5th Circuit court just reversed decision! We are BUILDING the wall!

Trumpsters are you tired of losing yet.

• Nope, every day i see the President giving the Demoncrats their just desserts.

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Yes, i am finally tired of the President always winning, when can we take a break.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit - Wikipedia

Did you check out the district court, many Texans do not want to sell their land for gov use.
To bad move out of America!

This is not a dictatorship. This is a nation of laws. You are the one who needs to move out.

Th law says people cant just walk across the border from Mexico.
that's the one law they won't enforce.

Did you check out the district court, many Texans do not want to sell their land for gov use.

This is not a dictatorship. This is a nation of laws. You are the one who needs to move out.

The law states that asylum requests have to be made in the US.
No in the next country.. so if they come from Guatemala the next country would be the place you would seek asylum..

And so far this year over 90% of Mexicans have been turn back around because they don’t meet the asylum requirements

If it’s on our international border, too bad.
I’m willing to bet far more Texas land owners in the area are tired of dealing with illegals trespassing and destroying their property.

Numerous Texas landowners have already said they do not want a wall built on their land.

Helllllllllllll yea!!!!!! Baby!!!
BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

link to come this just broke! View attachment 299305

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Appeals Court Releases $3.6 Billion for Border Wall

That is not what they did. They temporarily stayed the decision while the appeals are decided. Another Trump lie.
damn, it sure is amazing the things you know more about then the people actually affected. amazing.

Try reading for a change.

U.S. appeals court stays judge's ruling blocking military funds for border wall

Doesn't matter. When Democrats win in 2020, they can declare a national emergency, take money from the military and dismantle it. Or as President Reagan told Gorbachev, "tear down this wall."
trump couldn't declare a national emergency, why can the demofks?

I’m willing to bet far more Texas land owners in the area are tired of dealing with illegals trespassing and destroying their property.

Numerous Texas landowners have already said they do not want a wall built on their land.

Then they would be responsible for building a wall, or the government can build it around their property and leave them on the Mexico side.

BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

That is not what they did. They temporarily stayed the decision while the appeals are decided. Another Trump lie.
The case, one of several in which groups have challenged the administration's efforts to divert billions of dollars in military funds to pay for border wall construction, still has to be decided on the merits.
So if he starts taking private lands and building the Wall, what happens if they lose the underlying court case? Does he have to tear it down? Give the land back? How does this work?

The law states that asylum requests have to be made in the US.
No in the next country.. so if they come from Guatemala the next country would be the place you would seek asylum..

And so far this year over 90% of Mexicans have been turn back around because they don’t meet the asylum requirements

That is not the law. That is Trump making up laws. What is sad is that John Roberts was wrong when he said there are no Republican judges. The late Justice Scalia likely would have opposed this.

BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

This is the money he took from the military?
and?
I was expecting a 'yes' or 'no,' actually.
ahhhh, see for me, the question then should have been worded, "is this the money he took from the military?" I thought you knew it was based on your sentence format. 'This is', means it is.
Sorry--poorly worded.

again, wow, again one more time, Eminent Domain, ever hear of it? here. Eminent Domain

BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

This is the money he took from the military?
and?
I was expecting a 'yes' or 'no,' actually.
ahhhh, see for me, the question then should have been worded, "is this the money he took from the military?" I thought you knew it was based on your sentence format. 'This is', means it is.
Sorry--poorly worded.
some of the money was provided by the pentagon.

again, wow, again one more time, Eminent Domain, ever hear of it? here. Eminent Domain

Eminent domain fights still take time and Trump's time is running out. The DEA itself has identified ports of entry as areas of concern for drug smuggling not the border area.

BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

The case, one of several in which groups have challenged the administration's efforts to divert billions of dollars in military funds to pay for border wall construction, still has to be decided on the merits.
So if he starts taking private lands and building the Wall, what happens if they lose the underlying court case? Does he have to tear it down? Give the land back? How does this work?
nope and Eminent Domain

Eminent domain fights still take time and Trump's time is running out. The DEA itself has identified ports of entry as areas of concern for drug smuggling not the border area.
Eminent Domain
they can declare it and take it. no court of law.

Those people must have been really short.[/QUOTE]

I suppose they were trying to keep back the Leprechauns..…..

usually, the fighters hid behind the wall and used it as a shield, and fired over it at incoming attackers. I get it, you're a woman and don't understand that kind of battles from olden days. they didn't have aircraft and submarines, they fought in the open. walls shielded them. It wasn't to keep anyone out perse, it was to fight behind. That's his expression of a wall to keep someone out. you should ask that poster the question.

You don't know anymore than we do. Look at that photo: the wall has obviously fallen down --- it was built some 2000 years ago, of course it has fallen down!! --- and has been neatly regenerated as a tourist attraction.

I am all for strong immigration laws. The wall will do nothing to prevent the root cause of the immigration problem: gang violence, poverty, corruption in their home countries and employers here in the US who hire these folks.

Kris Kristofferson said it best: “Freedom means having nothing left to lose”.

A wall will not stop that desperation, but continue to believe that if it makes you feel better.

You have to fight the battle on many different fronts. There is no one solution for the immigration problem. The wall, while needed, is only a part of the solution.

Forum List

Back