58% of Moonbats Think Russia Literally Rigged Election

Everyone know that Putin used his "Mind Changer" beam to flip Hillary voters in key swing states
Putin used hackers. No Mind Changer beam was necessary.

What did they hack?
The DNC, and God only knows what else. And the GOP as well (they'd have to) since Trump isn't GOP.

So you are upset that some hacker (we don't know if this was due to "Russians" or not) hacked into the poorly protected DNC emails and released to Americans some information that was true, and your candidate lost because of it. Maybe Hillary Clinton's unsecured server played a role in all of this, huh?

Everyone know that Putin used his "Mind Changer" beam to flip Hillary voters in key swing states

What did they hack?
The DNC, and God only knows what else. And the GOP as well (they'd have to) since Trump isn't GOP.

So you are upset that some hacker (we don't know if this was due to "Russians" or not) hacked into the poorly protected DNC emails and released to Americans some information that was true, and your candidate lost because of it. Maybe Hillary Clinton's unsecured server played a role in all of this, huh?
Black hacking is illegal. Foreign nations trying to get their puppet elected isn't a good thing. Try and focus here.

What did they hack?

A good motivation for them "hacking the DNC or/and Podesta" is that Podesta was the lobbyist representing 1/3 of the total assets in SberBank in Russia. Lots of oligarchs and Putin connected russians keeping an eye on their "new hire". Making sure he exerted enough influence on Hillary to make favorable speeches about sanctions and all that.

How can you possibly ignore THAT more OBVIOUS motive and connection? Oh Right ! -- Russia is all an alibi to excuse the treasonous spying and leaking on Team Trump. . Just in case -- Team Obama/DNC got caught doing it..

You're gonna find ONE clear example of vote-changing "fake Russian News" for us -- Right?

What did they hack?

Black hacking is illegal. Foreign nations trying to get their puppet elected isn't a good thing. Try and focus here.

It never pays to lie and deceive. The TRUTH will always prevail in the end.

What did they hack?

A good motivation for them "hacking the DNC or/and Podesta" is that Podesta was the lobbyist representing 1/3 of the total assets in SberBank in Russia. Lots of oligarchs and Putin connected russians keeping an eye on their "new hire". Making sure he exerted enough influence on Hillary to make favorable speeches about sanctions and all that.

How can you possibly ignore THAT more OBVIOUS motive and connection? Oh Right ! -- Russia is all an alibi to excuse the treasonous spying and leaking on Team Trump. . Just in case -- Team Obama/DNC got caught doing it..

You're gonna find ONE clear example of vote-changing "fake Russian News" for us -- Right?
Voters not votes (so far). Exactly how many times must this be said?

What did they hack?

It never pays to lie and deceive. The TRUTH will always prevail in the end.
As with Watergate - just hang in there. (Follow the money, step by step - work from the outside in, one layer at a time).

Not for the "fake news" accusation. To this day -- NOBODY has shown me a credible example of a "planted news story" VERIFIED as originating in Russia -- that isn't just knee-slapping garbage. I've gotta conclude -- it didn't happen..

Now a couple lefties have shoved ridiculous tabloid headlines that came from unemployed teens living in the Balkans trying to raise money for band equipment. But NOTHING from Russia that would have changed a single mind with an IQ over 66.. .
It will all come out (it always does) in time. Patience, kids. Watergate wasn't built in a day.

You mean YOU never saw any? I NEVER saw any. And it's all made up highly classified bull crap.. Where the fuck is this MIND-ALTERING Russian propaganda? ONE example..

Pretty special if NO ONE ever saw it right???? :badgrin: I don't really care if it was "on RT".. Nobody watches RT unless they are Larry King fans and 80+ yrs old..
It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks. There's far too much smoke here for there to be no fire. Patience, people.

Oh I got patience. I want Podesta investigated. I want Jill Stein investigated and I want to hang a bunch of political yahoos that turned our Domestic Spying program into a political warfare tool.. I got all the patience in the world for those things. Til your little party crumbles and the Repubs are sent packing. I want full out Pest Control. Tent the whole area inside the beltway and kill the infestation..

But the election process is firm and sound, we don't need investigations!

ALTERNATE REALITY: 58 Percent Of Dems Think Russia Rigged Vote Count To Get Trump Elected
If it's indeed 'firm and sound', how was it that millions of illegal votes were cast? That's according to the little man who can't shut up about the fact he won the damn thing!
Five thousand five hundred illegals voted in Virginia alone. Hossfly just posted the story hours ago.

Not for the "fake news" accusation. To this day -- NOBODY has shown me a credible example of a "planted news story" VERIFIED as originating in Russia -- that isn't just knee-slapping garbage. I've gotta conclude -- it didn't happen..

Now a couple lefties have shoved ridiculous tabloid headlines that came from unemployed teens living in the Balkans trying to raise money for band equipment. But NOTHING from Russia that would have changed a single mind with an IQ over 66.. .
It will all come out (it always does) in time. Patience, kids. Watergate wasn't built in a day.

You mean YOU never saw any? I NEVER saw any. And it's all made up highly classified bull crap.. Where the fuck is this MIND-ALTERING Russian propaganda? ONE example..

Pretty special if NO ONE ever saw it right???? :badgrin: I don't really care if it was "on RT".. Nobody watches RT unless they are Larry King fans and 80+ yrs old..
It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks. There's far too much smoke here for there to be no fire. Patience, people.

Oh I got patience. I want Podesta investigated. I want Jill Stein investigated and I want to hang a bunch of political yahoos that turned our Domestic Spying program into a political warfare tool.. I got all the patience in the world for those things. Til your little party crumbles and the Repubs are sent packing. I want full out Pest Control. Tent the whole area inside the beltway and kill the infestation..
Stick with wanting a unicorn - that's more likely.

What did they hack?

Not one government agency has been allowed to examine the DNC servers. So why are we to beleive that it was the Russians that hacked the DNC?

ALTERNATE REALITY: 58 Percent Of Dems Think Russia Rigged Vote Count To Get Trump Elected
If it's indeed 'firm and sound', how was it that millions of illegal votes were cast? That's according to the little man who can't shut up about the fact he won the damn thing!
Five thousand five hundred illegals voted in Virginia alone. Hossfly just posted the story hours ago.
He posted the journalistic equivalent of a sieve. Don't make it a stock pot.

5500 were REGISTERED. It's not known how many voted. But yeah -- it needs to be fixed..

This whole death grudge match is gonna cost BOTH parties their monopolies on power. Your team is gonna pay for the spying and leaking and the lying..

What did they hack?

Not one government agency has been allowed to examine the DNC servers. So why are we to beleive that it was the Russians that hacked the DNC?
The agencies believe they did. And why should the DNC turn over their servers?

This whole death grudge match is gonna BOTH parties their monopolies on power. Your team is gonna pay for the spying and leaking and the lying..
Dream - on. It's a two-party system. That's not going to change.

What did they hack?

Pffffft. Agencies headed by Obama appointees believe employees of the DNC that Russia hacked them truly puts the "Russians did it" into a twilight zone category.

Needless to say whatever shred of respect the intel agencies had left is quickly disappearing. Pity because there are many good men and women who do work in those agencies who are not into the political gamesmenship of Obama's appointees.

:lol:

What did they hack?

Pffffft. Agencies headed by Obama appointees believe employees of the DNC that Russia hacked them truly puts the "Russians did it" into a twilight zone category.

Needless to say whatever shred of respect the intel agencies had left is quickly disappearing. Pity because there are many good men and women who do work in those agencies who are not into the political gamesmenship of Obama's appointees.

Partisan spin can't (and won't) help you.

What did they hack?

What partisan spin? We've been told this fairy tale that the "Russians hacked the election" for months on end with no proof whatsoever.

Let's see some evidence.

What partisan spin? We've been told this fairy tale that the "Russians hacked the election" for months on end with no proof whatsoever.

Let's see some evidence.
In time (what's unclassified).

Forum List

Back