5k Hindu's turn out to see Trump in NJ

No, that means the Hindus understand certain things most Americans do not:

1. 911 was a fraud
2.. Israel was behind it
3. Hillary will cover that up and start new wars over lies near where Hindus practice

I understand they were all dancing on the rooftop of an apartment building.

I "saw it on TV". :eusa_shifty:

btw OP --- learn how apostrophes work.

No, that means the Hindus understand certain things most Americans do not:

1. 911 was a fraud
2.. Israel was behind it
3. Hillary will cover that up and start new wars over lies near where Hindus practice

So New Jersey then? Hilary will go to war with New Jersey?

Fixed you for good. Tired of the trolling from you.
He's going to lose New Jersey bigly, but interesting story. Thanks

Trump to Indian community: We are going to be best friends
I don't think he loses as big as typical republicans do....odd how a Republican can win a LANDSLIDE victory for reelection as governor in NJ but not a presidential race...

Of course they can't show the generally top of their class intellectual Hindus, it would spoil the dumb hillbillys image they painted on the Trump supporters.

These posts you are starting are great, because they are very-very telling of how manipulative and controling through such image propaganda these progressives are.
Thank you. Yes its very very telling. I will keep it up. It destroys the lefts illusions and that pisses them off.

I don't think he loses as big as typical republicans do....odd how a Republican can win a LANDSLIDE victory for reelection as governor in NJ but not a presidential race...

Of course they can't show the generally top of their class intellectual Hindus, it would spoil the dumb hillbillys image they painted on the Trump supporters.

These posts you are starting are great, because they are very-very telling of how manipulative and controling through such image propaganda these progressives are.
Thank you. Yes its very very telling. I will keep it up. It destroys the lefts illusions and that pisses them off.

Kasich would be leading Hillary as much as she leads Trump. This was our chance to end obamacare, but 40% of the gop primary voters opted for reality tv.

Kasich would be leading Hillary as much as she leads Trump. This was our chance to end obamacare, but 40% of the gop primary voters opted for reality tv.
And Kasich would lose just like Romney and McCain did. RINO'S are not wanted. They achieve NOTHING because they are nothing but right leaning democrats. The people had enough and have decided to either take back our country via a populist or destroy the RINO party trying to do so.

And Kasich would lose just like Romney and McCain did. RINO'S are not wanted. They achieve NOTHING because they are nothing but right leaning democrats. The people had enough and have decided to either take back our country via a populist or destroy the RINO party trying to do so.

No. Romney got 47%plus, and that beats Hillary.

It will be interesting to see what the gop does after this debacle.

Romney was a douchebag and people didn't like him. He didn't fit in with the working class AT ALL. What will they do? Well if Trump loses I hope he stays involved and destroys the GOP for trying to destroy his chances to win. If he wins he controls the party so hopefully more RINO'S like Ryan and Lee etc are run out of the party. Time to turn it towards an America First,Worker friendly,Family friendly party that doesn't run around doing regime change all over the world.

So New Jersey then?

Nice.

The "jackpot" for filling pockets with Iscariot silver is IRAN... the one the "US media" keeps claiming is in bed with ISIS, never mind ISIS is supposed to be SUNNI and Iran is SHIA...

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Romney was a douchebag and people didn't like him. He didn't fit in with the working class AT ALL. What will they do? Well if Trump loses I hope he stays involved and destroys the GOP for trying to destroy his chances to win. If he wins he controls the party so hopefully more RINO'S like Ryan and Lee etc are run out of the party. Time to turn it towards an America First,Worker friendly,Family friendly party that doesn't run around doing regime change all over the world.

And yet, he got enough votes to win this election. Have you noticed we have the two most loathed candidate (maybe ever) running?

And yet, he got enough votes to win this election. Have you noticed we have the two most loathed candidate (maybe ever) running?
He only has enough right now because as you said people HATE the candidates yet republican voters PICKED TRUMP! So they must have liked him enough to pick him! What they don't like is the brutal honest truth and in a society that's become pussified they are more angry about WORDS than they are about ACTIONS. NOTHING Trump has said made me mad....shake my head and wonder wtf yes but hasn't made me mad or consider not voting for him.

Kasich was leading Clinton in just about every poll taken, tard.

Kasich = HIllary = Obama = W = end of US solvency, credibility etc.

We need something else....

That's because there is VERY LITTLE difference between a dumbocrat and a left leaning republican like Kasich.

Invalid comparison. In 2012 Gary Johnson and Jill Stein combined didn't even pull 1½% of the vote.

That's because there is VERY LITTLE difference between a dumbocrat and a left leaning republican like Kasich.

Does not follow.
If the two were seen as interchangeable, then so would voter preference be. That one leads the other in polling is evidence that they're NOT seen as the same thing. Think about it.

Forum List

Back