5k Hindu's turn out to see Trump in NJ

I understand they were all dancing on the rooftop of an apartment building.

I "saw it on TV". :eusa_shifty:

btw OP --- learn how apostrophes work.
Fixed you for good. Tired of the trolling from you.
He's going to lose New Jersey bigly, but interesting story. Thanks

Trump to Indian community: We are going to be best friends
I don't think he loses as big as typical republicans do....odd how a Republican can win a LANDSLIDE victory for reelection as governor in NJ but not a presidential race...
Of course they can't show the generally top of their class intellectual Hindus, it would spoil the dumb hillbillys image they painted on the Trump supporters.

These posts you are starting are great, because they are very-very telling of how manipulative and controling through such image propaganda these progressives are.
Thank you. Yes its very very telling. I will keep it up. It destroys the lefts illusions and that pisses them off.

Kasich would be leading Hillary as much as she leads Trump. This was our chance to end obamacare, but 40% of the gop primary voters opted for reality tv.
And Kasich would lose just like Romney and McCain did. RINO'S are not wanted. They achieve NOTHING because they are nothing but right leaning democrats. The people had enough and have decided to either take back our country via a populist or destroy the RINO party trying to do so.

No. Romney got 47%plus, and that beats Hillary.

Invalid comparison. In 2012 Gary Johnson and Jill Stein combined didn't even pull 1½% of the vote.

Maybe it's an invalid comparison, but the basis for it was that if the GOP had not splintered to nominate Trump with 40% of the primary vote, then perhaps a mainstream candidate could get 47% and win this.

More likely, the gop might have one if they had a trade/immigration hardliner who then pivoted to the middle.

But, the reason I responded is that I've seen some polling suggesting the wind is going out of the libertarian sales. And that may be interesting.

Fixed you for good. Tired of the trolling from you.
I don't think he loses as big as typical republicans do....odd how a Republican can win a LANDSLIDE victory for reelection as governor in NJ but not a presidential race...
Thank you. Yes its very very telling. I will keep it up. It destroys the lefts illusions and that pisses them off.

Kasich would be leading Hillary as much as she leads Trump. This was our chance to end obamacare, but 40% of the gop primary voters opted for reality tv.
And Kasich would lose just like Romney and McCain did. RINO'S are not wanted. They achieve NOTHING because they are nothing but right leaning democrats. The people had enough and have decided to either take back our country via a populist or destroy the RINO party trying to do so.

Invalid comparison. In 2012 Gary Johnson and Jill Stein combined didn't even pull 1½% of the vote.

Maybe it's an invalid comparison, but the basis for it was that if the GOP had not splintered to nominate Trump with 40% of the primary vote, then perhaps a mainstream candidate could get 47% and win this.

More likely, the gop might have one if they had a trade/immigration hardliner who then pivoted to the middle.

But, the reason I responded is that I've seen some polling suggesting the wind is going out of the libertarian sales. And that may be interesting.

Both Johnson and Stein (and presumably any other lesser 3P candies) have been gently trending down, and that's to be expected as election day gets closer-- because voters in close states start thinking "oh shit, this is real, I don't have the luxury of doing a protest 3P vote" and start taking positions with the main candies. So it would be surprising if Gary Johnson did not diminish in support at this point.

Anyway it's still apples-to-oranges to try to compare results of last election with one that hasn't happened yet by substituting pre-election polls or primary numbers.

Both Johnson and Stein (and presumably any other lesser 3P candies) have been gently trending down, and that's to be expected as election day gets closer-- because voters in close states start thinking "oh shit, this is real, I don't have the luxury of doing a protest 3P vote" and start taking positions with the main candies. So it would be surprising if Gary Johnson did not diminish in support at this point.

Anyway it's still apples-to-oranges to try to compare results of last election with one that hasn't happened yet by substituting pre-election polls or primary numbers.
Agreed. I've seen a couple of polls that seem to show Johnson support going both ways, though maybe more to Trump. Of course I could be projecting, because I'm pretty sure I'll vote for the Sage of Allepo. But, I have trouble seeing how Trump gets to 47%.

But as you said, it's early.

I'm curious as to what overall turnout will be too.

5k Hindu-is [sic] turn out to see Trump in NJ

Actually --- when five thousand Rumps turn out to see a Hindu.............. that'll be news.

mahatmagandhi225.jpg

Democrats seem utterly irate at the prospect of a non-white deciding to think freely and support something other than the party now being exposed by wikileaks.

Democrats don't seem to think non-whites have the freedom to disagree with them.

That ol' Plantation attitude keeps coming back - where's Jefferson Davis when the Donkey needs him?

Democrats seem utterly irate at the prospect of a non-white deciding to think freely and support something other than the party now being exposed by wikileaks.

Democrats don't seem to think non-whites have the freedom to disagree with them.

That ol' Plantation attitude keeps coming back - where's Jefferson Davis when the Donkey needs him?

Dafuck are you even talking about?

Where do you see any mention of race here?

Forum List

Back