58% of Moonbats Think Russia Literally Rigged Election

Meanwhile there have been 7 subpoenas mailed for people to appear before the investigations committees.
The truth will be revealed and this will be the biggest scandal in American history. It will make Watergate look like a PTA meeting.

Everyone know that Putin used his "Mind Changer" beam to flip Hillary voters in key swing states
Putin used hackers. No Mind Changer beam was necessary.

Not for the "fake news" accusation. To this day -- NOBODY has shown me a credible example of a "planted news story" VERIFIED as originating in Russia -- that isn't just knee-slapping garbage. I've gotta conclude -- it didn't happen..

Now a couple lefties have shoved ridiculous tabloid headlines that came from unemployed teens living in the Balkans trying to raise money for band equipment. But NOTHING from Russia that would have changed a single mind with an IQ over 66.. .
It will all come out (it always does) in time. Patience, kids. Watergate wasn't built in a day.

You mean YOU never saw any? I NEVER saw any. And it's all made up highly classified bull crap.. Where the fuck is this MIND-ALTERING Russian propaganda? ONE example..

Pretty special if NO ONE ever saw it right???? :badgrin: I don't really care if it was "on RT".. Nobody watches RT unless they are Larry King fans and 80+ yrs old..

I've been asking for months for one example.

Meanwhile there have been 7 subpoenas mailed for people to appear before the investigations committees.
The truth will be revealed and this will be the biggest scandal in American history. It will make Watergate look like a PTA meeting.

Someday...over the rainbow....

In the meantime shaddup and accept life under the God-Emperor Trump as best you can.

Everyone know that Putin used his "Mind Changer" beam to flip Hillary voters in key swing states

Not for the "fake news" accusation. To this day -- NOBODY has shown me a credible example of a "planted news story" VERIFIED as originating in Russia -- that isn't just knee-slapping garbage. I've gotta conclude -- it didn't happen..

Now a couple lefties have shoved ridiculous tabloid headlines that came from unemployed teens living in the Balkans trying to raise money for band equipment. But NOTHING from Russia that would have changed a single mind with an IQ over 66.. .
It will all come out (it always does) in time. Patience, kids. Watergate wasn't built in a day.

You mean YOU never saw any? I NEVER saw any. And it's all made up highly classified bull crap.. Where the fuck is this MIND-ALTERING Russian propaganda? ONE example..

Pretty special if NO ONE ever saw it right???? :badgrin: I don't really care if it was "on RT".. Nobody watches RT unless they are Larry King fans and 80+ yrs old..

You have to be in the in crowd with a secret decoder ring to see it.

They didn't tamper with the votes (more than likely), they tampered with the voters - to get their puppet elected.
Like Obama using tax dollars to tamper with the Israeli elections?
Only - he didn't.
Only he did!
Ah, no.
The left are required to live in denial of reality in order to remain leftist.

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

They didn't tamper with the votes (more than likely), they tampered with the voters - to get their puppet elected.
Only - he didn't.
Only he did!
Ah, no.

A group wanting a two-state solution (and peace) opposing a man who doesn't want either? I'm shocked I tell you.

And 350K? The Orange Menace pays out that per vote.

Only - he didn't.
Only he did!
Ah, no.

A group wanting a two-state solution (and peace) opposing a man who doesn't want either? I'm shocked I tell you.

Obama should be prosecuted for interfering in another nations election!!!!

Never mind how Obama wiretapped our German allies!

You're nuts, partisan. The money went to a group promoting peace (who opposes people opposed to peace). Give it up, you got nothing.

You're nuts, partisan. The money went to a group promoting peace (who opposes people opposed to peace). Give it up, you got nothing.
Lamest excuse possible for Obama interfering in another nations election, what a dufus!

Lamest excuse possible for Obama interfering in another nations election, what a dufus!
He didn't interfere. Money was given to a group promoting peace. That's not Bibi. Get a reality.

He didn't interfere. Money was given to a group promoting peace. That's not Bibi. Get a reality.

What did they hack?
The DNC, and God only knows what else. And the GOP as well (they'd have to) since Trump isn't GOP.

The DNC says they weren't hacked.
Plus, the DNC is not part of our government and has no control of elections.
You liberals act like it's some kind of official agency, it's a private organization promoting their candidates.

What did they hack?
The DNC, and God only knows what else. And the GOP as well (they'd have to) since Trump isn't GOP.

You liberals act like it's some kind of official agency, it's a private organization promoting their candidates.
Exposing the DNC internals hurt Clinton and helped Trump. It's as simple as that.

Dufus thinks the Russians hacked the ballots while proclaiming conservatives are insane for wanting to strengthen the election process.

If the left had any self awareness they would hide under a rock in shame for their insane behavior.

What did they hack?

Exposing the DNC internals hurt Clinton and helped Trump. It's as simple as that.
OMG THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE TOLD THE TRUTH!

Funny how the left admit Hillary needed to lie to get votes.

What did they hack?

OMG THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE TOLD THE TRUTH!

Funny how the left admit Hillary needed to lie to get votes.
It had little to do with the truth. It had to do with how politics here really works (which Americans don't know about).

Forum List

Back