5th Circuit court just reversed decision! We are BUILDING the wall!

Trumpsters are you tired of losing yet.

• Nope, every day i see the President giving the Demoncrats their just desserts.

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • Yes, i am finally tired of the President always winning, when can we take a break.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is that the money the POS trump took from our Armed forces ??? The money the scumbag said Mexico was going to pay?? Just asking

I am all for strong immigration laws. The wall will do nothing to prevent the root cause of the immigration problem: gang violence, poverty, corruption in their home countries and employers here in the US who hire these folks.

Kris Kristofferson said it best: “Freedom means having nothing left to lose”.

A wall will not stop that desperation, but continue to believe that if it makes you feel better.
based on what? Offer up the reasons and evidence of why?
All walls of history one one thing in common. They all failed and became tourist attractions.

nationaltrail.jpg

True, and that's an interesting point. You have to keep them manned and patrolled. Eventually, such as when the Roman Empire failed, (I'm assuming this is Hadrian's Wall?) they become surplus to requirements.
Those people must have been really short.

I am all for strong immigration laws. The wall will do nothing to prevent the root cause of the immigration problem: gang violence, poverty, corruption in their home countries and employers here in the US who hire these folks.

Kris Kristofferson said it best: “Freedom means having nothing left to lose”.

A wall will not stop that desperation, but continue to believe that if it makes you feel better.
based on what? Offer up the reasons and evidence of why?
All walls of history one one thing in common. They all failed and became tourist attractions.

nationaltrail.jpg

True, and that's an interesting point. You have to keep them manned and patrolled. Eventually, such as when the Roman Empire failed, (I'm assuming this is Hadrian's Wall?) they become surplus to requirements.
Those people must have been really short.
usually, the fighters hid behind the wall and used it as a shield, and fired over it at incoming attackers. I get it, you're a woman and don't understand that kind of battle from olden days. they didn't have aircraft and submarines, they fought in the open. walls shielded them. It wasn't to keep anyone out perse, it was to fight behind. That's his expression of a wall to keep someone out. you should ask that poster the question.

Last edited:
Helllllllllllll yea!!!!!! Baby!!!
BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

link to come this just broke! View attachment 299305

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Appeals Court Releases $3.6 Billion for Border Wall
This is the money he took from the military?
and?
I was expecting a 'yes' or 'no,' actually.
ahhhh, see for me, the question then should have been worded, "is this the money he took from the military?" I thought you knew it was based on your sentence format. 'This is', means it is.

BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

That is not what they did. They temporarily stayed the decision while the appeals are decided. Another Trump lie.
damn, it sure is amazing the things you know more about then the people actually affected. amazing.

BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

That is not what they did. They temporarily stayed the decision while the appeals are decided. Another Trump lie.

"The order wasn’t a final ruling on the merits of the case, but gives the administration a green light for now.”

Good enough for now. In the meantime Trump keeps appointing judges and McConnel keeps approving them. Winning every day even against the Mexican/Iranian/Democrat opposition.

United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit - Wikipedia

Did you check out the district court, many Texans do not want to sell their land for gov use.

Because they're getting paid by the cartels to continue the flow of the soon to be sold kids and drugs up El Norte

The DEA cites the ports of entries as areas of concern for drug smuggling.
and that has what to do with Frank's post?

BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

what does that mean? that means the wall can be built until any further ruling. right? come on poindexter tell us your answer.

BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

damn, it sure is amazing the things you know more about then the people actually affected. amazing.

Try reading for a change.

U.S. appeals court stays judge's ruling blocking military funds for border wall

Doesn't matter. When Democrats win in 2020, they can declare a national emergency, take money from the military and dismantle it. Or as President Reagan told Gorbachev, "tear down this wall."

United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit - Wikipedia

Did you check out the district court, many Texans do not want to sell their land for gov use.
To bad move out of America!

This is not a dictatorship. This is a nation of laws. You are the one who needs to move out.

Th law says people cant just walk across the border from Mexico.

The law states that asylum requests have to be made in the US.

BUILD THAT WALL

CHANGE THE COURTS!!

whoooooooo hoooooo

Doesn't matter. When Democrats win in 2020, they can declare a national emergency, take money from the military and dismantle it. Or as President Reagan told Gorbachev, "tear down this wall."
Do you know anybody besides you that’s going to vote for a Democrat in 2020?? lol NO YOU DONT HA

You've got to be kidding. Democrats have ZERO chance of winning in 2020. All 3 branches will be in total control of the GOP. Democrat party will cease to exist, except in illegal alien California, and a few other nutjob states.

Forum List

Back