to get their puppet elected.
Like Obama using tax dollars to tamper with the Israeli elections?
Only - he didn't.

Oh yes he did. And Obama's Messina and others were sent to Britain to work with Cameron to defeat Brexit. And then of course the more blatant regime change shit Obama pulled like pressuring to get rid of Mubarak and put in Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Trying to overthrow Assad. Getting Gaddafi killed and turning Libya over to multiple terror groups.

Backing the violent overthrow in the Ukraine. And that's just for starters.

Which means nothing!

They didn't tamper with the votes (more than likely), they tampered with the voters - to get their puppet elected.
Only - he didn't.

Oh yes he did. And Obama's Messina and others were sent to Britain to work with Cameron to defeat Brexit. And then of course the more blatant regime change shit Obama pulled like pressuring to get rid of Mubarak and put in Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Trying to overthrow Assad. Getting Gaddafi killed and turning Libya over to multiple terror groups.

Partisan crap.

Which means nothing!
Which means - you're wrong.

Only - he didn't.

Partisan crap.
Legal documented fact.

Only - he didn't.

Partisan crap.
Legal documented fact.
Documented bullshit.

Which means nothing!
Which means - you're wrong.
Which wins the oval office by law you fucking moron the popular vote or the electoral college?

Not for the "fake news" accusation. To this day -- NOBODY has shown me a credible example of a "planted news story" VERIFIED as originating in Russia -- that isn't just knee-slapping garbage. I've gotta conclude -- it didn't happen..

Now a couple lefties have shoved ridiculous tabloid headlines that came from unemployed teens living in the Balkans trying to raise money for band equipment. But NOTHING from Russia that would have changed a single mind with an IQ over 66.. .

Not for the "fake news" accusation. To this day -- NOBODY has shown me a credible example of a "planted news story" VERIFIED as originating in Russia -- that isn't just knee-slapping garbage. I've gotta conclude -- it didn't happen..

Now a couple lefties have shoved ridiculous tabloid headlines that came from unemployed teens living in the Balkans trying to raise money for band equipment. But NOTHING from Russia that would have changed a single mind with an IQ over 66.. .
It will all come out (it always does) in time. Patience, kids. Watergate wasn't built in a day.

Only - he didn't.

Partisan crap.
Legal documented fact.
Documented bullshit.
Welcome to ignore you lying ass mother fucker.
Is there a reason that you believe that would care?

It will all come out (it always does) in time. Patience, kids. Watergate wasn't built in a day.

You mean YOU never saw any? I NEVER saw any. And it's all made up highly classified bull crap.. Where the fuck is this MIND-ALTERING Russian propaganda? ONE example..

Pretty special if NO ONE ever saw it right???? :badgrin: I don't really care if it was "on RT".. Nobody watches RT unless they are Larry King fans and 80+ yrs old..

But the election process is firm and sound, we don't need investigations!

ALTERNATE REALITY: 58 Percent Of Dems Think Russia Rigged Vote Count To Get Trump Elected

Ha ha. Good point. Liberals think it is paranoid to think that illegals could possibly be voting under an assumed identity, but it is wholly reasonable to suggest that a country rigged our election.
Russia couldn't influence an election here but Obama did in ____ and ___ and ___? Interesting stuff.

You mean YOU never saw any? I NEVER saw any. And it's all made up highly classified bull crap.. Where the fuck is this MIND-ALTERING Russian propaganda? ONE example..

Pretty special if NO ONE ever saw it right???? :badgrin: I don't really care if it was "on RT".. Nobody watches RT unless they are Larry King fans and 80+ yrs old..
It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks. There's far too much smoke here for there to be no fire. Patience, people.

Forum List

Back