🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

6 MUSLIM BELIEFS ABOUT JESUS EVERY CHRISTIAN MUST KNOW

That is true.

Muslims are commanded to reverence and respect Jesus as a prophet of God and a righteous miracle worker.

Which is why you never see muslims saying anything derogatory about Jesus or his blessed mother Mary. ..... :cool:

Whereas the Jewish Talmud describes Jesus as the son of a prostitute who is burning for eternity in a pool of feces. But nvm that.
Prove it liar.

I gave a link. gfy
No you didn't, prove it.

I did. gfy
Not

One cannot be a Muslim without believing in Jesus
That is true.

Muslims are commanded to reverence and respect Jesus as a prophet of God and a righteous miracle worker.

Which is why you never see muslims saying anything derogatory about Jesus or his blessed mother Mary. ..... :cool:

all true----muslims also say that Jesus was a muslim----
and that the entire New Testament is a gross fraud---written by "perverse liars" (to wit Christians) and that it is legal to rape Christian girls because they are the
ENEMEEEEEES OF ISAAAAAM

BTW---the fact that there are lines in the New Testament which state that Jesus turned water into
wine is one of the PROOFS that is offered in mosques
to PROVE that Christians are liars------Jesus was a muslim and never drank or even touched wine,, The
writings of the New Testament are BLASPHEMOUS

That is true.

and that the entire New Testament is a gross fraud---written by "perverse liars" (to wit Christians) and that it is legal to rape Christian girls because they are the
ENEMEEEEEES OF ISAAAAAM

BTW---the fact that there are lines in the New Testament which state that Jesus turned water into
to PROVE that Christians are liars------Jesus was a muslim and never drank or even touched wine,, The

What do Jews think of the New Testament?

That is true.

ENEMEEEEEES OF ISAAAAAM

What do Jews think of the New Testament?

I believe that most jews never read it. It is never mentioned in synaogues which is why I was a bit
startled when it was attacked in the mosque I visited.
Of course most jews and most Christians never read the Old testament either. I read it. and the Koran. I found the New Testament to be boring and the Koran to be utterly without merit.<<< batman comics are better I consider the book GENESIS to be sublime literature. I liked the Odyssey too

I read this with total disbelief. Do you actually believe that?

Muhammad was not even born until 570 years AFTER the death of Christ!!!!! Islam was not in existence until 600 years after his death - and resurrection.

There is and can never be any doubt but that Jesus was a Hebrew, a follower of the religious beliefs of his time. He was clearly refereed to as a Rabbi.

If anything, your post either shows your total disregard for historical facts or a totally biased viewpoint.

I read this with total disbelief. Do you actually believe that?

Muhammad was not even born until 570 years AFTER the death of Christ!!!!! Islam was not in existence until 600 years after his death - and resurrection.

There is and can never be any doubt but that Jesus was a Hebrew, a follower of the religious beliefs of his time. He was clearly refereed to as a Rabbi.

If anything, your post either shows your total disregard for historical facts or a totally biased viewpoint.

ok ...knife------wake up now--------I recounted a very firm ISLAMIC BELIEF-----not my own. Islamic partyline is that islam came about before the creation of the world. as did the Koran. ADAM was a muslim.
In fact he is considered a muslim prophet (nabi) Jesus was another of many muslim prophets that PRECEDED muhummad as do they all Muhummad is the best and last.. For entertainment------learn a bit about islam----talk to muslims and read some of the stuff they write------- YA AIN'T HOID NUTHIN' YET

feel free to ask questions-----I knew lots about islam before most americans knew that islam is not hinduism

churchmosque.jpg

Jesus will return

Islam does not stipulate that Jesus will return. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said Jesus will return but he also taught people should not understand word per word.

churchmosque.jpg

Jesus will return

Islam does not stipulate that Jesus will return. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said Jesus will return but he also taught people should not understand word per word.

One of the features of islam that real muslims regularly
boast is THE KORAN IS ABSOLUTELY CLEAR --and REQUIRES NO COMPLEX INTERPRETATION----I have heard this boast dozens of times from real muslims.
For those interested in what muslims really think of the
Christian version of Jesus and the NT-----just find some
talkative muslim and SAY YOU ARE A JEW. I did not
know much about this topic until -----I SELF DECLARED --to
muslims who immediately took me to be a Christian----
"no---I am a jew" One poor innocent Opthalmologist
from Pakistan----almost fainted and he INSISTED
"YOU ARE NOT REALLY A JEW"----"YOU ARE NOT ALL
JEWISH"-----the poor kid had spoken to me about many of
his personal problems and his political opinions

Let's get down to the basics. A Muslim is one who follows the faith of Islam

And the definition of Islam is:

A monotheistic religion characterized by the doctrine of absolute submission to God and by reverence for Muhammad as the chief and last prophet of God.

Now I understand this is a simplistic question but, how can anybody born BEFORE Muhammad and the establishment of Islam be a Muslim?

Let's get down to the basics. A Muslim is one who follows the faith of Islam

And the definition of Islam is:

A monotheistic religion characterized by the doctrine of absolute submission to God and by reverence for Muhammad as the chief and last prophet of God.

Now I understand this is a simplistic question but, how can anybody born BEFORE Muhammad and the establishment of Islam be a Muslim?

By definition, all religion is the suspension of logic.

You either choose to put your brain on hold in order to have "faith" or you don't.

Muslim in Arabic means one who align his will with the will of God. So we say that Abraham was the first to use the word Muslim.

Muslim in Arabic means one who align his will with the will of God. So we say that Abraham was the first to use the word Muslim.

All this splitting hairs is nothing but a cover up for the fact that Islam is a barbaric, warlike cult established by a salesman who decided he wanted to be on an ego trip.

If he was not true, then he was trying to cheat God. God will take revenge for Himself sooner or later.

If he is true, then one can not say much of you; after all that you dare say about him.

I believe Muhammad was a false prophet. I'm trusting Jesus. I don't want to live for eternity with Mohammed.

Forum List

Back