$5k to Disrupt Trump's SNL

I truly feel sorry for kids like that would clearly lack proper parental supervision. I'm certain it was done for no other reason than the money they were paid to do it.

I wonder how much it was.

Those words are something I completely understand. I heard about the video coming home from work a few says ago listening to a couple of local guys on drive-time Phoenix radio discuss it for around 6 or 7 minutes. Based on their description of it I was unsure whether to watch it here. I read through the comments and finally decided to watch. I stopped it after only 10 seconds. It struck me as a form of child abuse.

I truly feel sorry for kids like that would clearly lack proper parental supervision. I'm certain it was done for no other reason than the money they were paid to do it.

I wonder how much it was.

Those words are something I completely understand. I heard about the video coming home from work a few says ago listening to a couple of local guys on drive-time Phoenix radio discuss it for around 6 or 7 minutes. Based on their description of it I was unsure whether to watch it here. I read through the comments and finally decided to watch. I stopped it after only 10 seconds. It struck me as a form of child abuse.
Their parents should be prosecuted.

DeportRacist.com, a Democrat PAC makes the offer. The same one that released this absolutely disgusting video.

Interesting background to this group. Founded by Luke Montgomery who lives in Chiapas, Mexico with his Mexican boyfriend. You can read his bio @ DeportRacist.com

Sure doesn't look Hispanic to me. In fact, I can't find anything about where he was born or who his parents are. Where did he go to school? Who backs him?

Judge for yourselves.

I thinks its great

DeportRacist.com, a Democrat PAC makes the offer. The same one that released this absolutely disgusting video.

Interesting background to this group. Founded by Luke Montgomery who lives in Chiapas, Mexico with his Mexican boyfriend. You can read his bio @ DeportRacist.com

Sure doesn't look Hispanic to me. In fact, I can't find anything about where he was born or who his parents are. Where did he go to school? Who backs him?

Judge for yourselves.

I thinks its great

I'm sure you do, redneck.

Judge for yourselves.

I thinks its great

That statement alone, speaks volumes..........about you.

Judge for yourselves.

Those bad ass kids are cursing!! How old are they?

P.S. Hispanics come in all skin tones. The concept of "Black" and "White" as found in our country is not as noticeable in Hispanic cultures.

In fact, there are members of La Raza that believes in the concept of race mixing to the point that all Hispanics are of one race:A Black,white, Indigenous hybrid!!

The only thing that despicable display of child exploitation will accomplish is to verify everything Trump said. The guy who made the video is a perfect example of the type of people we don't need in this country. Anybody who teaches 7 year old kids to use that kind of language should be rebuked, no matter WHAT his goals might be.

My Mexican-American wife saw that video for the first time this morning. Her initial reaction was to say, "stupid Mexicans!". She's a keeper.........
My wife (Mexican) can't stand Trump but she thinks whoever is behind the video needs to be publicly flogged.

Judge for yourselves.

He lives in mexico. That makes him Mexican.

Not at all. He's never renounced his American citizenship. That just makes him an expatriate.

And a piece of scum.

Judge for yourselves.

Those bad ass kids are cursing!! How old are they?

P.S. Hispanics come in all skin tones. The concept of "Black" and "White" as found in our country is not as noticeable in Hispanic cultures.

In fact, there are members of La Raza that believes in the concept of race mixing to the point that all Hispanics are of one race:A Black,white, Indigenous hybrid!!

Did you know that several founding members of Los Angeles and San Jose, California were Mulatos; half black/Indian and black/Spanish?

Forum List

Back