🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

6 die - ban flavored vaping, hundreds die in msass shootings, silenvce. WTF?

True conservatives should be singing a unified Hell No to Trump for thinking about banning Vape flavors. Dumbest idea ever! Total government overreach.

If something is dangerous about the product then regulate it. Flavors are not dangerous or causing harm, they just make the product taste good. That isn’t a cause for banishment.

Maybe next we should outlaw Krispy Cream from using sugar cause people like their donuts too much and are getting fat.
Yet more evidence the brain-dead right cultists will support anything their idol does. He could even shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose their support.
If he did shoot someone, it would undoubtedly be one of you radical leftist scum who were trying to kill him!
Sure but what of this vape flavor ban... you’re not supporting that are you?
Scientists now say it is unhealthy
So is sugar... what’s your point?
Why aren't you marching to ban sugar...slacker!

I was in the armed forces. I was issued an M-16A1 as my T/O weapon. When qualifying at the range, trust me, most cannot obtain sharpshooter or expert. Plus they have no real opportunity to train with their T/O weapon. Sent off to war with little training. I think of these crazy assholes who shoot up an elementary school. Yes people we need some kind of registration on assault weapons, period.

No, we don't. No "assault weapon" has been used in any mass public shooting. And with 18 million AR-15 rifles in private hands, how many were used illegally to murder people in mass public shootings?

less than 12. There were 12 mass public shootings in 2018, with a total of 93 killed.

These rifles are not a problem...democrat judges letting repeat gun offenders out on bond and out of prison with short sentences is the actual problem..... care to focus on the actual problem? Or just on the rare use of rifles.....?

Mass shootings are preventable

They are? then how come we haven't been preventing them?
They are good for business.

Yes...democrats love mass public shootings....it gives them power...

Did you check the shooters voter registration card? Most love Trump.

Except for the Bernie sanders supporter who tried to kill the Republican baseball team, or the Texas environmental shooter, or the ohio shooter who supported Elizabeth Warren and bernie sanders.....and the list goes on and on...

AK-47-style semi-automatic rifle Saiga-12 shotgun 9mm handgun
2015 Chattanooga shootings

And? They are not "Assault weapons." They are semi-automatic rifles, while a definition of "Assault Rifle" is one that has the capability of automatic fire......nothing you listed does that.

Trump administration moves to ban flavored e-cigarettes - CNNPolitics

Trump says that our kids are dying & we must do something!!!!!

Six have fied & Trump works to ban flavored vaping.

Hundreds have died is mass shootings involving assault type rifles & nothing. Cabn't bsn them, can do any m,ore in background checks, nothing.

Republicans are panty waisted chickenshit afraid of the terror group NRA.
Vapping isn't a right

Do you mean that consenting adults don't have a right to put whatever they want to into their own bodies?

Hmmm.... if that's not a right, then who gets to decide what those adults can and cannot consume and where is the authority of the deciders derived from?

Hundreds have died is mass shootings involving assault type rifles & nothing. Cabn't bsn them, can do any m,ore in background checks, nothing.

He's gotten TONS of money from big tobacco lobbyist I bet... or I'd love to see how much money they have donated to his election campaign.

CDC says"

"Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death.
  • Worldwide, tobacco use causes more than 7 million deaths per year.2 If the pattern of smoking all over the globe doesn’t change, more than 8 million people a year will die from diseases related to tobacco use by 2030.3
  • Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day.1"
Health Risks of Smoking Tobacco

6 confirmed death from vaping... and there is a meeting in the White House and they are working to BAN it altogether. You can not fucking tell me that BIG tobacco doesn't have something to do with this.

Vapping isn't a right

Do you mean that consenting adults don't have a right to put whatever they want to into their own bodies?

Hmmm.... if that's not a right, then who gets to decide what those adults can and cannot consume and where is the authority of the deciders derived from?
Well coçain is illegal

Vapping isn't a right

Well coçain is illegal

What does that have to do with the whether or not a consenting adult has a RIGHT to put whatever he/she wants into his/her own body?

Rights are granted by virtue of our humanity (or if you prefer from our Creator).

Laws are just pieces of paper with opinions written on them.

And? They are not "Assault weapons." They are semi-automatic rifles, while a definition of "Assault Rifle" is one that has the capability of automatic fire......nothing you listed does that.

Excuse me they have a clip and fire more than one round.

Yet more evidence the brain-dead right cultists will support anything their idol does. He could even shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose their support.
If he did shoot someone, it would undoubtedly be one of you radical leftist scum who were trying to kill him!
Sure but what of this vape flavor ban... you’re not supporting that are you?
Scientists now say it is unhealthy
So is sugar... what’s your point?
Why aren't you marching to ban sugar...slacker!
Why would I? I’m making the point that banning products like this is wrong. Trump is wrong IMO. What do you think?

Vapping isn't a right

Well coçain is illegal

What does that have to do with the whether or not a consenting adult has a RIGHT to put whatever he/she wants into his/her own body?

Rights are granted by virtue of our humanity (or if you prefer from our Creator).

Laws are just pieces of paper with opinions written on them.
You don't have a right to cocaine therefore it can be regulated and made illegal,

Stupid assholes dying from THC oil in their vapes coating their lungs.

Leave the mainstream vapes like Juul and Vuse alone.

You know, I've seen people vaping with tobacco vapes, and the amount of vapor they inhale is WAY MORE than what I get with my Openvape THC pen.

I've seen people inhale for quite a while on those things, and have a whole cloud of vapor surround them. THC vapes have a light that comes on when you start to inhale, and then 5 sec. later it starts blinking and shuts off. And, it gives a pretty decent hit, but the amount of vapor that I get from my pen is less than 1/10th of what a Juul and Vuse put out.

There is no way someone can generate a giant vape cloud if they inhale using Juul or Vuse. The key word, is inhale.

Sorry, but the THC pens that I have seen and used, give off much less vapor than the tobacco ones.

I don't use THC vapes.
The oil must be quite thicker in the lungs, tho'.

I get about 1/10th of the vapor from my THC pen than what I would get if I used a Juul or Vuse.

Stupid assholes dying from THC oil in their vapes coating their lungs.

Leave the mainstream vapes like Juul and Vuse alone.

You know, I've seen people vaping with tobacco vapes, and the amount of vapor they inhale is WAY MORE than what I get with my Openvape THC pen.

I've seen people inhale for quite a while on those things, and have a whole cloud of vapor surround them. THC vapes have a light that comes on when you start to inhale, and then 5 sec. later it starts blinking and shuts off. And, it gives a pretty decent hit, but the amount of vapor that I get from my pen is less than 1/10th of what a Juul and Vuse put out.

There is no way someone can generate a giant vape cloud if they inhale using Juul or Vuse. The key word, is inhale.

Sorry, but the THC pens that I have seen and used, give off much less vapor than the tobacco ones.

I don't use THC vapes.
The oil must be quite thicker in the lungs, tho'.

I get about 1/10th of the vapor from my THC pen than what I would get if I used a Juul or Vuse.

It's speculatively the black market THC vapes with Vitamin E added causing lung coatings.

I was in the armed forces. I was issued an M-16A1 as my T/O weapon. When qualifying at the range, trust me, most cannot obtain sharpshooter or expert. Plus they have no real opportunity to train with their T/O weapon. Sent off to war with little training. I think of these crazy assholes who shoot up an elementary school. Yes people we need some kind of registration on assault weapons, period.

No, we don't. No "assault weapon" has been used in any mass public shooting. And with 18 million AR-15 rifles in private hands, how many were used illegally to murder people in mass public shootings?

less than 12. There were 12 mass public shootings in 2018, with a total of 93 killed.

These rifles are not a problem...democrat judges letting repeat gun offenders out on bond and out of prison with short sentences is the actual problem..... care to focus on the actual problem? Or just on the rare use of rifles.....?

You aren't being quite honest. While there may have only been 12 mass shootings in 2018, there were quite a few more guns used than just 12.

Here is a list of what was in the Las Vegas shooters hotel room alone........

LIST: Guns and evidence in Vegas mass shooting

Guns found inside Mandalay Bay rooms 32-135 and 32-134:

• Colt M4 Carbine AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. Front sight only.
  • Noveske N4 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 40 round magazine. EOTech optic.
  • LWRC M61C AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
  • POF USA P-308 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine
  • Christensen Arms CA-15 AR-15 .223 Wylde with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
  • POF USA P-15 P AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
  • Colt Competition AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
  • Smith & Wesson 342 AirLite .38 caliber revolver with 4 cartridges, 1 expended cartridge case.
  • LWRC M61C AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic.
  • FNH FM15 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine.
  • Daniel Defense DD5V1 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine.
  • FNH FN15 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic.
  • POF USA P15 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic.
  • Colt M4 Carbine AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine.
  • Daniel Defense M4A1 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. EOTech optic.
  • LMT Def. 2000 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
  • Daniel Defense DDM4V11 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip. No magazine. EOTech optic.
  • Sig Sauer SIG716 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, red dot optic and 25 round magazine.
  • Daniel Defense DD5V1 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod and scope. No magazine.
  • FNH FN15 AR-15 .223/5.56 with a bump stock, vertical fore grip and 100 round magazine. No sights or optics.
  • Ruger American .308 caliber bolt action rifle with scope.
  • LMT LM308MWS AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod and red dot scope. No magazine.
  • Ruger SR0762 AR-10 .308/7.62 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine.
  • LMT LM308MWS AR-10 with a bipod, scope and 25 round magazine.

Forum List

Back