5th Circuit court just reversed decision! We are BUILDING the wall!

Trumpsters are you tired of losing yet.

• Nope, every day i see the President giving the Demoncrats their just desserts.

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Yes, i am finally tired of the President always winning, when can we take a break.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Helllllllllllll yea!!!!!! Baby!!!
BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

link to come this just broke! View attachment 299305

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Appeals Court Releases $3.6 Billion for Border Wall

That is not what they did. They temporarily stayed the decision while the appeals are decided. Another Trump lie.
damn, it sure is amazing the things you know more about then the people actually affected. amazing.

Try reading for a change.

U.S. appeals court stays judge's ruling blocking military funds for border wall

Doesn't matter. When Democrats win in 2020, they can declare a national emergency, take money from the military and dismantle it. Or as President Reagan told Gorbachev, "tear down this wall."
trump couldn't declare a national emergency, why can the demofks?

Trump set the precedent. If Trump can do it then so can Democrats. That will be a can of worms Republicans will be sorry they opened.

Eminent domain fights still take time and Trump's time is running out. The DEA itself has identified ports of entry as areas of concern for drug smuggling not the border area.
A border wall is not intended to be a one stop, all purpose solution to all our criminal problems. Lie harder next time.

BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

That is not what they did. They temporarily stayed the decision while the appeals are decided. Another Trump lie.
damn, it sure is amazing the things you know more about then the people actually affected. amazing.

Doesn't matter. When Democrats win in 2020, they can declare a national emergency, take money from the military and dismantle it. Or as President Reagan told Gorbachev, "tear down this wall."

Trump set the precedent. If Trump can do it then so can Democrats. That will be a can of worms Republicans will be sorry they opened.
what precedent? his national emergency was halted by a court.

naw, just kill those who were attacking.

Women like men with a sense of humor, jc456, and you just aren't making the grade.
yeah, well it's been a long day of correcting all the fake news in here. My apologies to your effort to be funny. ha ha!!

giphy.gif

This is the money he took from the military?
and?
I was expecting a 'yes' or 'no,' actually.
ahhhh, see for me, the question then should have been worded, "is this the money he took from the military?" I thought you knew it was based on your sentence format. 'This is', means it is.
Sorry--poorly worded.
some of the money was provided by the pentagon.

You mean taken from soldiers and their families. Congress should cut the Pentagon's budget since they have money to waste.

No it was not.

Declaring a National Emergency to be able to Rob funds already appropriated by Congress because he is worst negotiator to occupy the White House. He is a national disgrace and is the butt of the jokes that made us the laughing stock of the world.

They're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you.

Trumpybear make the Putybear smile.

I was expecting a 'yes' or 'no,' actually.
ahhhh, see for me, the question then should have been worded, "is this the money he took from the military?" I thought you knew it was based on your sentence format. 'This is', means it is.
Sorry--poorly worded.

You mean taken from soldiers and their families. Congress should cut the Pentagon's budget since they have money to waste.
a budget of ~700 billion. you think that 3.6 came from the military families. too fking funny. you post so much fake shit, it's amazing you have to wipe your ass. or do you?

United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit - Wikipedia

Did you check out the district court, many Texans do not want to sell their land for gov use.

If it’s on our international border, too bad.
I’m willing to bet far more Texas land owners in the area are tired of dealing with illegals trespassing and destroying their property.

Numerous Texas landowners have already said they do not want a wall built on their land.
again, wow, again one more time, Eminent Domain, ever hear of it? here. Eminent Domain

Eminent domain fights still take time and Trump's time is running out. The DEA itself has identified ports of entry as areas of concern for drug smuggling not the border area.
Eminent Domain
they can declare it and take it. no court of law.
It can be fought in court, based on a few different arguments. Is it really for the benefit of the public (in this case, I think it's clearly a public project); could you build your Wall using less of my land or someone elses?; and you didn't pay me enough.
I have read that there is already a long list of lawsuits to be settled from the first round of Wall building back in the 90's, which never got done. Then you'll have the new ones. Trump will have died of old age before we see his beautiful Wall.

Did you check out the district court, many Texans do not want to sell their land for gov use.
To bad move out of America!

This is not a dictatorship. This is a nation of laws. You are the one who needs to move out.

Th law says people cant just walk across the border from Mexico.

The law states that asylum requests have to be made in the US.

Thats a lie. They are to apply at embassies or consulates.,

No it was not.
then what does this thread mean?

Who is the last president that didn't declare a national emergency of some sort or other?
Obama declared a national emergency ten times.

To bad move out of America!

This is not a dictatorship. This is a nation of laws. You are the one who needs to move out.

Th law says people cant just walk across the border from Mexico.

The law states that asylum requests have to be made in the US.

Thats a lie. They are to apply at embassies or consulates.,
and they can go to an embassy in mexico or their country of origin.

BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

Yeah we're still thanking Harry Reid for ending the filibuster for judicial appointments :)

I’m willing to bet far more Texas land owners in the area are tired of dealing with illegals trespassing and destroying their property.

Numerous Texas landowners have already said they do not want a wall built on their land.
again, wow, again one more time, Eminent Domain, ever hear of it? here. Eminent Domain

Eminent Domain
It can be fought in court, based on a few different arguments. Is it really for the benefit of the public (in this case, I think it's clearly a public project); could you build your Wall using less of my land or someone elses?; and you didn't pay me enough.
I have read that there is already a long list of lawsuits to be settled from the first round of Wall building back in the 90's, which never got done. Then you'll have the new ones. Trump will have died of old age before we see his beautiful Wall.

Just wondering..any missiles landed up there yet? Sleeping any better or still peeking out the window?

Eminent Domain

No one cares what a dumb Canadian hag has to say about it.

It is within the authorization to use these funds to deter the drugs that are being smuggled across the border.

These drugs are killing a lot more Anericans than terrorists.

I'm continually flabbergasted at Democrats' TDS level that makes them desire for Americans to suffer and died from drugs and human trafficking if it means not giving Trump another win.

Eminent Domain
he first round of Wall building back in the 90's, which never got done

And obammy built some and now uncle Don is building wall. must not matter too much huh?

Forum List

Back